Mesoestetic Cosmelan 2 is the world’s most powerful at-home depigmentation treatment. Pigmentation issues like hyperpigmentation is caused by the abnormal production of melanin, resulting in discoloration and dark spots. Cosmelan 2 works to inhibit melanin production, preventing the appearance of dark spots over the long term. It’s a great treatment for maintaining the results of a professional Cosmelan peel (applied in-office by a skin care professional).
- Addresses various pigmentation issues
- Works to reduce melanin overproduction
- Helps maintain results of professional treatments
- Reduces the appearance of discoloration and dark circles
- Product Type: Brightener, Skin Discoloration Treatment
- Size: 1.06 oz
- Ideal for these skin types: All Skin Types
- Treats these concerns: Melasma, Hyperpigmentation, Discoloration, Dark Spots
- Key ingredients: Salicylic Acid, Kojic Acid, Azelaic Acid
- Area of use: Face, Neck, Décolleté
Apply to the entire area of the skin to be treated, 3 times per day during the first week; 2 times per day during the second week; and once per day during the third week. A thick layer should be applied on the treatment area. Peeling with this product is normal, however some skin may experience sensitivity and a burning feeling. Mesoestetic recommends using Hydra-Vital Factor K every few hours during the flaking and peeling process. Reddening of the skin is normal. Cosmelan 2 cream can be used year round as needed. Once started, use Cosmelan 2 consistently to achieve desired results.
Aqua, Titanium Dioxide, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Kojic Acid, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Phytic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-12, Parfum, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.