Holly Singletary, MD
Holly Singletary, MD, FAAD is a board-certified dermatologist with specialized training in cutaneous laser and dermatologic surgery. Her passion is patient care.
Dr. Singletary is a native Texan. She earned her undergraduate degree in biomedical science from Texas A&M University, graduating Cum Laude, and went on to earn a medical degree from The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, where she pioneered a clinical research study evaluating chemotherapy in patients with advanced melanoma. Her dermatology residency training took place at Duke University where she served her final year as Chief Resident.
Dr. Singletary has authored and published several peer-reviewed journal articles and book chapters and has presented at multiple dermatology conferences including the American Academy of Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery Forum.
Dr. Singletary is dedicated to providing the highest-quality skin care using state-of-the-art technology and the most advanced techniques. Her practice philosophy is to take the best care of her patients using evidence-based medicine and safety as the most important aspects of care. She practices medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology and enjoys the artistic nature of aesthetic injectables and enhancing one’s natural beauty.
Dr. Singletary is a professional speaker for SkinCeuticals and was recognized as a “Rising Star” by Super Doctors.
Dr. Singletary is Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology, and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, Texas Medical Association, American Society of Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS) and American Society of Laser Medicine (ASLMS).
In her spare time, she loves spending time with her husband and three adorable daughters. She also enjoys volunteering in the community, exploring the outdoors, traveling and listening to live music.
TESTIMONIALS ABOUT DR. SINGLETARY:
- “Everyone was wonderful. Dr. Singletary was exemplary.” — Richard T. (February 7, 2019)
- “Was very Impressed by Dr. Singletary!” — Cynthia L. (January 28, 2019)
- “Found Westlake Dermatology North by searching my insurance website for an office in my area. I was so pleased to find them so close to my home and workplace. Didn’t know what to expect but so pleasantly surprised to find everyone extremely warm and friendly. Dr. Singletary is very knowledgeable and professionable while also friendly and warm. Clean fresh environment, even the gown I had to change into felt fresh new and clean. I highly recommended this office. You won’t regret it.” — Dale T. (January 7, 2019)
- “It was a flawless experience. I was highly impressed with everyone I interacted with and have already recommended Dr. Holly Singletary and Westlake Dermatology to friends. I love the staff there too. They were very professional, understanding, prompt, and attentive. Westlake Dermatology also uses a pharmacy that delivers your meds to your front door for free, via same-day delivery. Upon applying the meds hours after my visit, my chest and neck rash felt like it wasn’t there.” — Chad W. (January 4, 2019)
- “Everyone was great. Dr. Singletary was very professional and helpful. Will definitely be back.” — Wanda G. (December 19, 2018)
- “My experience was very pleasant. Thank you.” — Priscilla P. (December 16, 2018)
- “Doctors are genuinely interested in helping and not dismissive. I appreciate that very much!” — Amelia R. (December 13, 2018)
- “I really like Holly Singletary. She is very personal and professional.” — Jerry W. (December 12, 2018)
- “Friendly, timely and warm staff. Clear options, relaxed environment, great post care aids.” — Jessica D. (December 12, 2018)