Jawline Contour Study
We are currently seeking males and non-pregnant females between 22 and 65 years of age for a study using dermal filler for jawline contour.
Participants must meet Inclusion and Exclusion criteria:
- Have moderate to severe jawline contour and volume loss;
- Must not have active TMJ disease or disorder, jaw clenching or grinding at night, or pain associated with clenching jaws;
- Have never been treated with fat injections, silicone, or Belafill in the lower face and are willing to refrain from these treatments throughout the course of the study;
- Have not been treated with Sculptra, Radiesse, Voluma, Restylane Lyft, or Belotero in the lower face or jawline within the past 2 years, or other Juvederm or Restylane products in the lower face or jawline within the past 12 months and are willing to refrain from these treatments throughout the course of the study;
- Have not received botulinum toxin treatment (e.g. Botox, Dysport), laser resurfacing, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, non-invasive skin tightening treatments (e.g. Ultherapy, Thermage), or surgical procedures in the lower face and/or jawline area within the past 12 months and are willing to refrain from these treatments throughout the course of the study;
- Must not be pregnant, nursing, or intend to become pregnant over the duration of the study.
Additional inclusion and exclusion will be determined during initial office visit.
Study visits and eligibility determination will be performed by Dr. Daniel P. Friedmann, Board Certified Dermatologist, at the Westlake Dermatology location at 8825 Bee Caves Road. Qualified participants will receive all study-related care and investigational treatment at no cost, and no insurance is necessary to participate. Participants may even be compensated for time and travel.
Contact ResearchDept@westlakedermatology.com to learn more.