June Special: Save 20% on any HydraFacial treatment. Contact us today to learn more.
HydraFacial was selected as the 2018 Best In-Office Facial Treatment by New Beauty Magazine!
What is a HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is designed to restore and maintain the health of your skin. This non-invasive treatment uses a multi-step process to quickly remove dead skin cells and extract impurities while bathing the fresh skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums.
HydraFacial is suitable for most skin types, including thin or aging skin, ethnic skin, and dry skin or oily skin. Our skin care professionals can modify each HydraFacial treatment to fit an individual patient’s unique skin condition and needs.
HydraFacials are also highly effective preventative treatments as they have the ability slow down your skin’s aging process and delay the need for invasive procedures. It’s also an ideal treatment for prepping the skin for other cosmetic procedures, including chemical peels, laser treatments, or surgery.
What conditions does HydraFacial treat?
HydraFacials are an ideal treatment for a multitude of skin conditions, including:
- Sun damage, hyperpigmentation, or uneven skin tone
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dry or dehydrated skin
- Loss of skin clarity, resilience or firmness
- Oily or acne-prone skin, congested or enlarged pores (which are common in teens and men)
Enhance your HydraFacial treatment with the addition of a super serum boost to address specific skin concerns. Choose from the following options:
- Growth Factor Boost – This serum is designed to help restore skin health and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dermabuilder Boost – This proprietary serum is designed to effectively address fine lines and skin tone.
- Britenol Boost – This serum is specially formulated to target dark spots and sun damaged areas and is clinically proven to leave the skin glowing with a more even complexion.
The ultimate HydraFacial experience is HydraFacial Platinum. HydraFacial Platinum (currently only offered at our Westlake location) begins with lymphatic facial drainage and wet diamond tip exfoliation, followed by the Signature HydraFacial procedure that deeply cleanses, exfoliates, extracts and hydrates the skin. This treatment concludes with LED light therapy to further reduce the visible signs of aging.
What kind of results should I expect?
Results are both immediate and on-going after the treatment. HydraFacial treatments fully rejuvenate and reinvigorate the skin, providing a youthful and radiant complexion. Many patients will achieve a noticeable improvement in skin tone, texture, and overall appearance immediately after their first treatment. However, results are maximized when treatments are performed monthly.