Revision Brightening Facial Wash uses a formula containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) and Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHA) to remove makeup, dirt, and debris while gently exfoliating away dead surface skin. Added Vitamin C, licorice extract, and lily extract brighten the complexion. Brightening Facial Wash will not over-dry or irritate the skin. Instead, the skin is left feeling soft and smooth with a renewed, vibrant appearance.
- Provides deep cleanse + gentle exfoliation
- Brightens the complexion
- Does not strip skin of its natural moisture
- Provides antioxidant benefits
- Product Type: Cleanser
- Size: 6.7 oz
- Ideal for these skin types: Normal Skin, Combination Skin, Oily Skin, Mature Skin, Acne-Prone Skin
- Treats these concerns: Hyperpigmentation, Dullness, Aging Skin
- Key ingredients: Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, White Tea Extract, Lily Extract, Licorice Extract
- Area of Use: Face
Twice daily, wet face and neck with tepid water. Lather a nickel-sized amount in palm of hand. Then, using fingertips, gently massage onto face and neck using circular motions. Avoid eye area. Rinse thoroughly with water and pat skin dry. Use with sunscreen of SPF 25 or higher while using this product.
Purified Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Sucrose Laurate, Glycol Distearate, Glycolic Acid, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Nymphae Alba (Lily) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Panthenol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Glycyrhizza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-4, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzoic Acid, Fragrance.