Dallas Botox Experts
Westlake Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery is pleased to offer Botox Cosmetic at our new University Park location at 6565 Hillcrest Ave. With every Botox procedure being performed by a Board Certified Dermatologist, we are happy to help both new and regular Botox users instantly eradicate lines and wrinkles.
What Is Botox Cosmetic?
Botox is a popular non-surgical procedure that uses a purified protein (botulism toxin) to smooth away facial lines and wrinkles. Botox works by relaxing underlying facial muscles to reduce the contractions that cause dynamic wrinkles. Limiting the contraction of underlying facial muscles limits wrinkles from occurring even when making expressive faces. Botox procedures are 100% non-surgical, meaning any sort of recovery or downtime is not necessary.
Before and After BotoxView Botox Photo Gallery
What Results Are Possible?
Botox results are dramatic as the treatment can smooth away even severe wrinkles. However, Botox does not alter one’s appearance. The face will also not appear “frozen” as patients will still be able to squint or raise their eyebrows. You’ll look like you, only wrinkle free!
The results of Botox are immediate, with most patients realizing a dramatic improvement a few days following the procedure. Results last anywhere from 3-6 months. Patients can maintain results for longer periods by undergoing regular maintenance treatments.
Why Get Botox At Westlake Dermatology?
Truly good Botox is as much of an art as it is a science. Skilled Botox injectors with years of experience produce the best results. That’s why all Botox procedures performed in Dallas are performed by a Board Certified Dermatologist with advanced injection training.
Botox appointments are very quick, typically they can be performed in under 30 minutes from start to finish. All treatments begin with a consultation where our expert injector assess patient needs and discuses desired end results. After cleansing the skin, our dermatologist will use an ultra-fine needle to make a series of injections in targeted facial areas. Pain is minimal, most patients cite the brief feeling of a rubber band snap on their skin. Patients can return back to work or normal daily activities immediately after treatment.
Meet Our Dallas Injectors
- Stephanie Saxton-Daniels, MD: Dr. Saxton-Daniels is a board-certified dermatologist specializing in both medical and cosmetic dermatology. She graduated from Rice University with a degree in molecular biology and biochemistry, and she received her medical degree from the University of Texas at Southwestern Medical School. As a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, Dr. Saxton-Daniels is passionate about helping our Dallas patients look and feel their very best.
Request A Botox Consultation in Dallas
Additional Botox Resources
- Ask A Dermatologist: Can Botox Prevent Wrinkles?
- Botox Lip Flip: Lip Enhancement Via Botox
- Off-Label Uses of Botox
- How Long Does Botox Last?
- Botox FAQs: Answers To Common Questions For First-Time Botox Patients
- How (and Why) To Avoid Fake Botox And Dermal Fillers
- Botox vs. Xeomin: What’s The Difference?
- Prevent Bruising After Botox and Dermal Fillers With These Tips
- Botox vs. Juvederm: What’s The Difference?
- Botox And Dermal Fillers: Recovery Tips + What To Expect
- Tips: 6 Ways To Make Botox & Dermal Fillers Last Longer
- Botox vs. Dermal Fillers: Which Is Better at Fighting Wrinkles?
- Botox vs. Dysport: What’s The Difference?
- Botox Post-Procedure Care Instructions
- Botox: A New Way to Treat Rosacea Symptoms?
- BOTOX – A Plastic Surgeon’s Perspective
- 5 Tips for First-Time Injectable Patients
- Study Confirms Safety of Botox and Dermal Fillers
- 7 Botox Myths Dispelled
- How Much Botox Do I Need?
- Preventing the Overuse of Dermal Fillers
- The Many Surprising Uses of Botox