Gregory Nikolaidis, MD
Gregory A. Nikolaidis, MD is a Board Certified Dermatologist. After attending Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Dr. Nikolaidis completed a residency in Dermatology at the University of California, San Diego.
A third generation physician, Dr. Nikolaidis was first introduced to medicine by his grandfather, a general practitioner, and his mother, a community pediatrician. In 2002, Dr. Nikolaidis founded Westlake Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery in Austin. The practice has grown from a solo practice to a multi-specialty group practice comprised of nine locations and 21 physicians.
Dr. Nikolaidis has received numerous awards and honors for achievement and has presented at national and international meetings including the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, and the European FACES Conference. Dr. Nikolaidis is a Fellow of the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Dermatology, the Dermatology Foundation Leaders Society, the American Society of Laser Medicine & Surgery, and the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery.
Dr. Nikolaidis Discusses Kybella on KVUE News
Dr. Nikolaidis serves as a Botox® Cosmetic Black Diamond Level National Education Faculty Member, and he has additionally trained numerous physicians on Sculptra Aesthetic, Radiesse, Restylane, and other non-invasive procedure techniques. He has served as a consultant for Solta Medical and Cutera on development and clinical research on various lasers and was among the first cosmetic surgeons in the United States to offer Smartlipo laser body contouring.
Dr. Nikolaidis sees patients at our Westlake location.
Testimonials about Dr. Nikolaidis
- “I am always treated as if I am respected and valued. Dr. Nik goes out of his way to spend time with me during my visits with him, advising me of procedures that he feels could benefit me in my quest to reduce the more obvious aging indicators. However, he avoids pushing a procedure, which I appreciate. His calm, reassuring demeanor helps in quelling my anxieties. I am a pretty big fan of Dr. Nik and his staff at Westlake Dermatology!” — Cathy P. (September 23, 2017)
- “I love coming to see you guys. I wish I could come once a week 🙂 “ — Stacie W. (August 9, 2017)
- “I’ve been seeing Dr. Nikolaidis for over 10 years. He greets me like a friend and treats me like family. He listens, he jokes with me, and he balances his business acumen with a generosity of spirit that often benefits my pocketbook. No wonder this business is booming. I recommend him and the facility to everyone I know!” — Rhonda F. (May 28, 2017)
- “Customer service by staff members was excellent. My nurse and physician were both compsionate and very professional. My overall experience was very good. Thank you.” — Anastasia L. (May 22, 2017)
- “I’ve been a patient of Dr. Nik for over 10 years and he is a true artist when it comes injections and fillers. Although I’ve been to several other doctors in Austin, Houston and Honolulu no one comes even close in my opinion to the cosmetic expertise of Dr. Nik at Westlake Dermatology.” — Lisa F. (May 19, 2017)
- “Always friendly – prompt – and knowledgeable.” — Brenda R. (February 26, 2017)
- “I’m so happy with my results! I recommend Westlake Dermatology to all my friends and family. Dr. Nik is awesome!” — Angelica Y. (February 8, 2017)
- “The care and attention that Dr. Nik and his staff show a patient is unparalleled. In the 1o years as a patient, I have never had an unpleasant experience or an unexpected result. They take the time to address your specific needs, all with a gentle and experienced hand.” — Lawren S. (September 21, 2016)
- “Dr. Nick always knows what’s best and I trust his opinion.” — Linda M. (August 28, 2016)
- “Dr. Nikolaidis was absolutely amazing. The nurse who assisted him was also great. I was very nervous beforehand trusting a doctor that I had never met before to put fillers in my face but I am so glad that I did. Dr. Nikolaidis went WAY above and beyond all of my expectations and I would highly recommend him to anyone that was interested in any realm of work that he does.” — Brittany K. (August 21, 2016)
- “Dr. Nick is so skillful, forthright, and pleasant that I feel fortunate to have found him.” (July 14, 2016)
- “Very friendly staff. Dr. Gregory Nikolaidis was very professional and personable. He and his nurse made feel very comfortable during my visit. They are easy to talk to. He offered a solution to my concern which made me think that he truly cares for his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Gregory Nikolaidis and will continue with my future visits. Thank you!” — Leticia M. (May 11, 2016)
- “AAAAA+++++++ AWESOMENESS!!!!” — Omar R. (April 6, 2016)
- “All the individuals I dealt with were great. Everyone was very knowledgeable, kind, and helpful.” — Mike K. (April 2, 2016)
- “Love Dr. Nik’s easy, relaxed manner.” — Cathy P. (September 26, 2015)
- “Every visit is a pleasure. The staff and Dr. Nik are fun while being absolute professionals.” — Elaine W. (April 24, 2015)
- “I wouldn’t change a thing. The experience is beyond stellar, the staff is amazing, love the decor. They have the gift of making you feel special and that’s everything to me.” — Bethany P. (January 15, 2015)
- “I’ve been to two locations and met with (and brought friends to) two doctors. Both of which are not only highly trained and outstanding physicians, but also incredible gentlemen. Seriously, an honor to be under their care. Don’t let the beautiful offices intimidate you…pricing is VERY reasonable. Such class and great concern from both Dr. Nikolaidis (Westlake) and Dr. Chuma Chike-Obi (Four Seasons). I fly from out of state to see them. They have set the bar so high, everyone else pales in comparison.” — Michele D. (December 10, 2014)
- “I LOVE Dr. Nik. he always does such great work!” — Nancy P. (November 13, 2014)
- “I drive from Georgetown, an unnecessary lengthy trip when there are so many alternatives located closer, solely because of Dr. Nikolaidis’ manner and skill. He is the rare and welcome combination of warmth, kindness and technical excellence.” — Carole G. (October 8, 2014)
- “Thank you for helping me look my best!” — Deborah W. (October 1, 2014)
- “Dr. Nik, you have a way of making me feel safe and cared for even when you are poking me with needles. The genuine empathy and care I have received from each of your staff has brought tears to my eyes more than once. I’ve been going through an incredibly tough patch in my life and the treatments I received from you and have been part of my emotional healing. Setting down the burdens of a facial birth mark, of worry lines, of the effects of stress and age and liking what I see in the mirror. I don’t feel like I’m just a dollar sign with you and your staff. I feel valued and cared for. Thank you.” — Marietta S. (September 26, 2014)
- “I love Dr Nik, very personable you also hire the nicest nurses. I enjoy coming to your office. I will never go to another office.” — Susan J. (September 19, 2014)
- “I truly appreciated the 2 nurses that stayed late, well past the office being closed Friday 9/5 to bandage me up and to walk me out. Dr. Nik is always nice, helpful and willing to ensure that I am comfortable for my appointments. A class act all around.” — Laurie S. (September 6, 2014)
- “Everything was perfect! Dr Nik has a gentle bedside manner. He is truly an artist and listens . Love that! The staff and nurses were extremely professional, kind, caring and helpful.” — Cherissa A. (September 5, 2014)
- “Always a positive experience.” — Charlotte B. (September 3, 2014)
- “I think the doctor is a WIZARD! I am an absolute devotee and all the office and medical personnel were absolutely upbeat and charming.” — Laurae V. (July 22, 2014)
- “Top notch service and individual attention.” –– Rachelle J. (July 9, 2014)
- “The office was so clean and bright. The people were very nice and polite. Best doctors office visit I have had in a long time. It was a very comfortable feeling for a first time visit.” — Dotty M. (May 23, 2014)
- “Staff is always very friendly. Love Dr. Nik! Knows what he’s doing and trust his advice.” — Linda M. (April 4, 2014)
- “Everyone there is friendly and polite. You are treated with care and the staff seems to really enjoy their positions and each other. Dr. Nikolaidis is superb! He listens and helps you make good choices about your treatments.” — Rhonda F. (January 28, 2014)
- “As an Executive Producer in the Entertainment Industry, it’s so important to look and feel my best. Westlake Dermatology has made such a huge difference in my life. An absolutely stellar team and fantastic center for both treatments and wellness. Dr. Nikolaidis is a major rock-star! Love him!” — Bethany P. (November 14, 2013)
- “I have always been pleased with Doctor Nik’s work, he is so GOOD at what he does!” — Nancy P. (August 16, 2013)
- “Everybody has a great can do attitude. The Doctor analyzed problem and went to work to correct the problem.” — Harold G. (July 16, 2013)
- “Professional, prompt, and precise; what more can you ask for?” — Lisa V. (May 2, 2013)
- “Everyone was very nice and accommodating. The doctor took his time on my procedure and was concerned that I was always comfortable.” — Mary Ann K. (April 5, 2013)
- “I had an excellent visit. Everyone was very knowledgeable and professional. I appreciate the kindness and respect that was shown to me.” — Maira G. (January 31, 2013)
- “Love the place and the people. Love Dr. Nick! Everyone on staff is friendly and actually remembers your name/face each time you visit. That’s pretty amazing considering the volume of customers. Once you’re an established client, it really feels like your visiting friends. Thanks to Dr. Nick and his team for such good care and pricing.” — Rhonda F. (January 26, 2013)
- “Wouldn’t go anywhere else or to anyone else than Dr. Nick.” — Janet K. (January 27, 2013)
- “Dr. Nikolaidis is always very kind and thorough, a great perfectionist!” — Larry D. (January 4, 2012)
- “Great catch by ‘Dr. Nick’ on my needing an antibiotic to help with infection of the stitches in my chest.” — Bill M. (November 20, 2012)
- “I’ve had several procedures with Dr. Nik and think he is awesome. He can quickly target what you need and the best procedure/product to address it. I’m also amazed at how his techniques leaves little to no bruising. I also really liked his assistant, Amanda.” — Erica G. (November 19, 2012)
- “Wow, everyone there are very nice and goes beyond to meet your needs and expectations!” — Jennifer W. (November 8, 2012)
- “I can not express enough how much your services are appreciated! Everyone, all the staff, are very friendly and welcoming. I greatly believe seeing you all for help ( had the fraxel laser today) will be life changing for myself. Thank you!!!!!!” — Jennifer O. (October 24, 2012)
- “Dr. Nik was wonderful…..very personable yet professional.” — Kristi H. (August 17, 2012)
- “I’ve been to other medspa’s, thier price might have been a little more affordable but I didn’t get the results that I wanted for the procedure. Everytime I go to Dr. Nikolaidis I get the results that I want. EXTREMELY pleased with the out come of every procedure I have reveived from Westlake Dermatology!” — Heather N. (July 26, 2012)
- “Thank you so much, very grateful for all the help!! Noticing great results already with the fraxel repair, in just 2 weeks.” — Jenny O. (July 1, 2012)
- “I couldn’t ask for a Doctor more caring and thorough than Dr. Nik. He was assigned to me when I was diagnosed with Stevens Johnson Syndrome in April 2011. His sincerity and kindness toward both me and my loved ones during a very terrifying time for us is something I could never thank him enough for. He made himself available to my family and loved ones during my hospitalization, and has been thorough and thoughtful through-out my recovery. When I was in the hospital I asked if my face was going to scar. Dr. Nik promised me if my face scared from all the blistering he could fix it, and told me that could be the least of my concerns. Dr. Nik kept that promise to me. It is almost eight months after I was hospitalized and I just had my 3rd Fraxel among other treatments, and my friends and I are all amazed at my progress! I couldn’t be more pleased with the results, and trust Dr. Nik completely!” — Sahala H.
- “I will never go anywhere else for medical or cosmetic dermatology. For me, my rosacea dictated my life. I struggled all my life with this condition and no matter what I did, nothing really helped. I have been in more dermatologist’s office in my lifetime than I would like to admit and I was at the point of giving up . It wasn’t until a few years ago when I started seeing Dr. Nick that I finally received the correct diagnosis. No one ever suggested that my condition was rosacea until Dr. Nick. Furthermore, I learned not all rosacea is the same. For the first time since I was a teenager (I am in my 50’s so that’s been a long time) is my condition not only under control but my skin is absolutely beautiful and the compliments keep coming.” — Betty W.