Correct pigmentation issues including hyperpigmentation and age spots with Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum by SkinMedica. This serum is formulated to address even the most severe types of pigmentation and is ideal for use on all skin types and all skin tones. Users report seeing noticeable improvements in as little as 2 weeks. Lytera 2.0 is the safe way to brighten the skin as it features a hydroquinone-free formula.
- Corrects skin discoloration
- Brightens the skin
- Enhances the complexion and skin tone
- Results in as little as 2 weeks
- Ideal for use on all skin types and skin tones
- Product Type: Serum
- Size: 2 oz
- Ideal for these skin types: All skin types
- Treats these concerns: Hyperpigmentation, Skin Discoloration
- Key ingredients: Tranexamic Acid, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Niacinamide, Tetrapeptide-30, Marine Extract, Phytic Acid
- Application area: Face, Neck, Decollete
- Other features: Non-comedogenic formula. Free of Hydroquinone, Fragrance, Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates. Dermatologist approved!
Apple to face, neck, and decollete or affected areas twice daily. Use daily sun protection with SPF 20 or higher during use of this product. A temporary warm, tingling sensation may occur imeddiately after application. Avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Polyacrylate-13, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tetrapeptide-30, Hexylresorcinol, 4-Ethoxybenzaldehyde, Retinol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Ethyl Linoleate, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Tocopherol, Squalane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Phytic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol