Juvederm in San Antonio
February Special: Save $100 on any Juvederm treatment. Contact us today to learn more!
Westlake Dermatology is the #1 provider of Juvederm in Texas!
Now in Olmos Park: Westlake Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery is a national leading provider of Juvederm. We’re pleased to offer Juvederm fillers in San Antonio at our Olmos Park location.
Westlake Dermatology is a leading provider of Juvederm filler in Texas, and we are pleased to offer Juvederm in San Antonio at our new Olmos Park location. The Juvederm family of fillers includes Juvederm Ultra, Voluma, Volbella, and Vollure.
Benefits of Juvederm Filler
Juvederm is a hyaluronic acid based injectable gel that helps to smooth away lines and wrinkles, reverse sagging of the skin, and add volume back to aging skin. A single injection leaves the skin looking more plump, youthful, and vibrant. Since Juvederm is non-surgical, treatments are quick and no downtime is required. Patients can be treated in as little as 20 minutes and return to their normal daily activities immediately following injection.
Visit our Juvederm before/after photo gallery.
Types of Juvederm
There are multiple products within the Juvederm family that are designed for varying uses:
- Juvederm Ultra: The original Juvederm product, Ultra is ideal for treating moderate lines and wrinkles. It provides limited contouring and scar correction, and moderate lip enhancement.
- Juvederm Voluma: The first hyaluronic acid (HA) based dermal filler approved by the FDA to instantly increase the volume of the cheeks.
- Juvederm Volbella: A hyaluronic acid gel-based filler that is used to smooth lip lines and other fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth.
- Juvederm Vollure: Designed to correct the most severe folds and wrinkles, including the nasolabial folds.
Your Visit at Westlake Dermatology San Antonio
Our team is dedicated to safely providing patients with the best results possible. All Juvederm treatments in our San Antonio offices are performed by an experienced injector with advanced training on injectable treatments including Botox and dermal fillers.
Juvederm treatments start with an in-office consultation, allowing our providers to assess your individual needs and understand your desired end result. A unique treatment plan will then be developed and presented to the patient. During your treatment, the provider will administer Juvederm via a smooth-flowing injection through an ultra-fine needle. These injections are minimally painful, with most patients saying they feel much like a tiny rubber band snap on their skin. The procedure is quick and patients can return to their normal daily activities immediately following treatment.
Our San Antonio Injectors
- Miriam Gonzalez, RN BSN: Miriam Gonzalez is a dedicated and highly skilled registered nurse who has completed extensive procedural training alongside renowned dermatologist Dr. Gregory Nikolaidis as well as advanced injectable trainings with Allergan and Galderma. She strives to understand her patients’ unique needs and tailors her treatments to achieve their aesthetic goals while enhancing their natural beauty.
- Malini Fowler, MD: Dr. Fowler is a board-certified dermatologist with advanced training in administering Juvederm and other dermal fillers. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and member of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery. Dr. Fowler has practiced in San Antonio since 2016 and is passionate about helping her patients look their very best.