Dallas Body Contouring Experts
Body contouring treatments enhance, tighten and tone the body to counteract the effects of significant weight gain and loss, pregnancy, and the natural signs of aging. While some people are able to achieve their desired body with diet and exercise alone, others experience problems with stubborn body fat that is resistant to those efforts. Body contouring can be used to eliminate unwanted body fat and tighten excess or sagging skin, enhancing the entire silhouette.
Westlake Dermatology Dallas is proud to offer a range of both surgical and non-surgical body contouring treatments. Our experienced, skilled plastic surgeon and dermatologists are well-versed in the latest techniques and state-of-the-art technology. Our trusted team has helped patients of all ages get the younger, fitter body they’ve always wanted.
Surgical Body Contouring
Undergoing surgery is a big decision, but surgical body contouring has the ability to deliver the most dramatic and long-lasting results after a single treatment. Our experienced, skilled cosmetic surgeons combine art and science to create more aesthetically pleasing silhouettes.
Popular surgical body contouring treatments include:
- Liposuction: Liposuction is a minimally invasive surgery that safely and permanently eliminates pockets of fat nearly anywhere on the body, including the stomach, thighs, buttocks, arms, chin, and neck.
- SmartLipo: SmartLipo is an advanced liposuction procedure that incorporates advanced laser energy for easier, and more detailed fat removal. The SmartLipo laser both sculpts the body and tightens skin, and requires less downtime than traditional liposuction.
- Fat Transfer: Fat transfer procedures use the patient’s own fat tissue to increase volume in another area of the body. Unwanted fat is typically removed from the abdomen or thighs and injected into the breasts, buttocks or lips.
- Tummy Tuck: A tummy tuck procedure removes excess fat and skin and tightens abdominal muscles for dramatic results that transform the entire silhouette of the body.
- Vaser Liposuction: High Definition Vaser liposuction (also referred to as HD Lipo or VASERlipo) is a gentle liposuction technique that utilizes Vaser ultrasound technology to reshape and sculpt the body with precision.
Non-Surgical Body Contouring
In addition to surgical body contouring options, Westlake Dermatology Dallas offers a number of non-invasive treatment options that provide great results with little to no recovery time. Non-surgical options are minimally invasive, require no anesthesia, and patients can return to normal activity immediately following treatments.
Popular non-surgical body contouring treatments include:
- CoolSculpting: CoolSculpting is a non-surgical body contouring treatment that rivals liposuction in terms of fat removal. The non-invasive treatments require no needles, surgical incisions, anesthesia, pain medications, or recovery time. During the procedure, an applicator is placed on the surface of the skin to deliver controlled cooling temperatures that freeze and kill fat cells without harming nearby tissue. Damaged fat cells are then permanently eliminated through the body’s natural metabolic processes.
- QWO: QWO is the first and only injectable, non-surgical treatment that is FDA-approved to address moderate to severe cellulite of the buttocks in adult women. QWO utilizes Collagenase Clostridium Histolyticum (CCH), a naturally occurring enzyme that has been shown to break down collagen in specific targeted areas to disrupt the fibrous septae that is the underlying cause of cellulite. QWO requires no downtime and treatments are minimally painful, with most patients comparing the feeling of a QWO injection to a rubber band snap on the site.
Meet Our Dallas Physicians
- Ramya Kollipara, MD: Dr. Kollipara is a board-certified dermatologist specializing in cosmetic, medical, and surgical dermatology. As a fellowship-trained cosmetic dermatologist, Dr. Kollipara has completed advanced training on surgical body contouring techniques including liposuction. She is passionate about helping our Dallas patients enhance their silhouettes and look their best. Learn more about Dr. Kollipara
- Jonathan Nathan, MD: Dr. Nathan is a board certified plastic surgeon with over ten years of rigorous training. He has specialized training in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery, Oculoplastic Surgery, and Facial Plastic Surgery. Dr. Nathan completed his undergraduate studies at Southern Methodist University (SMU) before finishing medical school at Texas Tech University and specialized plastic and reconstructive surgery at Loyola University in Chicago. Learn more about Dr. Nathan
Body Contouring Consultations
Westlake Dermatology is dedicated to creating custom treatment plans for the unique needs and goals of each individual. A cosmetic consultation is an important first step in the body contouring process. During your consultation, our team will discuss the treatment options available to achieve your desired results, answer any of your questions, and go over pricing and payment options.
Complimentary consultations are available with our cosmetic consultant team either in-person at select locations or online with a virtual visit. Our physicians are also available for fee-based consultations.