Hubert Chodkiewicz, MD
Hubert Chodkiewicz, MD is a board-certified dermatologist and fellowship-trained in Mohs micrographic surgery, cosmetic dermatology, and the treatment of varicose vein disease. He is additionally certified by The American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine.
He first arrived to Austin to attend high school at St. Stephen’s Episcopal School and was then recruited to the University of Texas on a tennis scholarship. While at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston, he was elected into the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, which recognizes the top graduating students. Dr. Chodkiewicz completed his dermatology residency at The University of Texas at Houston/M.D. Anderson Cancer Center where he served as chief resident during his final year.
After residency training, Dr. Chodkiewicz was selected for the highly sought-after fellowship training program in Mohs micrographic surgery and cosmetic dermatology at Scripps Clinic in La Jolla, California. During his fellowship, he learned state of the art techniques in skin cancer treatment and reconstructive surgery under the mentorship of Dr. Hugh Greenway (who was trained by Dr. Frederic Mohs, for whom Mohs surgery is named). Dr. Chodkiewicz also trained under Dr. Victor Ross, one of the foremost experts in the world in aesthetic laser surgery, where he learned advanced laser and cosmetic techniques using over 40 lasers and devices. He also trained under pioneering cardiovascular surgeon Dr. Leland Housman at one of the busiest vein clinics in the United States, learning the latest minimally-invasive techniques to effectively treat varicose and spider veins.
In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family and friends, longhorn athletics, fitness and exploring all that Austin has to offer.
Testimonials about Dr. Chodkiewicz
- “Visit was great with Doctor and staff. Would highly recommended the team I had.” — Albert V. (February 7, 2019)
- “The office staff was friendly and helpful, and the medical professionals did an excellent job answering my questions and performing the procedure.” — Shelly H. (February 7, 2019)
- “Great overall experience.” — Scott E. (January 28, 2019)
- “Dr. Hubert Chadkievicz. He is very knowledgeable, dedicated and his bedside manners are so welcoming. You feel reassured you will be well cared for by his competence and he enjoys working on his field. The staff is very nice and helpful. A very positive experience. I am so thankful for the wonderful care I received at Westlake Dermatology!” — Delores M. (January 8, 2019)
- “”Everything was very efficient…It couldn’t have been easier….Thank You Lee Ann and Dr Chodkiewicz….” — Danny W. (January 15, 2019)
- “Don’t know how you could make visit more enjoyable.” — Edward W. (January 15, 2019)
- “Very friendly doctor and staff. Very informative and helpful.” — Rosa K. (January 10, 2019)
- “Very pleasurable visit.” — John K. (January 8, 2019)
- “Totally pleasant interactions and I’m sure I will recommend you to others!” — William A. (December 19, 2018)
- “I would like to say that the service was quick, convenient and amazing. Liked the Dr and the staff were courteous.” — Bridgette C. (December 19, 2018)
- “Our experience was about as enjoyable as it gets.” — Erma N. (December 6, 2018)
- “My visit was very comfortable in a relaxing waiting area and Beautiful christmas tree!! Feeling very BLESSED!!” — Delores M. (November 29, 2018)
- “Perfect visit. SO happy with my results, as always!” — Stephanie B. (November 16, 2018)
- “I was in and out before my original appointment time. The male medical assistant was very friendly and professional. The doctor was easy to talk to regarding my concerns. I appreciate being able to get an appointment within the same week. Overall an excellent first visit. I could not have expected anything more.” — Heidi S. (October 11, 2018)
- “It was excellent service and the nurse was extremely knowledgeble and took good care of us.” — Richard M. (August 3, 2018)
- “Everything went very well for my MOHs surgery. The staff was friendly, kind and professional. The doctor did a great job and even called me personally to see how I was doing next day. I am very impressed with them.” — Linda H. (July 19, 2018)
- “Dr. Chodkiewicz and the medical/front desk staff are always professional and personable/friendly, office is clean and tidy. Very pleased!!” — Tania W. (July 15, 2018)
- “Dr. Hubert C. did a great job on a difficult surgery. He is a professional. He explains everything very well and he is very personable. His assistant Brittany is professional and friendly.So far so good with my recovery. I am extremely satisfied and will continue to recommend Dr. Hubert C. and Westlake to family and friends” — Ronald Y. (April 10, 2018)
- “Wouldn’t change anything. It was a great experience!” — John G. (January 31, 2018)
- “Love the whole experience.” — Aubrey A. (January 24, 2018)
- “The entire staff was super friendly and made my appointment enjoyable. Dr. Chodkiewicz was extremely helpful in determining the cause of my problem. He was very pleasant.” — Amy D. (December 14, 2017)
- “I got poked with a needle, cut with a knife, bled a little, but they patched me up, and I still recommend this place to my friends.” — Woody A. (December 10, 2017)
- “Fast in and out appointment with great service and friendly staff.” — Colton B. (November 29, 2017)
- “Excellent visit, was fast, and I got the matter taken care of quickly in great surroundings. No hesitation in returning.” — Joe R. (October 4, 2017)
- “Very nice visit.” — Servando H. (September 20, 2017)
- “Everyone was very nice. My questions were answered thoroughly and my procedure was efficient and as comfortable as could be expected. Thank you.” — Barry K. (September 20, 2017)
- “Dr. Hubert is the most personable doctor I’ve ever visited.” — Eric S. (August 29, 2017)