Special pricing starting at $1,295 per area. No BMI restrictions.
Choose Westlake Dermatology.
- #1 provider of SmartLipo in Austin.
- One of a kind facility.
- The most advanced technology, SmartLipo Triplex.
Westlake Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery is the first practice in Texas to offer the most advanced laser liposuction technology – SmartLipo Triplex.
Body contouring and lipo-sculpture continue to grow in popularity, making liposuction one of the most popular cosmetic surgery performed today. SmartLipo is the original laser lipolysis system that offers a revolutionary and minimally invasive procedure for the removal of fat.
SmartLipo Triplex permanently melts away fat in just one treatment. With minimal downtime and less pain than traditional liposuction alone, SmartLipo Triplex actually tightens tissue so you don’t have to worry about dimpling and sagging afterward.
What is SmartLipo Triplex?
SmartLipo Triplex is an advanced laser assisted lipolysis system with unique technology that safely delivers the optimal blend of three laser wavelengths for superior fat removal and enhanced tissue tightening. It is designed for those individuals who have specific areas of localized fat deposits and who have tried unsuccessfully to eliminate them through diet, exercise and weight loss. SmartLipo is the most widely clinically studied laser-assisted liposuction system available today.
How does the SmartLipo Triplex procedure work?
A very small cannula (tube) containing a laser fiber is inserted into the skin. The cannula delivers the laser energy directly to the fat cells, causing them to rupture and easily drain away. The laser energy also stimulates new collagen, resulting in tissue tightening. With three laser wavelengths, your physician will customize your treatment based on the nature of your concerns. The laser is followed with a treatment of tumescent liposuction to remove fat cells from the body.
How does SmartLipo Triplex vary from traditional liposuction?
Due to the cannula’s small size, SmartLipo Triplex in conjunction with tumescent liposuction is a minimally invasive procedure and can be performed under local anesthesia. With a local anesthesia (as opposed to general anesthesia) you are awake for the entire procedure, which is optimal for a faster, easier recovery.
The laser causes small blood vessels to coagulate immediately on contact, resulting in less bleeding, swelling, and bruising than conventional liposuction. And because the cannula is smaller than a cannula used in conventional liposuction, it allows for treatment in areas of localized fat deposits where traditional liposuction could potentially cause damage.
SmartLipo Featured on KVUE News
What areas can be treated with SmartLipo Triplex?
SmartLipo is great for “love handles”, flabby upper arms (“bat wings”), “muffin tops”, “saddle bags”, and any other areas that aren’t responding well to exercise and diet. It is also ideal for treating small areas of the face, neck, arms, breasts, and areas of loose and flabby skin. Smartlipo Triplex is ideal for creating a high definition, sculpted look by defining waistlines in women and abdominal muscles in men.
Who is a good candidate for SmartLipo Triplex?
If you have areas of fat that do not seem to respond to diet and exercise, then you are a candidate for SmartLipo Triplex. Ideal candidates are in good health, of normal body weight, and have realistic expectations for the results.
What should I expect in regards to recovery?
Smart lipo Triplex is a minimally invasive procedure. After the procedure, a compression bandage is worn by the patient for several days to several weeks, depending on the body area being treated. Most patients are able to return to normal activities within a few days. Results can be seen as soon as a week with continued improvement over several months.
We recommend lymphatic massage after liposuction for many of our patients. Lymphatic massage can assist in the recovery of traumatized tissues by enhancing lymphatic flow and circulation, thus reducing associated swelling. Lymphatic massage also helps break up areas of fluid and early scar formation.
Where are Smartlipo surgeries performed?
SmartLipo surgeries are performed on-site at our Westlake, Four Seasons, and Marble Falls locations in Austin, Texas.
Our Westlake facility has earned a “Gold Seal Approval” outpatient surgery center accreditation by the Joint Commission.
Our Four Seasons facility has been certified by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Inc.
- Westlake – 512.328.3376
8825 Bee Caves Road
Austin, Texas 78746
- Four Seasons Residences – 512.615.3280
327 East Cesar Chavez St.
Austin, Texas 78701
- Marble Falls – 830.693.4800
507 FM 2147, Suite 202
Marble Falls, Texas 78654
Here’s what some of our patients are saying about SmartLipo:
- “Overall the experience of SmartLipo on inner/outer thighs and fat transfer to breast was great. Dr. Coleman and nurse were amazing, patient, educational, caring. Trudi, the consultant, has been a ‘friend’ and very prompt with help and customer service. I was very anxious about this entire process and waited 2 years to make the commitment, after researching and talking to all of your staff. I am now 5 days after surgery and very happy with everything. I know patience is a must for results, as explained by your staff. As I am in the entertainment business, doing live performances, commercials, soundtracks, etc, I have lots of friends and 3 sisters who are interested in my outcome. I highly recommended to everyone Westlake Derm, and to wait and see my results.” Christine S.
- “I am incredibly happy with my results so far. It’s only been two days and I know I have a while to go before the swelling goes down but I couldn’t be more satisfied with my results. Thank you so much to this facility and the staff for making me feel so at home, comfortable, and their understanding and kind attitudes.” Jennifer B.
We are pleased to offer quick and easy finance options through our partner CareCredit. We offer no-interest financing on all SmartLipo procedures. Learn More