Adult Psoriasis Study
Westlake Dermatology Clinical Research Center is conducting a research study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of an investigational drug for male and female volunteers who have a confirmed diagnosis of plaque-type psoriasis. Qualified Participants may also enroll for the long-term study (up to year).
Participants must meet the following criteria:
- At least 18 years of age at the time of screening
- Have stable moderate to severe plaque-type psoriasis covering a >10% body surface area
- Refrain for any other treatment for psoriasis, prior to and during the study
- Not be pregnant, nursing, or planning a pregnancy during the study period
Qualified participants receive:
- Study-related examinations by Daniel Friedmann MD, FAAD, Board-Certified Dermatologist at no cost
- Study-related investigational study medication at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
No insurance is needed. Participants must be willing to adhere to study requirements for the entire duration of the study and will be required to attend all study visits at done at the Westlake (Bee Caves Road) location.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you qualify.