Timothy McGee, MD
Dr. Timothy McGee has been practicing plastic surgery for more than 18 years in all areas of the field, including cosmetic surgery and reconstructive breast and facial surgery.
After growing up in Round Rock, he spent his undergraduate years at the University of Texas in Austin studying in biomedical engineering. Dr. McGee then attended medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston, where he was awarded membership in the Alpha Omega Alpha honor society. Dr. McGee completed both his internship and residency in general surgery at the Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas.
After finishing his residency in general surgery, Dr. McGee pursued his fellowship in plastic surgery at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, Maryland. He then returned to Houston for his residency in plastic surgery at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and the MD Anderson Cancer Center. Dr. McGee prides himself on using his extensive knowledge and experience to understand patient’s individual needs while providing professional options with personalized advice, helping thousands of patients attain their personal beauty vision.
Dr. McGee is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. He has numerous hospital affiliations in the Round Rock and greater Austin areas and is a member of the American Society of plastic Surgeons, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, American College of Surgeons and Austin Smiles. He was featured as “Top Doctor” in Austin Monthly Magazine in 2019.
Dr. McGee sees patients at our Round Rock and Lakeway locations.
Dr. McGee Patient Testimonials:
- “Dr. McGee was great and very relatable. I’m very pleased!” — Lori R (November 29, 2018)
- “I am very pleased with my experiences so far! Staff has been wonderful and the scheduling and reminder service is excellent!” — Christy G (November 20, 2018)
- “Service was excellent all the way around. Personal, caring and professional.” — Fatima M (July 12, 2018)
- “Great service!” — Kristin H (June 10, 2018)
- “Dr. McGee is an outstanding physician.” — Joseph C. (March 3, 2018)
- “Dr. McGee took time with me and answered all my questions. He makes me feel at ease talking to him.” — Patrica M. (March 2, 2018)
- “The place is beautiful, clean very classy, my doctor explain my condition in detail and the staff at the office is super nice.” — Graciela H. (February 28, 2018)