August Special: Save 25% on a package of 4+ treatments or 30% on package of 8+ treatments (discount applies to single treatment pricing). Contact us today to learn more.
Westlake Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery has performed over 15,000 Coolsculpting treatments at multiple locations in Austin, San Antonio, and Dallas.
We are excited to be among the first in the nation to introduce CoolSculpting Elite, the most advanced fat-freezing technology available.
- Elite applicators feature up to an 18% larger cooling area than the previous generation of technology, so more fat can be addressed in a single treatment session.
- Redesigned applicators are shaped to better fit the body’s natural curves for a more precise treatment.
- Features dual applicators that can reduce treatment time by allowing for the treatment of two areas of fat at the same time.
- CoolSculpting Elite is the one and only treatment FDA-cleared to eliminate fat in 9 different areas of the body – more than any other non-surgical fat reduction technology.
Before and After CoolSculpting
View CoolSculpting Photo Gallery
What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is the original non-invasive procedure designed to gently and effectively reduce stubborn fat in targeted areas of the body. CoolSculpting requires no needles, no surgical incisions, no anesthesia, no pain medications, and no recovery time. The procedure involves the use of precisely controlled cooling technology to target, cool and safely eliminate fat cells through a gradual and natural process without causing damage to the surrounding tissue and skin. Results are noticeable and natural-looking fat reduction in the treated areas.
During the Coolsculpting procedure, a non-invasive applicator is applied to the surface of the skin to deliver precisely controlled cooling which targets and eliminates fat cells in specific areas of the body. As the fat cells are exposed to cooling, a process of natural cell removal occurs. The fat cells in the treated area are gradually eliminated through the body’s normal metabolic processes, similar to how fat from food is eliminated. The result is a reduction in fat bulges that is visible in most patients as early as four weeks to three months after treatment.
What Areas Of The Body Can Be Treated With CoolSculpting?
Coolsculpting can be used on nearly any are of the body with visible fat. CoolSculpting is FDA-cleared to treat visible fat bulges in 9 areas of the body including the following areas:
- abdomen (belly fat)
- side / flanks (love handles)
- bra bulge
- back fat
- underneath the buttocks (banana roll)
- inner / outer thighs and above the knees
- upper arms
- submental (under the chin; double chin)
- submandibular (below the jawline)
Coolsculpting is also FDA-cleared to affect the appearance of lax tissue with submental (chin) area treatments.
WHAT KIND OF RESULTS CAN I EXPECT WITH COOLSCULPTING?
CoolSculpting has been clinically shown to reduce fat in the treated area. A single CoolSculpting Elite treatment can reduce the fat layer thickness by an average of 20%-25%. Results can vary per patient.
Your CoolSculpting provider will develop a treatment plan during your consultation or initial visit that is completely customized to optimize your results. This comprehensive plan may involve multiple treatments, depending on the specific areas of concern.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING THE PROCEDURE?
The Coolsculpting applicator is positioned on the body, which then draws the bulge up between two cooling panels. As the panels go to work in the first few minutes, the patient initially feels a sensation of intense cold which soon dissipates. The patient is either seated comfortably or lying down during the duration of the procedure. Each treatment takes about 35 minutes. Many people spend this time reading, working on their laptop, listening to music, or even taking a quick nap.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT AFTER MY COOLSCULPTING TREATMENT?
Since CoolSculpting is completely non-invasive, patients can resume their routine activities immediately, including returning to work and exercise regimens. The side effects of CoolSculpting are generally mild and include temporary numbness, discomfort, and swelling along the treated area. These side effects typically resolve without intervention within a few days.
In the weeks that follow the treatment, the body naturally processes and eliminates the dead fat cells. The body continues to flush fat cells for up to four months after the treatment. The treated fat cells are eliminated for good. As long as the patient maintains his or her weight with diet and exercise, long-term results should remain stable.
AM I A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR COOLSCULPTING?
CoolSculpting is ideal for men or women who have a healthy diet and lifestyle. It is ideal for people who have a noticeable bulge or bump that has not responded to healthy diet and exercise, but do not need or want to undergo liposuction surgery.
HOW MUCH DOES COOLSCULPTING COST?
The price of CoolSculpting depends on the total number of treatments required to achieve the desired result. Since each patient has different needs and goals, the total cost of CoolSulpting can vary significantly from individual to individual. Learn more about CoolSculpting pricing
Additional CoolSculpting Resources
- CoolSculpting Elite vs. Traditional CoolSculpting
- CoolTone vs CoolSculpting: What’s the Difference?
- Are CoolSculpting Results Immediate?
- Is Coolsculpting Safe? The Truth About CoolSculpting Risks
- Surgical vs. Non-Surgical Body Contouring – Which Method Is Best?
- Are CoolSculpting Results Permanent?
- CoolSculpting May Be Better Than Lipo For Treating These Body Areas
- Debunking 5 Common CoolSculpting Myths
- CoolSculpting Results: What to Expect
- Which Body Areas Can Be Treated With CoolSculpting?
- Coolsculpting vs TruSculpt: Which Is Better?
- Battling Bra Bulge: Treatments That Eliminate Back Fat
- Video: Learn about Freezing Your Fat with CoolSculpting
- Liposuction vs CoolSculpting: Which Removes Fat Better?
- Kybella Vs. CoolMini: Which Non-Surgical Double Chin Treatment Is Best?
- UltraShape vs. CoolSculpting vs. SmartLipo
- CoolSculpting: What to Expect
- Theory Behind CoolSculpting Explained