Natalie Gibson, PA-C
Natalie Gibson, MPAS, Certified Physician Assistant graduated from The University of Texas Medical Branch where she earned her Masters in Physician Assistant Studies with Honors. Prior to obtaining her masters, Natalie attended The University of Texas at Austin where she earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Nutritional Sciences. She was inducted into many honor societies throughout her time at UT while working as a medical assistant at an Allergy and Immunology clinic.
Natalie has a passion for a healthy lifestyle, staying up to date with the latest approaches to optimize health and happiness. Building a strong connection with every patient is an integral part of her practice. Natalie has completed extensive training with Dr. Lisa Rhodes and Dr. Gregory Nikolaidis, and is seeing both medical and cosmetic patients.
Natalie is board certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and is licensed by the Texas Medical Board. Natalie is a member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants, Texas Academy of Physician Assistants, and Central Texas PA Society.
TESTIMONIALS FROM DR. NATALIE’S PATIENTS
- “Natalie was fantastic. She was on time, professional, and thorough. She listened and addressed all of my questions without making me feel embarrassed or uneducated.” — Mallory S. (June 24, 2020)
- “Exceptional service!” — Louis P. (June 19, 2020)
- “Natalie Gibson is fantastic! I’m never looking forward to my annual skin check, but after seeing Natalie, I walked away energized and excited about my new routine. She was very thorough and answered all of my questions and even answered questions I didn’t know to ask! She went above and beyond, providing simple, attainable solutions to my skin regimen. Can’t wait to be back with Natalie!” — Chris O. (May 26, 2020)
- “Everything was AMAZING from start to finish! Natalie and the team were wonderful and made me feel so comfortable!” — Stephanie C. (May 22, 2020)
- “Natalie was fantastic. She was very competent and helpful. Can’t wait to see the skin results.” — Andrea C. (May 18, 2020)