Botox In Houston
November Special: Botox for only $10 per unit (offer valid with select physicians). Contact us today to learn more.
Westlake Dermatology is a leading provider of Botox in Texas!
We’re pleased to offer Botox in Houston at two convenient locations: our West University location at 2132 Bissonnet Street and in River Oaks at 3636 Westheimer Road. Whether you are an experienced Botox user or a first timer, our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to help you fight the signs of facial aging.
Botox Cosmetic is one of the nation’s most popular non-surgical treatments with the ability to instantly eliminate facial lines and wrinkles. Botox is a neuromodulator that is injected into facial muscles to relax and smooth the persistent wrinkles that develop through natural aging. While the results are dramatic, it will not radically change your facial appearance. Botox procedures are quick and require no recovery time.
Before and After BotoxView Botox Photo Gallery
About Botox at Westlake Dermatology in Houston
All Botox procedures in our Houston offices are performed by a dermatologist or plastic surgeon with advanced injection training. Botox appointments are typically 20 minutes or less from start to finish.
New Botox patients will have a brief consultation to discuss your desired results with our experts. After your skin is thoroughly cleansed, the dermatologist will use an ultra-fine needle to make a series of injections in targeted treatment areas. Pain is minimal, most patients say these injections feel like a small pinch. Patients can return back to work or normal daily activities immediately after treatment.
Our Houston Locations
Houston, Texas 77027
Houston, Texas 77005
Meet Our Houston Injectors
- Cameron Erickson, MD: Dr. Erickson is an experienced plastic surgeon who believes in a patient focused approach with an emphasis on obtaining a true connection with his patients. He served as Chief Resident at UT Southwestern in Dallas, the #1 plastic surgery training program in the country.
- Neil Farnsworth, MD: Dr. Neil Farnsworth is a board-certified dermatologist. He grew up in New Orleans, graduated from Harvard University, and earned his MD at Baylor College of Medicine where he first fell in love with the diversity of challenges found in dermatology.
- Kristy Hamilton, MD, FACS: Dr. Kristy Hamilton is a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. As a member of the Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons, Dr. Hamilton loves about helping Houstonians look and feel their very best.
- Quynh-Giao Sartor, MD: Dr. Quynh-Giao Sartor is a board certified dermatologist specializing in medical and cosmetic treatments. Dr. Sartor is passionate about treating the common symptoms of aging, from wrinkles to sagging skin. She received in-depth training in the administration of neurotoxins like Botox and Dysport, as well as dermal fillers.
Request A Botox Consultation
Want to take the next step? Please schedule your appointment online or call our Houston office at 281.203.0600 today!
Additional Botox Resources
- Ask A Dermatologist: Can Botox Prevent Wrinkles?
- Botox Lip Flip: Lip Enhancement Via Botox
- Off-Label Uses of Botox
- How Long Does Botox Last?
- Botox FAQs: Answers To Common Questions For First-Time Botox Patients
- How (and Why) To Avoid Fake Botox And Dermal Fillers
- Botox vs. Xeomin: What’s The Difference?
- Prevent Bruising After Botox and Dermal Fillers With These Tips
- Botox vs. Juvederm: What’s The Difference?
- Botox And Dermal Fillers: Recovery Tips + What To Expect
- Tips: 6 Ways To Make Botox & Dermal Fillers Last Longer
- Botox vs. Dermal Fillers: Which Is Better at Fighting Wrinkles?
- Botox vs. Dysport: What’s The Difference?
- Botox Post-Procedure Care Instructions
- Botox: A New Way to Treat Rosacea Symptoms?
- BOTOX – A Plastic Surgeon’s Perspective
- 5 Tips for First-Time Injectable Patients
- Study Confirms Safety of Botox and Dermal Fillers
- 7 Botox Myths Dispelled
- How Much Botox Do I Need?
- Preventing the Overuse of Dermal Fillers
- The Many Surprising Uses of Botox