Moisturizing and gentle for sensitive skin, UV Elements is perfect for everyday use or post-procedure. Mineral based and chemical-free, this product gives full face and neck protection and coverage. UV Elements is lightweight and tinted, covering most imperfections and discoloration, to visibly enhance most skin tones for a more youthful complexion. To effectively block harmful UVA/UVB rays and decrease the risk of skin cancer and premature aging, apply 15 minutes before sun exposure to face and neck and reapply every 2 hours. Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.
- Contains antioxidants to prevent free radicals
- Contains hyaluronic acid to plump and smooth skin
- Water resistant (40 minutes)
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Easy application to wet or dry skin
- Product Type: Sunscreen
- Size: 2.0oz
- Ideal for these skin types: All skin types, Post-procedure skin
- Treats these concerns: Skin Protection
- Key Ingredients: 10.0% Zinc oxide, 5.5% Titanium dioxide
- Application: Face and neck
Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C ester), Titanium dioxide, Zinc oxide, Purified Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Iron Oxides.