Monica Schepp, MPAS, PA-C
Monica Schepp, MPAS, PA-C, Certified Physician Assistant, graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston where she obtained a Master of Physician Assistant Studies. Prior to earning her PA degree, she obtained a Bachelor of Science in Allied Health, with honors, from Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas. During her time at Texas A&M she was a member of the Kappa Delta Sorority. She enjoys all aspects of dermatology including medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology.
Monica is certified by the National Commission of Certification for Physician Assistants and is licensed through the Texas Medical Board. Monica is a member of the Society of Dermatological Physician Assistants.
Monica continues to expand her dermatological knowledge by attending various dermatology conferences and lectures throughout the year.
TESTIMONIALS FROM Monica Schepp’s PATIENTS:
- “Gracias por devolverme la alegria y la esperanza. Gracias mil a mi Dra y a la enfermera. Estaré siempre agradecida y la recomendaré a muchas amigas. Thank You, I love Westlake Dermatology.” — Anna C. (February 6, 2019)
- “This visit was easy to schedule, my provider was on time, and I got the answers I needed.” — Audrey U. (January 7, 2019)
- “Great care.” — Kathleen S. (January 4, 2019)
- “I had a great visit. I was a new patient and felt like I found my new permanent dermatologist.” — Christina S. (December 4, 2018)
- “Sensitive issue handled perfectly!” — Marjorie S. (October 4, 2018)