The Westlake Dermatology Clinical Research Center was created to remain in the forefront of clinical, cosmetic, and laser dermatology treatment advancements. Participants access some of the latest innovations for beautiful, healthy skin.
The Westlake Dermatology Clinical Research Center is located within our Westlake location on Bee Caves Road, providing a comfortable and professional environment for study participants. Studies are open to current Westlake Dermatology patients as well as those that have not visited any of our clinics in the past.
Under the leadership of Dr. Daniel Friedmann, Clinical Research Director and Board Certified Dermatologist, our research team is committed to responsible research conducted under strict industry and safety standards.
Interested in participating in a clinical trial? Please complete the form on this page and a member of our research team will contact you.
- Adult Rosacea – Do you suffer from redness and bumps concentrated on your forehead, cheeks, nose and chin? Learn more.
- Forehead Wrinkles – Seeking males or females, ages 18 or above, with moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows. Compensation up to $900 for time and travel. Learn more.
- Wrinkle Reduction – Please note: this study has been filled so we are no longer enrolling at this time.
- Pediatric Psoriasis – Males or females, ages 2 years to 16 years and 11 months of age with a clinical diagnosis of mild to moderate plaque psoriasis with at least 3% body surface involvement. Compensation up to $500 for time and travel.
- Underarm Sweating
- Skin Tightening – Face
- Skin Tightening – Abdomen
- Atopic Dermatitis