CoolSculpting In Dallas
Special Offer: Save 20% on CoolSculpting. Contact us today for more details.
Westlake Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery is a national leading provider of CoolSculpting, with over 100,000 procedures performed.
Now in Dallas: We are pleased to offer CoolSculpting in Dallas at our new Highland Park location. Our Dallas team is committed to helping our patients eliminate stubborn body fat without the need for surgery.
What Is CoolScupting?
CoolSculpting is a completely non-surgical fat removal treatment that is FDA cleared to get rid of stubborn body fat that is resistant to diet and exercise. CoolSculpting treatments are non-invasive, there is no pain, anesthesia, or recovery time required.
This innovative body contouring treatment uses targeted cooling to freeze away fat. Fat cells targeted by CoolSculpting are permanently removed, they literally shatter and are later naturally illuminated from the body through normal metabolic processes. All surrounding non-fat tissue like the skin and muscles are unaffected by the treatment.
Before and After CoolSculptingView CoolSculpting Photo Gallery
What Results Are Possible?
CoolSculpting is proven to provide noticeable and natural looing fat reduction. Most patients see a 22% reduction in fat after a single CoolSculpting session. Patients may undergo multiple sessions to tighten and tone their silhouette. Best of all the fat cells that are removed by CoolSculpting are gone forever and can never grow back.
What Body Areas Can Be Treated
Our Dallas office has various specialized CoolSculpting applicators allowing our team to treat remove stubborn body fat from nearly any body area. Popular body areas for CoolSculpting include:
CoolSculpting At Westlake Dermatology Dallas
At Westlake Dermatology all CoolSculpting treatments performed at our Dallas location are administered by a Board Certified Dermatologist with advanced experience in non-surgical body contouring.
Treatments begin with an in-person assessment where our dermatologist will develop a custom treatment plan to provide the patient’s desired end result. Treatment times vary by body area being treated, but most CoolSculpting sessions take about an hour. Patients can relax and decompress during their treatment, most patients read a book, watch TV, or even take a nap while their stubborn body fat is freezed away. Since CoolSculpting is non-surgical, patients are able to return to normal daily activity immediately following treatment.
Meet Our Houston Dermatologist
- Ramya Kollipara, MD: Dr. Kollipara is a board-certified dermatologist specializing in cosmetic, medical, and surgical dermatology. As a fellowship-trained cosmetic dermatologist, Dr. Kollipara is passionate about helping our Dallas patients enhance their silhouettes and look their best.
Request A CoolSculpting Consultation in Dallas
How Much Does CoolSculpting Cost?
The price of CoolSculpting depends on the applicators used and the total number of sessions required to achieve the desired result. Since each patient has different needs and goals, the total cost of CoolSulpting can differ significantly from individual to individual. Learn more about CoolSculpting pricing
Additional CoolSculpting Resources
- Debunking 5 Common CoolSculpting Myths
- CoolSculpting Results: What to Expect
- Which Body Areas Can Be Treated With CoolSculpting?
- Coolsculpting vs TruSculpt: Which Is Better?
- Battling Bra Bulge: Treatments That Eliminate Back Fat
- Video: Learn about Freezing Your Fat with CoolSculpting
- Liposuction vs CoolSculpting: Which Removes Fat Better?
- Kybella Vs. CoolMini: Which Non-Surgical Double Chin Treatment Is Best?
- UltraShape vs. CoolSculpting vs. SmartLipo
- CoolSculpting: What to Expect
- Theory Behind CoolSculpting Explained