Quynh-Giao Sartor, MD
Quynh-Giao (QG) Nguyen Sartor, MD was born into a first generation Vietnamese-American family and grew up within the Houston inner loop. She completed her undergraduate studies at Brown University with a Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience, magna cum laude, and with distinction in Chemistry and Comparative Literature. She then obtained a Medical Doctorate and completed her internal medicine internship and dermatology residency at Baylor College of Medicine (BCM) in Houston. At BCM, she was nominated for the Alpha Omega Alpha honor society and awarded the Debra Kalta Award for outstanding research in dermatology.
Dr. Sartor’s professional expertise includes medical dermatology as well as in-office cosmetic and surgical procedures, for which she is certified by the American Board of Dermatology. She particularly enjoys managing melasma, acne, skin rashes, skin cancers, as well as complex medical dermatology requiring biologic therapy. Dr. Sartor is fluent in Vietnamese and has a special interest in treating ethnic skin. She has authored multiple book chapters and peer-reviewed manuscripts on skin infections, skin care, surgical techniques, and acne vulgaris.
Dr. Sartor is passionate about connecting with patients, practicing open communication, and customizing a personalized plan for her patients. She is excited to return to her hometown after several years of practicing in Katy, Texas.
In her free time, Dr. Sartor enjoys pilates, cooking, traveling, and spending time with her husband and their rescue cat Russ. She looks forward to getting to know you and your family at Westlake Dermatology.
Book OnlineQuynh-Giao Sartor, M.D.
Dr. Sartor Patient Testimonials:
- “This was a totally superior Doctor ‘s visit experience. I was greeted with respect, empathy, kindness by all. I can’t say enough about Dr Sartor’s knowledge, skills, gentleness, and care. I would give her an 11 over 10! Thank you.” — Jean L. (April 30, 2021)
- “Honestly I LOVED this visit. My first one was not good at all. The doctor this time sat with me and explained what my acne meant why it’s there. She cared about what I’ve used before, professionally check my skin, and walked me through. She is very cheerful and down to earth. She broke everything down and stated my needed routine.” — Liliana C. (April 27, 2021)
- “Easy, quick appointment! I really appreciate the respect for my time and the care and concern for my questions and issues. Definitely would recommend!” — Megan S. (April 22, 2021)
- “Excellent experience” — Arminda M. (April 22, 2021)
- “Everyone was lovely. Good vibes all around :D” — John L. (April 21, 2021)
- “Experience was great.” — Gabriel M. (April 21, 2021)
- “I was super happy with my visit.” — Rexanne F. (April 16, 2021)
- “So glad this dermatology office has opened in our neighborhood. Beautiful setting. Cordial staff. Excellent doctor.” — Stephen R. (April 9, 2021)
- “Love Westlake Dermatology! Started going in 2016 while I lived in Austin. I would commute to the Bee Caves location even when I moved back to Houston because I didn’t trust any other dermatologist!!! I was thrilled when they opened an office in Houston, and am always so happy with how fast the results are!! Every doctor and PA is so kind and knowledgable. I even got my sister hooked on Westlake Dermatology now. She was equally shook at their expertise and how EASY they make everything!!!” — Michelle C. (April 6, 2021)