Michelle Sivolob, RN BSN
Michelle Sivolob is a Registered Nurse at Westlake Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery. She has her Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from Texas State University and is currently working towards her Nurse Practitioner degree.
Michelle started her nursing career in the Cardiovascular Unit at Dell Seton Medical Center at the University of Texas. She gained valuable knowledge and experience working at the level 1 trauma hospital in downtown Austin, but knew her true passion was elsewhere in aesthetic injectables and all things beauty and skincare.
View Michelle’s Gallery of Before & After Photos
Michelle joined Westlake Dermatology in 2021 working alongside Gregory Nikolaidis, MD. In this position, Michelle gained valuable shadowing hours, education in aesthetics, and extensive hands-on training through Dr. Nikolaidis.
Michelle offers appointments for dermal fillers, neurotoxin injections, laser hair removal, photofacials, PRP, Fraxel, Thermage, Ultherapy, CoolSculpting, DiamondGlow, chemical peels, and microneedling. Her favorite treatments are lip and cheek filler. Michelle absolutely loves helping people look and feel their best through the latest technology and skin care tips.
Book OnlineMichelle Sivolob, RN BSN
Testimonials about Michelle
- “Michelle S. was very nice and attentive. She took time to listen to my skin concerns and provided a lot of helpful information and other procedures that can improve my skin. I also really liked the Diamond glow facial, she’s detail oriented and took her time to get in there.” — Melissa Y. (March 17, 2023)
- “Michelle is a wonderful injector! She makes my experience so comfortable with wonderful results.” — Rebekah J. (March 14, 2023)
- “Michelle is amazing!” — Lana R. (March 10, 2023)
- “Michelle was wonderful. She listened, took time to evaluate and was very detailed.” — Michelle S. (March 7, 2023)
- “Michelle and her team are amazing!!!! They were right on time and were very friendly and professional. I would highly recommend her and this office.” — Mendy C. (December 30, 2022)
- “The desk staff at the Southwest Parkway location was extremely friendly and helpful upon checking in and out. The male staff member helped me with my Alle points when I paid. Michelle Sivolob, RN, was the best injector I have had ever! She took care to avoid bruising. I appreciate her expertise and kind nature.” — Toye G. (November 23, 2022)
- “Michelle is fantastic, very professional and has done a great job on my lips twice now!” — Morgan T. (November 21, 2022)
- “Michelle was great! She made me feel comfortable, took her time, and answered all of my questions. Will definitely be returning to her!” — Bridget F. (October 7, 2022)
- “Michelle was friendly and professional and offered good advice on the DiamondGlow facial. I’m going to call and set up an appointment with her soon.” — Carol M. (September 19, 2022)
- “Michelle is great! She does my Botox and lip filler and it always looks so good and natural!” — Agna J. (September 16, 2022)
- “Michelle was very knowledgeable and kind. I felt very calm and confident and she did a wonderful job!” — Roisin D. (July 20, 2022)
- “Michelle Sivolob had a such a light touch! Her energy definitely matches her touch! Really makes sure you are heard and does her best to make sure you leave feeling better than when you walked in!” — Patricia R. (June 23, 2022)
- “Michelle was very professional and courteous. She made me feel very comfortable the whole appointment. She gave me great recommendations on other treatments we could try in the future too! I will definitely be back!” — Tracy A. (June 1, 2022)