Facial Sunscreen designed to hydrate the skin while protecting from UVA and AVB rays, preventing skin cancer and pre-mature aging. UV Daily is designed with hyaluronic acid to plump skin where applied and boost moisture retention to diminish fine lines. This lightweight product can be worn alone or with makeup. Apply to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure and re-apply every 2 hours for optimal results. A tinted option is available. Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.
- Contains antioxidants to combat free radicals
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Quickly absorbs to skin
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Product Type: Facial Sunscreen
- Size: 1.7 oz
- Ideal for these skin types: All skin types
- Treats these concerns: Dry Skin, Skin Dullness, Sun Protection
- Key Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate
- Application: Face and neck
- Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Retains moisture and improves skin feel by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness
- Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
EltaMD UV Daily Inactive Ingredients:
Purified Water, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium, Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyether-1, Citric Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.