Clinical Formula Normalizing Emulsion is a water-based moisturizer that hydrates and conditions the skin. Using a non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic formula containing Aloe Vera and Vitamin B5, Normalizing Emulsion is designed for use on the most sensitive of skin. This non-greasy product works to soothe, moisturize, and condition the skin. Ideal treatment to calm red or irritated skin. It’s lightweight formula will not clog pores or cause breakouts.
- Gentle Moisturizer
- Hydrates and conditions
- Will never irritate or clog the pores
- Soothes dry and irritated skin
- Ideal cleanse for people with extremely dry or sensitive skin
- Leaves skin soft and supple
- Product Type: Moisturizer
- Ideal for these skin types: All Skin Types
- Treats these concerns: Dryness, Dehydration
- Key Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Allantoin, Glycerin
- Area of use: Face
How To Use:
Apply small amount to a clean skin and massage gently with fingertips, apply as desired.
Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerin, Carbomer, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B-5), Dimethicone, Allantoin, Polysorbate-20, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, FD&C Blue #1.