Juvederm in San Antonio
Westlake Dermatology is the #1 provider of Juvederm in Texas!
Westlake Dermatology is a leading provider of Juvederm filler in Texas, and we are pleased to now offer the treatment at our new San Antonio location in Alamo Heights. The Juvederm family of fillers includes Juvederm Ultra, Voluma, Volbella, and Vollure.
Benefits of Juvederm Filler
Juvederm is a hyaluronic acid based injectable gel that helps to smooth away lines and wrinkles, reverse sagging of the skin, and add volume back to aging skin. A single injection leaves the skin looking more plump, youthful, and vibrant. Since Juvederm is non-surgical, treatments are quick and no downtime is required. Patients can be treated in as little as 20 minutes and return to their normal daily activities immediately following injection.
Visit our Juvederm before/after photo gallery.
Types of Juvederm
There are multiple products within the Juvederm family that are designed for varying uses:
- Juvederm Ultra: The original Juvederm product, Ultra is ideal for treating moderate lines and wrinkles. It provides limited contouring and scar correction, and moderate lip enhancement.
- Juvederm Voluma: The first hyaluronic acid (HA) based dermal filler approved by the FDA to instantly increase the volume of the cheeks.
- Juvederm Volbella: A hyaluronic acid gel-based filler that is used to smooth lip lines and other fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth.
- Juvederm Vollure: Designed to correct the most severe folds and wrinkles, including the nasolabial folds.
Your Visit at Westlake Dermatology San Antonio
Our team is dedicated to safely providing patients with the best results possible. All Juvederm treatments in our San Antonio office are performed by a board certified dermatologist with advanced training on injectable treatments including Botox and dermal fillers.
Juvederm treatments start with an in-office consultation, allowing our expert injectors to assess your individual needs and understand your desired end result. A unique treatment plan will then be developed and presented to the patient. During your treatment, your physician will administer Juvederm via a smooth-flowing injection through an ultra-fine needle. These injections are minimally painful, with most patients saying they feel much like a tiny rubber band snap on their skin. The procedure is quick and directly following injection patients can return to their normal daily activities.
Our San Antonio Injector
- Malini Fowler, MD: Dr. Fowler is a board-certified dermatologist with advanced training in administering Juvederm and other dermal fillers. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and member of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery. Dr. Fowler has practiced in San Antonio since 2016 and is passionate about helping her patients look their very best.