Belotero Special: Join us at our annual Fall Event on September 25-26 and save $100 on Belotero
Belotero is a hyaluronic acid-based (HA) gel dermal filler that adds volume to the face while seamlessly adapting to your natural facial contours. Formulated with the same volumizing and moisturizing component found in your skin, it is a natural choice for reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. When injected, Belotero instantly plumps and adds volume to the areas where it has been lost, treating even the finest of lines.
Belotero is designed with a soft, cohesive gel that integrates into your tissue to provide subtle and even results without disrupting the natural contours of your face.
What kind of results should I expect from Belotero?
Once injected, Belotero instantly plumps the skin and smooths the lines and wrinkles on your face. It integrates so readily into your own tissue that you are unlikely to feel the implant when you touch the treated area. This is especially important in areas like your lips, where you will want to see the results but not necessarily feel anything different.
Like all aesthetic treatments, the result will depend on the individual and the area that has been treated. In clinical trials:
- 97% of patients showed visible improvement after just one treatment with Belotero.
- 66% of patients continued to show a visible improvement 9 months after a single treatment.
- Most clients opt for follow-up treatments after 6 to 12 months to maintain a fresh, youthful appearance.
What areas can be treated with Belotero?
Belotero is FDA approved for the correction of moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds. It can be used in areas including:
- Periorbital lines (also known as crow’s feet) and bridge of the nose
- Chin (the horizontal line or wrinkle across the chin)
- Nasolabial folds (the lines from the nose to the corner of the mouth, also known as laughter lines)
- Perioral lines (sometimes called smoker’s lines, though you do not need to be a smoker to get them)
- Lips and vermillion border (the subtle feature of the border of your lips)
- Marionette lines (the lines from the corners of your mouth to your jaw)
- Under the eyes
Belotero is available at these 7 Austin area locations
- Westlake – 512.328.3376
8825 Bee Cave Road
Austin, Texas 78746
- Round Rock – 512.583.3376
1760 Round Rock Ave.
Round Rock, Texas 78681
- Lakeway – 512.610.0549
401 Ranch Road 620 S, Suite 200
Lakeway, Texas 78734
- North Austin – 512.279.3376
12201 Renfert Way, Suite 305
Austin, Texas 78758
- Marble Falls – 830.693.4800
507 FM 2147, Suite 202
Marble Falls, Texas 78654
- Four Seasons Residences – 512.615.3280
327 East Cesar Chavez St.
Austin, Texas 78701
- South Austin- 512.615.2730
5000 Davis Lane, Suite 200
Austin, Texas 78749
We are pleased to offer quick and easy finance options through our partner CareCredit. We offer no-interest financing on all Belotero treatments. Learn More