Cameron Erickson, MD
Dr. Cameron Erickson is a native Texan and plastic surgeon. He believes in a patient focused approach with an emphasis on obtaining a true connection with his patients. Through active listening and creating a calm, comfortable environment he takes time to get to know you as a patient and your specific aesthetic goals. He also prides himself on patient education and ensuring that all your questions and concerns are addressed before and after your procedure. He knows that you have invested considerable time and income into making your dream a reality. While your safety and well-being are his primary concern, he maintains meticulous attention to the smallest detail so you can feel confident you will never leave the operating room until everything looks perfect.
Another important aspect of your experience is the post-operative recovery period. Dr. Erickson believes in optimizing every aspect of your postop care with regards to carefully chosen garments, lymphatic massage, and incision care. We know that this can be an anxious time for you, but our staff of highly specialized nurses are always available to provide informative and compassionate care. Furthermore, every surgical patient receives Dr. Erickson’s personal contact information to allow for a smooth, worry-free recovery.
Dr. Erickson specializes in aesthetic procedures including rhinoplasty, brow lifts, eyelid surgery, lip lifts, facelifts, breast augmentation and lifts, breast reduction, body contouring and liposuction, abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck), brachioplasty (Arm Lift), 360° liposuction with fat transfer to the buttocks, vaginal rejuvenation, and hormone replacement therapy. In addition, he has had additional training in non-surgical treatments including injectables (Botox/fillers), lasers, and skin resurfacing treatments. He is recognized for his extraordinary ability to produce lasting change while keeping his results exceedingly natural. His surgical philosophy is simple: to achieve the most natural, subtle, and yet effective result.
Dr. Erickson’s early education was at the University of Houston. He then obtained his medical degree at the Northeast Ohio Medical University where he graduated in the top 5% of his class and was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society for outstanding academic achievement. During his time there, Dr. Erickson had an active role in research projects at both Harvard University and MD Anderson Cancer Center with numerous publications.
After medical school, he was selected to complete his plastic surgery residency at the University of Texas – Southwestern Medical School in Dallas. During his tenure, UT Southwestern was consistently ranked the #1 plastic surgery training program in the country. It was here where he fell in love with aesthetic surgery and was mentored by several pioneers in the field. As a chief resident he was presented with the Sabre Award, which is granted to the resident with the highest number of aesthetic procedures in residency. Through this demanding training, he has mastered the latest techniques in aesthetic surgery of the face, breasts, and body.
After completing his residency, Dr. Erickson was offered an aesthetic fellowship with the internationally renowned plastic surgeon Dr. Calobrace. The fellowship incorporated all aspects of aesthetic surgery with a strong emphasis on challenging aesthetic breast surgery including capsular contracture management, symmastia, and tuberous breast.
Dr. Erickson enjoys traveling, cooking, photography, and experiencing new restaurants around town. He has always been an animal lover and strong advocate for adoption and supporting his local SPCA and animal shelter. He is excited to explore everything Austin and Dripping Springs has to offer!
Dr. Erickson is a member of the Texas Medical Association and the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society.
Book OnlineCameron Erickson, MD
Patient Testimonials About Dr. Erickson
- “The time and attention Dr. Erickson took to make sure I was doing well along the process was exactly what I needed to make me feel comfortable with my selection. My results look amazing. He is definitely a master of his craft!” — Janette D. (April 14, 2022)
- “The staff is a amazing!” — Katherine S. (March 21, 2022)
- “Dr Erickson was so friendly and answered all my questions.” — Janette D. (March 11, 2022)
- “Dr. Erickson and his nurse Heather were fantastic!!! I am so pleased with my results.” — Cecile R. (February 25, 2022)
- “Dr Erickson, Devan and Heather were all great :)” — Kennedi R. (February 22, 2022)
- “Heather was amazing! So sweet and informative and really listened to me with my concerns. Dr. Erickson was very polite and made me feel very comfortable.” — Leila B. (February 18, 2022)
- “I had my one week follow up today for rhinoplasty with Dr. Erickson and my nose already looks amazing!!!! I was SO nervous because I’ve never had surgery before, but Dr. E actually made it an enjoyable experience!” — Lauren C. (February 17, 2022)
- “I liked everything about my experience. The office staff is lovely, Heather might be new but you would never know, and the doctor is a very nice person with a gentle hand. My new place for my face!!!” — Kelly D. (February 14, 2022)
- “Professional environment is appreciated.” — Kathleen S. (February 14, 2022)
- “Zero wait time, and a thorough evaluation from Dr. Erickson.” — Juke M. (February 8, 2022)
- “Dr. Erickson is a true artist! My entire experience has been top notch from the interactions at the front desk to his nurse Heather. Will be recommending to all of my friends!” — Lauren C. (February 2, 2022)
- “The staff and doctors are always so nice.” — Melanie S. (February 2, 2022)
- “The service provided was excellent. The doctor and nurse answered all my questions and were willing to answer all my questions.” — Gloria V. (January 29, 2022)
- “Everyone was very nice and helpful informative” — Linze A. (January 27, 2022)
- “The visit was very low pressure and Dr. Erickson provided a lot of useful information.” — Francine M. (January 26, 2022)
- “Dr. Erickson is professional and informative. His nurse, Heather, is kind and helpful.” — Julia M. (January 24, 2022)
- “Very easy process. Staff was very helpful at answer my questions and being dynamic with my goals.” — Juke M. (January 21, 2022)
- “I had a consultation with Dr. Erickson. He was very friendly and thorough. He me feel really comfortable and set realistic expectations. His nurse Haley was nice and knowledgeable.” — Cecile R. (January 21, 2022)
- “I had the best consultation with Dr. Erickson. I’ve consulted with several surgeons for my desired procedure and have decided to book with Dr. Erickson. He was courteous, prompt, and most importantly, very thoughtful. He took the time to identify the best plan for my body. I’m looking forward to surgery with him, as well as working with with him throughout my ageing journey.” — Brooke P. (January 20, 2022)
- “Dr. Erickson was extremely kind and very informative. He let me know what to realistically expect from this procedure and I was appreciative of that.” — Sharen S. (January 19, 2022)
- “Everyone was amazing.” — Jennifer S. (January 19, 2022)
- “Had a great consult with Dr Erickson. Him and his assistant Heather were very sweet and thorough. Ashley and Tarah made check in and check out a breeze! Thank you all for being great!” — Kennedi R. (January 18, 2022)
- “I am so beyond happy with how my visit with Dr. Erickson went. He was extremely easy to talk to and made me feel so comfortable. He explained everything to me in great detail and made every single step of the process such a breeze. I really loved his nurse, Heather. She was so sweet and kind. Jennifer helped me with my quote at the end and it was such an easy process. I am really happy with the Westlake staff and I know when I am here I am really being taken care of.” — Sheala R. (January 17, 2022)
- “Dr was great at explanations” — Magda S. (January 14, 2022)