Dallas Juvederm Experts
Westlake Dermatology is the #1 provider of Juvederm in Texas!
New Dallas Location: We’re proud to now offer Juvederm at our new University Park location at 6565 Hillcrest Ave. Juvederm is a hyaluronic acid based dermal filler with the power to instantly smooth facial lines, wrinkles, and folds.
All Juvederm filler treatments at Westlake Dermatology Dallas are performed by a Board Certified Dermatologist.
Juvederm is a leading injectable dermal filler created by Allergan, makers of Botox Cosmetic. Juvederm treatments provide dramatic results, skin looks fuller, plumper, and more vibrant. Since it’s 100% non-surgical, Juvéderm is nearly painless and requires no recovery time. Patients and can return to normal daily activities immediately following injection.
Before and After JuvedermView Juvederm Photo Gallery
Different Types of Juvederm
The Juvederm family consists of several different formulas, each ideal for treating certain facial areas and/or addressing certain aging symptoms:
- Juvederm Ultra: The original Juvederm formula, Ultra is ideal for treating moderate lines and wrinkles, provides limited contouring and scar correction, and moderate lip enhancement. Results typically can last up to 9 months.
- Juvederm Voluma: The first and only hyaluronic acid (HA) based dermal filler approved by the FDA to instantly increase the volume of the cheeks. Results last up to 2 years with fill correction.
- Juvederm Volbella: A hyaluronic acid gel-based filler that uses patented Vycross technology to smooth lip lines and other fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth. Results last up to 12 months after treatment.
- Juvederm Vollure: Juvederm’s newest filler designed to correct the most severe folds and wrinkles including the nasolabial folds. Results of Vollure can last up to 18 months.
Juvederm can be used to treat a number of common facial lines and wrinkles including smile lines, nasolabial folds, smile lines, lip lines, and marionette lines. Results are immediate with most patients noticing significant improvement immediately following treatment.
Juvéderm results last anywhere from 9 to 12 months following treatment. Patients can choose to maintain their results for longer by undergoing periodic maintenance treatments.
About Juvederm at Westlake Dermatology Dallas
We know good Juvederm results depend on how experienced the injector is. That’s why all Juvederm treatments in our Dallas location are performed by a Board Certified Dermatologist.
Juvederm treatments are quick and minimally painful. Procedures start with an in-office assessment and evaluation of the patients desired end result. Next our dermatologist will administer the Juvederm filler to targeted facial areas through a smooth-flowing injection through an ultra-fine needle. Some Juvederm formulations contain lidocaine to number the skin as the injection occurs, minimizing any patient discomfort. Patients can return to their normal daily activities immediately following treatment.
Our Dallas Injectors
- Ramya Kollipara, MD: Dr. Kollipara is a board-certified dermatologist with advanced training in administering Juvederm and other dermal fillers. As a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, Dr. Woolridge is passionate about helping our Dallas patients look and feel their very best.
- Jonathan Nathan, MD: Dr. Nathan is a board certified plastic surgeon with over ten years of rigorous training. He has specialized training in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery, Oculoplastic Surgery, and Facial Plastic Surgery. Dr. Nathan completed his undergraduate studies at Southern Methodist University (SMU) before finishing medical school at Texas Tech University and specialized plastic and reconstructive surgery at Loyola University in Chicago.
Request A Juvederm Consultation in Dallas
Additional Juvederm Resources
- How Long Do Dermal Fillers Last?
- How (and Why) To Avoid Fake Botox And Dermal Fillers
- Prevent Bruising After Botox and Dermal Fillers With These Tips
- Botox vs. Juvederm: What’s The Difference?
- Tips: 6 Ways To Make Botox & Dermal Fillers Last Longer
- Botox vs. Dermal Fillers: Which Is Better at Fighting Wrinkles?
- How Much Does Juvederm Cost?
- Dermal Filler Post Procedure Instructions
- Dermal Filler (Lips) Care Instructions
- Today’s Best Lip Enhancement Options
- 5 Tips for First-Time Injectable Patients
- Study Confirms Safety of Botox and Dermal Fillers