Botox In Houston
May Event Special: Botox for $11 per unit. Contact us today for more details.
Westlake Dermatology is the #1 provider of Botox in Texas!
We’re pleased to offer Botox in Houston at our University Place location at 2132 Bissonnet Street (near the intersection of Bissonnet St. and Shepherd Dr.). Whether you are an experienced Botox user or a first timer, our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to help you fight the signs of facial aging.
Botox Cosmetic is one of the nation’s most popular non-surgical treatments with the ability to instantly eliminate facial lines and wrinkles. Botox is a neuromodulator that is injected into facial muscles to relax and smooth the persistent wrinkles that develop through natural aging. While the results are dramatic, it will not radically change your facial appearance. Botox procedures are quick and require no recovery time.
Before and After BotoxView Botox Photo Gallery
About Botox At Westlake Dermatology Houston
All Botox procedures in our Houston office are performed by a dermatologist or plastic surgeon with advanced injection training. Botox appointments are typically 20 minutes or less from start to finish.
New Botox patients will have a brief consultation to discuss your desired results with our experts. After your skin is thoroughly cleansed, the dermatologist will use an ultra-fine needle to make a series of injections in targeted treatment areas. Pain is minimal, most patients say these injections feel like a small pinch. Patients can return back to work or normal daily activities immediately after treatment.
Our Houston Injectors
- Kristy Hamilton, MD: Dr. Kristy Hamilton is a plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. As a member of the Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons, Dr. Hamilton loves about helping Houstonians look and feel their very best.
- Quynh-Giao (QG) Nguyen Sartor: Dr. Quynh-Giao Sartor is a board certified medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatologist. Dr. Sartor is passionate about treating the common symptoms of aging, from wrinkles to sagging skin. She received in-depth training in the administration of neurotoxins like Botox and Dysport as well as dermal fillers.
Request A Botox Consultation
Want to take the next step? Please schedule your appointment online or call our Houston office at 281.203.0600 today!
Additional Botox Resources
- Ask A Dermatologist: Can Botox Prevent Wrinkles?
- Botox Lip Flip: Lip Enhancement Via Botox
- Off-Label Uses of Botox
- How Long Does Botox Last?
- Botox FAQs: Answers To Common Questions For First-Time Botox Patients
- How (and Why) To Avoid Fake Botox And Dermal Fillers
- Botox vs. Xeomin: What’s The Difference?
- Prevent Bruising After Botox and Dermal Fillers With These Tips
- Botox vs. Juvederm: What’s The Difference?
- Botox And Dermal Fillers: Recovery Tips + What To Expect
- Tips: 6 Ways To Make Botox & Dermal Fillers Last Longer
- Botox vs. Dermal Fillers: Which Is Better at Fighting Wrinkles?
- Botox vs. Dysport: What’s The Difference?
- Botox Post-Procedure Care Instructions
- Botox: A New Way to Treat Rosacea Symptoms?
- BOTOX – A Plastic Surgeon’s Perspective
- 5 Tips for First-Time Injectable Patients
- Study Confirms Safety of Botox and Dermal Fillers
- 7 Botox Myths Dispelled
- How Much Botox Do I Need?
- Preventing the Overuse of Dermal Fillers
- The Many Surprising Uses of Botox