Eden Warrick, MPAS, PA-C
Eden Warrick, MPAS, PA-C is a Board-Certified Physician Assistant specializing in both cosmetic and general dermatology. She graduated with honors from Texas A&M University with a Bachelor of Science in Health. She then attended Texas Tech University Health Science Center where she obtained her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies.
She began working as a Physician Assistant in general and cosmetic dermatology in Dallas in 2019 and is enrolled in the Diplomate Fellowship program through the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants. Prior to becoming a Physician Assistant, Eden worked as a medical assistant for Westlake Dermatology in 2016-2017.
Her medical interests include treating pediatric patients, acne, eczema, rosacea, melasma, skin cancer prevention and treatment as well as other dermatology conditions. Eden is passionate about skin education and forming trusting and quality relationships with her patients, having been a long-time dermatology patient herself.
Eden is board-certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and licensed by the Texas Medical Board. Her professional affiliations include the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants, Texas Academy of Physician Assistants and American Academy of Physician Assistants.
Eden was born in Newport Beach, California and was raised in Austin, Texas as well as Grenoble, France.
During her free time, Eden loves to spend time with her family, travel, ski, cook, and go on adventures with her significant other, Josh, and their fur baby, Eevee.
Book OnlineEden Warrick, MPAS, PA-C
Patient Testimonials About Edden Warrick
- “Eden is AMAZING! She made my treatment so painless. Can’t wIt to see my results kick in soon.” — Lee H. (May 4, 2021)
- “Eden is awesome! Loved her!” — Christina G. (May 3, 2021)
- “Eden was amazing. Kind. Compassionate. Clear communicator.” — Cage K. (April 30, 2021)
- “All staff members were super friendly and I would definitely recommend Westlake Dermatology to my friends and family!!” — Michelle J. (April 29, 2021)
- “Everything was great! Eden was very professional and personable.” — Elizabeth H. (April 21, 2021)