January Special Event: Save 20% on any chemical peel treatment. Contact us today to learn more.
We offer advanced medical-grade chemical peels at all of our 17 Austin, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio locations.
Chemical peels are topically applied formulas that revitalize the skin surface by creating an even and controlled shedding of the skin cells. This allows new layers to be exposed, creating a fresh appearance and smoother texture to the skin surface. A chemical peel can improve sun damage, acne scarring, blotchy pigmentation, fine wrinkling and early per-cancerous skin lesions. A peel can also improve acne-prone skin and clogged pores.
We offer a variety of peels that range from mild to more aggressive. Your physician or provider can guide you to decide which is treatment is most appropriate for your skin and desired outcome.
Before and After Chemical Peels
View Chemical Peel Photo Gallery
Advanced Corrective Peel
The Advanced Corrective Peel from SkinCeuticals is a medically exclusive peel that targets a variety of skin concerns in those with mild to moderate signs of aging. It is safe for all skin types and Fitzpatrick I-V. The peel can be easily customized to the patient’s individual needs. For optimal results, a series of 4 to 6 treatments every 4 weeks is recommended.
- Renews the skin’s surface texture
- Improves discoloration for an overall brighter and clarified skin tone
- Helps to minimize enlarged pores
- Contains concentrated blend of clinical-grade phenylethyl resorcinol (for skin brightening), salicylic acid (for photodamage), and lactic acid (for hydrating and plumping the skin)
The VI Peel® safely and effectively offers rejuvenating results for all Fitzpatrick skin types with minimal downtime. Unlike many other chemical peels, it can be used on the eye area, neck, chest, and hands. The VI Peel can be purchased as a single treatment or as a package of multiple treatments spaced approximately a month apart (or more). Benefits of the VI Peel include:
- Reversal of sun damage
- Improvement of tone and texture
- Treatment of hyperpigmentation (including melasma) and rosacea
- Help to clear acne and improves acne scars
- Stimulation of collagen and elastin production
The Vitalize Peel® is a unique blend of acids and other cosmeceutical ingredients designed to help you achieve dramatic improvement in texture and tone, lessening of superficial lines and a healthier, more youthful look and feel with minimal down time. This renewal process has been clinically proven to help pigmentation problems (such as age spots) and acne scarring fade and stimulate collagen production in the cells underneath.
It is gentle enough to use every three weeks for maximum benefits and a glowing, healthy start to your skincare regimen. Resulting from as little as one peel, you will notice a renewed appearance, including:
- Dramatic improvement in epidermal texture.
- A lessening of age spots, freckles and superficial pigmentation resulting from photo-damage.
- Reduction of enlarged pores.
The Vitalize Peel® incorporates retinol and alpha hydroxy acids with resorcinol and other active ingredients to create a safe and mild peel. A mild sloughing of the skin typically occurs two to three days after the Vitalize Peel® is performed.
Micropeel Glycolic 30
The Micropeel Glycolic 30 peel is an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) based treatment formulated to exfoliate the skin, refine pores, and reduce the visible signs of photodamage by accelerating the cell renewal process. This peel uses unbuffered and un-neutralized acids at a low pH level making it ideal for dry, combination, or sensitive skin types.
Micropeel Plus (aka Acne Peel)
The Micropeel Plus uses patented high concentrations of stabilized, self-neutralizing beta hydroxyl acid (BHA) to reduce acne while also improving blotchiness, texture issues, and uneven skin tone. This peel is ideal for combination, oily, or acne-prone skin with moderate post-inflammatory pigmentation.
The Micropeel Sensitive peel contains niacin and lactic acid, which exfoliate dead dry skin. This peel is ideal for addressing superficial fine lines and wrinkles, imperfections, and dullness in all skin types, including sensitive skin.
The Pigment Balancing peel is a 40% Glycolic Acid and alpha-hydroxy formulation that targets discoloration, dullness, and lack of clarity in the skin.
Additional Resources on Chemical Peels
- 4 Things To Know About Chemical Peels
- Types of Chemical Peels: Which Peel Is Right for Me?
- Professional vs. At-Home Chemical Peels: What’s The Difference?
- How Much Do Chemical Peels Cost?
- Chemical Peels – Post Procedure Care Instructions
- How Chemical Peels Work: Common Peeling Agents
- What Are The Differences Between Chemical Peels?
- Considering Dermabrasion? Read This First!