Timothy McGee, MD
Dr. Timothy McGee has been practicing plastic surgery for more than 18 years in all areas of the field, including cosmetic surgery and reconstructive breast and facial surgery.
After growing up in Round Rock, he spent his undergraduate years at the University of Texas in Austin studying in biomedical engineering. Dr. McGee then attended medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston, where he was awarded membership in the Alpha Omega Alpha honor society. Dr. McGee completed both his internship and residency in general surgery at the Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas.
After finishing his residency in general surgery, Dr. McGee pursued his fellowship in plastic surgery at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, Maryland. He then returned to Houston for his residency in plastic surgery at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and the MD Anderson Cancer Center. Dr. McGee prides himself on using his extensive knowledge and experience to understand patient’s individual needs while providing professional options with personalized advice, helping thousands of patients attain their personal beauty vision.
Dr. McGee is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. He has numerous hospital affiliations in the Round Rock and greater Austin areas and is a member of the American Society of plastic Surgeons, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, American College of Surgeons and Austin Smiles. He was featured as “Top Doctor” in Austin Monthly Magazine in 2019.
Dr. McGee sees patients at our Round Rock and Lakeway locations.
Dr. McGee Patient Testimonials:
- “My appointment went great! Everyone was kind and helpful.” — Michelle K. (July 9, 2019)
- “Great care!” — Jill W. (June 12, 2019)
- “My first visit or interaction with Dr. McGee and his medical assistant team of Elena & Leslie was more than a month ago with a surgical procedure. Yesterday was simply a followup. Every single time they are always friendly and so extremely professional. I can’t find a single thing that the entire operation could improve upon. Staff at the front are so helpful and wait times are extremely short if at all. I give the business a A+++ or perfect score. Thank you.” — Kerry W. (February 13, 2019)
- “Made me feel comfortable not as embarrassed as I thought I would be for they’re very professional, thank you.” — Martha H. (February 1, 2019)
- “Everything that is done is fantastic great with Dr McGee and his nurses and ALL WORKERS at his office in Round Rock, Texas and Lakeway, Texas!!” — Judy K. (February 1, 2019)
- “Dr.Tim McGee is an amazingly skilled surgeon. We’re very grateful to have him as our family “go to” plastic surgeon for all.” — Kerry W. (January 17, 2019)
- “The entire staff and Dr. McGee were all so very professional. Excellent experience from start to finish. Highly recommend.” — KC (January 9, 2019)
- “I’ve been seeing Dr. McGee for years for all of my cosmetic needs and would never trust anyone else with my face!! Love him!” — Heather T. (January 8, 2019)
- “Everyone was very pleasant and professional.” — Debra J. (January 8, 2019)
- “The doctor and all the staff made me feel soo at ease throughout this entire process. I can’t say enough great things about my experience.” — Sami M. (December 6, 2018)
- “Dr. McGee was great and very relatable. I’m very pleased!” — Lori R. (November 29, 2018)
- “I am very pleased with my experiences so far! Staff has been wonderful and the scheduling and reminder service is excellent!” — Christy G. (November 20, 2018)
- “Service was excellent all the way around. Personal, caring and professional.” — Fatima M. (July 12, 2018)
- “Great service!” — Kristin H. (June 10, 2018)
- “Dr. McGee is an outstanding physician.” — Joseph C. (March 3, 2018)
- “Dr. McGee took time with me and answered all my questions. He makes me feel at ease talking to him.” — Patrica M. (March 2, 2018)
- “The place is beautiful, clean very classy, my doctor explain my condition in detail and the staff at the office is super nice.” — Graciela H. (February 28, 2018)