CoolSculpting In Dallas
March Special: Save 30% on purchase of 6+ CoolSculpting treatment package. Contact us today to learn more!
Now in Dallas: We are pleased to offer CoolSculpting in Dallas at our new University Park location. Our Dallas team is committed to helping our patients eliminate stubborn body fat without the need for surgery. Westlake Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery has performed over 15,000 Coolsculpting treatments.
What Is CoolScupting?
CoolSculpting is a completely non-surgical fat removal treatment that is FDA cleared to get rid of stubborn body fat that is resistant to diet and exercise. CoolSculpting treatments are non-invasive, there is no pain, anesthesia, or recovery time required.
This innovative body contouring treatment uses targeted cooling to freeze away fat. Fat cells targeted by CoolSculpting are permanently removed, they literally shatter and are later naturally illuminated from the body through normal metabolic processes. All surrounding non-fat tissue like the skin and muscles are unaffected by the treatment.
The side effects of CoolSculpting are generally mild and include temporary numbness, discomfort, and swelling along the treated area. These side effects typically resolve without intervention within a few days.
Westlake Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery is a national leading provider of CoolSculpting, with over 15,000 procedures performed.
Before and After CoolSculpting
View CoolSculpting Photo Gallery
What Results Are Possible?
CoolSculpting is proven to provide noticeable and natural looing fat reduction. Most patients see a 22% reduction in fat after a single CoolSculpting session. Patients may undergo multiple sessions to tighten and tone their silhouette. Best of all the fat cells that are removed by CoolSculpting are gone forever and can never grow back.
What Body Areas Can Be Treated
Our Dallas office has various specialized CoolSculpting applicators allowing our team to treat remove stubborn body fat from nearly any body area. CoolSculpting is FDA-cleared to treat visible fat bulges in 9 areas of the body including the following areas:
CoolSculpting At Westlake Dermatology Dallas
At Westlake Dermatology all CoolSculpting treatments performed at our Dallas location are administered by a Board Certified Dermatologist with advanced experience in non-surgical body contouring.
Treatments begin with an in-person assessment where our dermatologist will develop a custom treatment plan to provide the patient’s desired end result. Treatment times vary by body area being treated, but most CoolSculpting sessions take about an hour. Patients can relax and decompress during their treatment, most patients read a book, watch TV, or even take a nap while their stubborn body fat is freezed away. Since CoolSculpting is non-surgical, patients are able to return to normal daily activity immediately following treatment.
Meet Our Houston Dermatologist
- Stephanie Saxton-Daniels, MD: Dr. Saxton-Daniels is a board-certified dermatologist specializing in cosmetic, medical, and surgical dermatology. As a fellowship-trained cosmetic dermatologist, She is passionate about helping our Dallas patients enhance their silhouettes and look their best.
The Latest CoolSculpting Technology
We are excited to be among the first practices in Texas to utilize CoolSculpting Elite, the most advanced CoolSculpting technology available.
- Elite applicators feature up to an 18% larger cooling area than the previous generation of technology, so more fat can be addressed in a single treatment session.
- Redesigned applicators are shaped to better fit the body’s natural curves for a more precise treatment.
- Features dual applicators that can reduce treatment time by allowing for the treatment of two areas of fat at the same time.
- CoolSculpting Elite is the one and only treatment FDA-cleared to eliminate fat in 9 different areas of the body – more than any other non-surgical fat reduction technology.
Request A CoolSculpting Consultation in Dallas
How Much Does CoolSculpting Cost?
The price of CoolSculpting depends on the applicators used and the total number of sessions required to achieve the desired result. Since each patient has different needs and goals, the total cost of CoolSulpting can differ significantly from individual to individual. Learn more about CoolSculpting pricing
Additional CoolSculpting Resources
- Debunking 5 Common CoolSculpting Myths
- CoolSculpting Results: What to Expect
- Which Body Areas Can Be Treated With CoolSculpting?
- Coolsculpting vs TruSculpt: Which Is Better?
- Battling Bra Bulge: Treatments That Eliminate Back Fat
- Video: Learn about Freezing Your Fat with CoolSculpting
- Liposuction vs CoolSculpting: Which Removes Fat Better?
- Kybella Vs. CoolMini: Which Non-Surgical Double Chin Treatment Is Best?
- UltraShape vs. CoolSculpting vs. SmartLipo
- CoolSculpting: What to Expect
- Theory Behind CoolSculpting Explained