Austin’s Botox Experts
Thank you, Austin, for making Westlake Dermatology the #1 provider of Botox and Juvederm in Texas.
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a simple, non-surgical procedure that smooths the deep, persistent lines and wrinkles that develop over time. We offer Botox treatments at all of our Austin area locations including Cedar Park, Downtown Austin, Lakeway, Lamar Central, Marble Falls, North Austin, Round Rock, South Austin, and Westlake.
The board certified dermatologists and plastic surgeons of Westlake Dermatology are national leaders in Botox and other injectables. They are sought out by the beauty industry and their peers as thought and key opinion leaders. They are seen by actors, models, and other physicians for their artistry and attention to detail. Emphasis is placed on a natural aesthetic, while restoring harmony and beauty to the patient.
Before and After Botox
View Botox Photo Gallery
How does Botox work?
Botox utilizes a natural, purified protein that is administered at very low doses to reduce the contractions of the muscles that cause those persistent frown lines that have developed over time. While the results are dramatic, it will not radically change your facial appearance. The muscles are simply relaxed, so you can still frown, smile, or look surprised without the wrinkles and creases.
What is a Botox treatment like?
Botox Cosmetic procedures are fast, simple, and minimally invasive, and no anesthesia is required. Injections are administered with an ultra-fine needle directly into the area being treated. Discomfort is minimal and brief, and once complete, there is usually no discomfort. Most people return directly to work or normal activity following treatment.
What areas can be treated with Botox Cosmetic?
Botox treatments can be performed in a number of locations, including between your brows, eye area, smile lines, and neck. Effects of Botox Cosmetic appear within a few days and generally last from four to six months.
How Much Does Botox Cost?
Botox treatments are priced according to the number of Botox units used during the procedure. The more units needed, the higher the total cost of the procedure will be. The amount of Botox each patient will need differs based on the number of facial areas treated and the strength of each targeted facial muscle.
Become a member of the Brilliant Distinctions® Program and receive special offers and exclusive invitations. Add membership to the Brilliant Distinctions® Points Program where you can earn points on Botox Cosmetic and Juvederm treatments.
Additional Botox Resources
- Botox Lip Flip: Lip Enhancement Via Botox
- Off-Label Uses of Botox
- How Long Does Botox Last?
- Botox FAQs: Answers To Common Questions For First-Time Botox Patients
- How (and Why) To Avoid Fake Botox And Dermal Fillers
- Botox vs. Xeomin: What’s The Difference?
- Prevent Bruising After Botox and Dermal Fillers With These Tips
- Botox vs. Juvederm: What’s The Difference?
- Botox And Dermal Fillers: Recovery Tips + What To Expect
- Tips: 6 Ways To Make Botox & Dermal Fillers Last Longer
- Botox vs. Dermal Fillers: Which Is Better at Fighting Wrinkles?
- Botox vs. Dysport: What’s The Difference?
- Botox Post-Procedure Care Instructions
- Botox: A New Way to Treat Rosacea Symptoms?
- BOTOX – A Plastic Surgeon’s Perspective
- 5 Tips for First-Time Injectable Patients
- Study Confirms Safety of Botox and Dermal Fillers
- 7 Botox Myths Dispelled
- How Much Botox Do I Need?
- Preventing the Overuse of Dermal Fillers
- The Many Surprising Uses of Botox