Nicole Grimmer Hill, FNP
Nicole Grimmer Hill is a Registered Nurse with a Baccalaureate Degree of Science in Nursing from Texas A&M University Health Science Center. Prior to obtaining her nursing degree, she graduated from Texas A&M University with a Bachelor of Science in Sports Management and double minor in Communication and International Business Management.
Nicole is currently pursuing her Master of Science in Nursing with Texas Tech University Health Science Center and will become a licensed Family Nurse Practitioner in the Spring of 2022.
Nicole began her career with Westlake Dermatology in 2016, working alongside Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Chuma Chike-Obi. During her time in cosmetic surgery, her love for all things beauty and aesthetics grew immensely where she realized the value and beauty in helping people feel comfortable and happy in their skin. Her time spent working closely in plastic surgery has helped her develop an eye for aesthetics and she loves establishing caring and lasting patient relationships.
Nicole has trained extensively with Allergan, Galderma, and Merz Aesthetics and works continuously to learn the best aesthetic practices for her patients. Nicole offers appointments for dermal fillers, neurotoxin injections, chemical peels, laser resurfacing and CoolSculpting at the Downtown Austin location.
Book OnlineNicole Grimmer Hill, FNP
Testimonials About Nicole Hill
- “Love coming here! Super friendly staff, very knowledgeable nurses who answer all of your questions. Always a great experience.” — Halie M. (April 19, 2022)
- “Nicole is excellent” — Jenna M. (April 18, 2022)
- “Nicole is very knowledgeable, reassuring, and personable. I have been going to Westlake for years and will not go anywhere else. They help me look my best and really take care of their patients!” — Heidi F. (April 5, 2022)
- “Nicole was great – her bedside manner is very professional and she made the process SO nice that my boyfriend is coming back with me in 2 weeks to get his done.” — Alix S. (March 24, 2022)
- “Nicole took her time to explain things to me and was attentive and considerate of my needs throughout the whole appointment” — Chelsea C. (March 9, 2022)
- “Nicole is very professional with excellent suggestions of procedure options to deal with specific issues I was concerned with. I’m absolutely pleased with the results.” — Connie B. (February 24, 2022)
- “Oh my goodness, Nicole Hill is amazing. I’m so blessed to have been referred to her.” — Courtney G. (February 15, 2022)
- “NICOLE IS AMAZING and I don’t trust ANYONE to take care of my fillers and Dysport other than she and her sister. She is a true master of her craft and was SO sweet and transparent. I love that I’m able to let WD know what my budget is up front, and get clear answers on what we can do based on that budget. I don’t make a lot of money; and I don’t feel judged or uncomfortable when telling y’all that I will have to wait and save for something. I feel so welcomed and appreciated. So thank you for Nicole, as well as an amazing, comfortable environment. My mother enjoyed her results from, and appointment with Nicole today too.” — Trevor B. (February 14, 2022)
- “Nicole was great! So sweet and informative. Definitely recommend her!” — Christiana L. (February 14, 2022)
- “Nicole was fantastic, answered all my questions and put me at ease” — Lauren F. (February 8, 2022)
- “Fabulous visit with Nicole Hill – she’s warm, and both extremely capable and accommodating. Will be back to see her! Squeezed me in for a quick consult with Dr.Chike-Obi and I feel I am in the best hands possible for my return visit.” — Jenna B. (February 2, 2022)
- “Nicole was quick and efficient!” — Kathleen B. (February 2, 2022)
- “The entire staff is incredibly friendly, kind, empathetic and proactively helpful. A great example of how to treat people well. A truly beautiful experience. Especially Nicole, what an inspirational human! Thank you all.” — Kara L. (February 2, 2022)
- “Nicole was very helpful and nice.” — Holly S. (January 31, 2022)
- “Exceptional service!! Loved my nurse” — Autumn J. (January 26, 2022)
- “Nicole is amazing!! She took the time to listen to my concerns and guided me through her recommendations. She made me feel completely comfortable and my treatment was great! Loved Nicole and will definitely be back!” — Sarah G. (January 17, 2022)
- “This is my second time at Westlake, the first with Sarah for botox and today with Nicole for botox. The office is so friendly and efficient, both times i was in and out within 10 minutes. Both Sarah and Nicole are sweet angels and amazing at their job. I couldn’t recommend them enough.” — Cassidy H. (January 17, 2022)
- “Very clean, wonderful service, friendly staff” — Lauren C. (January 11, 2022)
- “I liked my nurse, Nicole. She did a great job with my fillers and seems to really love her job. The environment is cozy and happy.” — Jennifer S. (December 20, 2021)
- “Nicole is simply remarkable – best experience one could hope for” — James H. (December 17, 2021)
- “Nicole was amazing all the way through the procedures!!! I was very nervous and she alleviated every worry I had. Answered all my questions, super sweet and VERY thorough with her analyses of what she thought would be best for me, procedure-wise. You can tell she LOVES what she does and is extremely knowledgeable about everything she was doing. The procedures were virtually painless, thank you for the numbing cream! The staff at the front was SO kind and welcoming. I can’t wait to come back! New long-time client and BIG fan here!” — Trevor B. (October 29, 2021)
- “Nicole was professional and very caring and explained every detail. I will be returning and recommending her to all my friends and family.” — Blanca S. (October 22, 2021)
- “Nicole Hill is AWESOME !! I am very pleased with my procedure and I hope to keep coming this location. From where we live in Manor , it’s very easy to travel to get there. The staff are very courteous and attentive. Thank you for a great experience !” — Russell H. (October 14, 2021)
- “I loved how friendly the whole back staff were I will definitely be going back!!” — Sherri N. (October 10, 2021)