Sarah Grimmer, RN, BSN
Sarah Grimmer is a Registered Nurse with a Baccalaureate Degree of Science in Nursing from The University of Texas Health Science Center, where she graduated with honors. Sarah studied abroad in Bogotá, Colombia at the Universidad Manuela Beltran, where she was able to enrich her nursing education, public health knowledge, and Spanish language.
Prior to joining Westlake Dermatology, Sarah practiced in Pediatrics and Cardiothoracic Transplant ICU. Previous to her nursing career, Sarah earned her first Baccalaureate Degree of Science in Sports Management, with a Communication minor and Law cognate from Texas A&M University.
Sarah has a love and passion for skin care and aesthetics, both of which can complement an active and healthy lifestyle. She enjoys building relationships with her patients while guiding them towards treatments that enhance their natural aesthetic. Sarah has years of extensive training in cosmetic procedures alongside Dr. Gregory Nikolaidis and has completed trainings with Allergan, Galderma and Merz. She performs dermal filler and neurotoxin injections, microneedling, hair restoration with PRP, cryolipolysis with Coolsculpting, and a variety of skincare lasers at the Downtown Austin location.
Sarah is a member of the Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Honor Society and is licensed through the Texas Board of Nursing. She is currently pursuing her Master’s degree through the Family Nurse Practitioner track, as well as her Doctorate in Nursing Practice at The University of Texas Health Science Center.
Patient Testimonials About Sarah Grimmer
- “Sara Grimmer is absolutely AMAZING! She was so genuine. I felt like she really heard me out, I was a little nervous for my first injection session, that INSTANTLY went away. Dr. Chike-Obi came in for a greeting since it was my first visit, so nice! A big fan.” — Johnathan S. (April 30, 2021)
- “Sarah was wonderful and very kind and genuine helping me address my concerns.” — Denyse H. (March 8, 2021)
- “Everyone was super friendly.” — Ethan W. (January 29, 2021)
- “My consultation and treatment with Sarah Grimmer was incredible. This was my very first cosmetic procedure ever and I was a little nervous at first. Sarah patiently answered all of my questions and made me feel extremely comfortable, seen and heard. She helped me feel reassured that I was making a good choice. I didn’t feel pressured or rushed in any way.” — Zach B. (January 22, 2021)
- “Sarah Grimmer is a god send. She made me so comfortable and walked me through each step. I got lip injections and I had no swelling and no bruising and I will always go back to her.” — Shelby P. (January 15, 2021)
- “Sarah was extremely professional and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend Westlake services!” — Shaun W. (December 18, 2020)