Cameron Erickson, MD
Dr. Cameron Erickson is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and native Houstonian. He believes in a patient focused approach with an emphasis on obtaining a true connection with his patients. Through active listening and creating a calm, comfortable environment he takes time to get to know you as a patient and your specific aesthetic goals. He also prides himself on patient education and ensuring that all your questions and concerns are addressed before and after your procedure. He knows that you have invested considerable time and income into making your dream a reality. While your safety and well-being are his primary concern, he maintains meticulous attention to the smallest detail so you can feel confident you will never leave the operating room until everything looks perfect.
View Dr. Erickson’s Gallery of Before & After Photos
Another important aspect of your experience is the post-operative recovery period. Dr. Erickson believes in optimizing every aspect of your postop care with regards to carefully chosen garments, lymphatic massage, and incision care. We know that this can be an anxious time for you, but our staff of highly specialized nurses are always available to provide informative and compassionate care. Furthermore, every surgical patient receives Dr. Erickson’s personal contact information to allow for a smooth, worry-free recovery.
Dr. Erickson specializes in aesthetic procedures including rhinoplasty, brow lifts, eyelid surgery, lip lifts, facelifts, breast augmentation and lifts, breast reduction, body contouring and liposuction, abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck), brachioplasty (Arm Lift), 360° liposuction with fat transfer to the buttocks, and vaginal rejuvenation. In addition, he has had additional training in non-surgical treatments including injectables (Botox/fillers), lasers, and skin resurfacing treatments. He is recognized for his extraordinary ability to produce lasting change while keeping his results exceedingly natural. His surgical philosophy is simple: to achieve the most natural, subtle, and yet effective result.
Dr. Erickson’s early education was at the University of Houston. He then obtained his medical degree at the Northeast Ohio Medical University where he graduated in the top 5% of his class and was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society for outstanding academic achievement. During his time there, Dr. Erickson had an active role in research projects at both Harvard University and MD Anderson Cancer Center with numerous publications.
After medical school, he was selected to complete his plastic surgery residency at the UT Southwestern in Dallas. During his tenure, UT Southwestern was consistently ranked the #1 plastic surgery training program in the country. It was here where he fell in love with aesthetic surgery and was mentored by several pioneers in the field. As a chief resident he was presented with the Sabre Award, which is granted to the resident with the highest number of aesthetic procedures in residency. Through this demanding training, he has mastered the latest techniques in aesthetic surgery of the face, breasts, and body.
After completing his residency, Dr. Erickson was offered an aesthetic fellowship with the internationally renowned plastic surgeon Dr. Calobrace. The fellowship incorporated all aspects of aesthetic surgery with a strong emphasis on challenging aesthetic breast surgery including capsular contracture management, symmastia, and tuberous breast.
Dr. Erickson enjoys traveling, cooking, photography, and experiencing new restaurants around town. He enjoys going to the park with his pup Cooper and has always been an animal lover and strong advocate for adoption and supporting his local SPCA and animal shelter.
Dr. Erickson is a member of the Texas Medical Association and the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society.
Book OnlineCameron Erickson, MD
Patient Testimonials About Dr. Erickson
- “The time and attention Dr. Erickson took to make sure I was doing well along the process was exactly what I needed to make me feel comfortable with my selection. My results look amazing. He is definitely a master of his craft!” — Janette D. (April 14, 2023)
- “Dr. Erickson understood what I was aiming for when I explained that I wanted my middle eastern nose back after a previous surgeon had gone too far and removed most of the bone structure in my nose years ago. I’m glad I was able to get a less “operated” look on my nose today. He was also honest about results expectations on other procedures I inquired about. Honesty is always the best policy and I appreciated that.” — Nasreen N. (March 18, 2023)
- “Dr. Erickson’s injections showcase his precision and attention to detail. The result is extremely natural and refreshed. Thank you.” — Alvarez A. (February 15, 2023)
- “Dr. Erickson addressed my concerns and helped with a treatment plan that was both easily achievable and effective. Thank you.” — Alvarez A. (January 26, 2023)
- “I love the staff and Dr. Erickson so much!” — Patricia D. (December 23, 2022)
- “Dr. Erickson was very personable and professional. He did a wonderful job on my Botox!” — Debbie K. (November 23, 2022)
- “I loved how much Dr. Erickson listened and asked me questions. He clearly has the patient’s requests/preferences, and safety in mind.” — Katy G. (November 7, 2022)
- “I liked Dr. Erickson’s approach to recommend procedures. Not a hard sell. Responded thoroughly to all questions and made sure patient understood everything he said and was going to do.” — Laura K. (October 18, 2022)
- “I was really impressed with Westlake Dermatology River Oaks. The office was beautiful and everyone working there was very friendly and welcoming. I booked an appointment online with Dr. Erickson to get Botox in my masseter, and ended up doing my forehead as well after hearing the great price per unit during my consultation. The treatment was quick easy and painless.. I really appreciated the doctor and nurse who did my consultation and listened to exactly what I was wanting and didn’t try to upsell me on anything I wasn’t asking for. I’ve been to other places that feel more like a sales pitch than a physician listening to their patient. Everything about my experience was really great, and I was just blown away by the insanely good price for a plastic surgeon doing the procedure!” — Taylor B. (October 7, 2022)
- “The staff and Dr. Cameron Erickson were great! Professional and honest team!” — Carolina L. (September 26, 2022)
- “Very professional, kind, knowledgeable and friendly nurses. Dr. Erickson is patient and obviously skilled, he made me feel relaxed, confident and excited about my upcoming procedure. Front desk staff are lovely, kind and helpful. A very serene, yet professional, atmosphere.” — Margery A. (August 2, 2022)
- “Doctor Ericsson was awesome. He was very honest and patient with my questions and concerns. I highly recommend Westlake.” — Yolanda S. (July 29, 2022)
- “Dr. Erickson is an outstanding surgeon. He has excellent technical skills, and just as importantly he is very good at communicating what the process is about while offering compassionate support to the patient and the family. Finding all that in one place can be challenging. I highly recommend him and the whole Westlake Dermatology team.” — Nora B. (July 18, 2022)
- “Dr. Erickson was very personable and professional He was honest and made me laugh out loud. The staff was very professional and nice.” — Barbara C. (July 15, 2022)
- “I loved the atmosphere everyone is so pleasant especially the nursing asst of Dr. Erickson. The doctor took time to ask all my questions. God bless you all!” — Mavis H. (June 29, 2022)
- “Dr. Erickson did a fantastic job on my chin lipo, I am in love with the results and am forever grateful for the team at Westlake Dermatology’s efforts!” — Leila B. (June 13, 2022)
- “A very comfortable environment, Dr Erickson and his colleague were fast & efficient. I was in and out super quickly!” — Shirley B. (June 1, 2022)
- “Everyone was wonderful! Dr Erickson was very professional and took his time asking what I was hoping to achieve and what he thought might work best. Very happy with my results!!” — Sharen S. (June 1, 2022)
- “The time and attention Dr. Erickson took to make sure I was doing well along the process was exactly what I needed to make me feel comfortable with my selection. My results look amazing. He is definitely a master of his craft!” — Janette D. (April 14, 2022)
- “The staff is a amazing!” — Katherine S. (March 21, 2022)
- “Dr Erickson was so friendly and answered all my questions.” — Janette D. (March 11, 2022)
- “Dr. Erickson and his nurse Heather were fantastic!!! I am so pleased with my results.” — Cecile R. (February 25, 2022)
- “Dr Erickson, Devan and Heather were all great :)” — Kennedi R. (February 22, 2022)
- “Heather was amazing! So sweet and informative and really listened to me with my concerns. Dr. Erickson was very polite and made me feel very comfortable.” — Leila B. (February 18, 2022)
- “I had my one week follow up today for rhinoplasty with Dr. Erickson and my nose already looks amazing!!!! I was SO nervous because I’ve never had surgery before, but Dr. E actually made it an enjoyable experience!” — Lauren C. (February 17, 2022)
- “I liked everything about my experience. The office staff is lovely, Heather might be new but you would never know, and the doctor is a very nice person with a gentle hand. My new place for my face!!!” — Kelly D. (February 14, 2022)
- “Professional environment is appreciated.” — Kathleen S. (February 14, 2022)
- “Zero wait time, and a thorough evaluation from Dr. Erickson.” — Juke M. (February 8, 2022)
- “Dr. Erickson is a true artist! My entire experience has been top notch from the interactions at the front desk to his nurse Heather. Will be recommending to all of my friends!” — Lauren C. (February 2, 2022)
- “The staff and doctors are always so nice.” — Melanie S. (February 2, 2022)
- “The service provided was excellent. The doctor and nurse answered all my questions and were willing to answer all my questions.” — Gloria V. (January 29, 2022)
- “Everyone was very nice and helpful informative” — Linze A. (January 27, 2022)
- “The visit was very low pressure and Dr. Erickson provided a lot of useful information.” — Francine M. (January 26, 2022)
- “Dr. Erickson is professional and informative. His nurse, Heather, is kind and helpful.” — Julia M. (January 24, 2022)
- “Very easy process. Staff was very helpful at answer my questions and being dynamic with my goals.” — Juke M. (January 21, 2022)
- “I had a consultation with Dr. Erickson. He was very friendly and thorough. He me feel really comfortable and set realistic expectations. His nurse Haley was nice and knowledgeable.” — Cecile R. (January 21, 2022)
- “I had the best consultation with Dr. Erickson. I’ve consulted with several surgeons for my desired procedure and have decided to book with Dr. Erickson. He was courteous, prompt, and most importantly, very thoughtful. He took the time to identify the best plan for my body. I’m looking forward to surgery with him, as well as working with with him throughout my ageing journey.” — Brooke P. (January 20, 2022)
- “Dr. Erickson was extremely kind and very informative. He let me know what to realistically expect from this procedure and I was appreciative of that.” — Sharen S. (January 19, 2022)
- “Everyone was amazing.” — Jennifer S. (January 19, 2022)
- “Had a great consult with Dr Erickson. Him and his assistant Heather were very sweet and thorough. Ashley and Tarah made check in and check out a breeze! Thank you all for being great!” — Kennedi R. (January 18, 2022)
- “I am so beyond happy with how my visit with Dr. Erickson went. He was extremely easy to talk to and made me feel so comfortable. He explained everything to me in great detail and made every single step of the process such a breeze. I really loved his nurse, Heather. She was so sweet and kind. Jennifer helped me with my quote at the end and it was such an easy process. I am really happy with the Westlake staff and I know when I am here I am really being taken care of.” — Sheala R. (January 17, 2022)
- “Dr was great at explanations” — Magda S. (January 14, 2022)