The human body is constantly changing. Unfortunately pregnancy, significant weight gain and loss, or simply natural aging can be hard on one’s appearance. For some people a balanced diet and regular physical activity is all it takes to stay in good shape. For others, however, diet and exercise may not be enough. Fortunately there are many treatment options available to get back to a beautiful, healthy physique.
At Westlake Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery, our renowned dermatologists and plastic surgeons are trained in both surgical and non-surgical body contouring options for patients looking to tighten, tone, smooth, and slim down.
We’re proud to offer the latest body contouring treatments in Texas with locations serving the Austin, Houston, and Dallas metro areas.
Surgical Body Contouring
Undergoing surgery is a big decision, but the physicians at Westlake Dermatology are highly skilled in delivering quick and long-term results to patients seeking an effective body contouring solution.
- SmartLipo is the original, revolutionary laser lipolysis system that removes fat through a minimally invasive procedure.
- Vaser High Definition Liposuction is a more precise fat removal technique that allows for the removal of fat in the superficial layers of the skin in order to reveal more definition
- Avéli is a minimally invasive treatment that effectively targets structural issues under the skin that cause cellulite. This option is growing in popularity, as Avéli delivers proven, longer-lasting results after just one treatment.
Non-Surgical Body Contouring
In addition to body contouring surgery options, we also offer a number of non-invasive treatment options that provide great results with little to no recovery time.
- CoolSculpting® is a treatment that requires no needles, no surgical incisions, no anesthesia, no pain medications, and no recovery time. During the procedure, an applicator is placed on the surface of the skin to deliver controlled cooling that targets and eliminates fat cells.
- CoolTone® is a a revolutionary non-surgical body contouring procedure that uses bursts of electromagnetic energy to strengthen and tone the muscles. CoolTone is indicated by the FDA for improvement of tone, strengthening of the muscles, and development for firmer abdomen, buttocks and thighs.
- Thermage utilizes radiofrequency technology to tighten the skin. Westlake Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery is a recipient of the Thermage™ Black Diamond Award, an honor that acknowledges our practice as a top Thermage™ provider in the nation.
No matter what results a patient is seeking, our surgeons will customize treatment plans for the unique needs and goals of each individual. There is a solution for everyone.
A cosmetic consultation is an important step in the process of making decisions for a body contouring procedure. During your consultation, we will discuss the treatment options, answer any of your questions, and go over pricing and payment options. Complimentary consultations are available with our cosmetic consultant team either in-person at select locations or through an online/virtual visit. Our physicians are also available for consultations (for a fee).
Additional Body Contouring Resources
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening Options
- The Best Time For Body Contouring After Major Weight Loss
- Can Liposuction Get Rid Of Cellulite?
- Surgical vs. Non-Surgical Body Contouring – Which Method Is Best?
- 5 Questions To Determine Which Body Contouring Method Is Best For You
- UltraShape vs. CoolSculpting vs. SmartLipo
- 7 Body Contouring Myths Debunked