ColoreScience Sunforgettable Mineral Sunscreen Brush SPF 50 is a powerful SPF 50 broad-spectrum sunscreen that is applied through a simple self-dispensing brush. The perfect on-the-go sunscreen that can be used alone or over makeup. Sunforgettable Mineral Sunscreen Brush SPF 50 uses a formula containing titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, and mica to reflect and scatter dangerous UV rays before they are able to penetrate the skin. Recommended by Dermatologists, this product protects against both UVA and UVB rays and has been shown to protect against 93% of blue light. Added antioxidants help protect the skin from pollution and other free radicals.
Sunforgettable Mineral Sunscreen Brush SPF 50 features a sheer lightweight formula that is water resistant for up to 80 minutes. The makeup brush is small enough to fit in any purse or bag. Its easy application makes it the perfect way to protect the skin on the go.
- Brush-on sunscreen
- 100% mineral sunscreen that is chemical free
- Added hydrating ingredients
- Antioxidants shield skin from pollution
- SPF 50 provides total coverage
- Easy self-dispensing application
- Protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Water resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Light weight and sheer formula will not clog pores
- Can be used over makeup
- Product Type: Sunscreen
- Size: 0.21 oz
- Ideal for these skin types: All Skin Types
- Key ingredients: Dimethicone, Algae Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc
- Area of use: Face
- Remove rubber band and prime brush in circular motion on top of hand until minerals begin to flow.
- Sweep brush over entire face and neck in circular motions to release powder.
- Apply liberally and evenly before sun exposure; reapply every two hours throughout the day for continued water resistant protection.
- Can be used on head, face, neck, chest and back of hands.
- Zinc Oxide, 24.1%: Sun protection
- Titanium Dioxide, 23.9%: Sun protection
- Iron Oxides: Provide color
- Calcified Red Algae: Guards against environmental stressors