Nicole Deaver Butcher, LA
Nicole Deaver Butcher is a licensed aesthetician, having received her education at Dermalogica Academy and the International Dermal Institute in New York City. She gained extensive knowledge in the medical aesthetics field by working for top physicians in the fields of dermatology and plastic surgery while living and working in Manhattan.
She is a certified laser technician in the state of Texas and enjoys continuing her education with medical aesthetic classes and professional seminars at Texas Laser and Aesthetic Training Academy. She specializes in laser hair removal, IPL, chemical peels, microneedling, dermaplaning, and eyelash extensions. She is also a certified technician with Coolsculpting, HydrafacialMD, and Ultherapy.
Nicole’s greatest passion is helping her patients to achieve beautiful skin by developing skin care plans and home care routines specifically designed for their individuals need.
Nicole sees patients at our South Austin location.
Book OnlineNicole Butcher, L.A.
Testimonials about Nicole
- “Nicole is great! The treatment there is fantastic and so are the people.” — Jonathan S. (August 5, 2021)
- “Nicole is AMAZING! My micro needling session was effortless, and Nicole took the time to explain everything and the entire healing process. She even answered questions about other services, which is super nice of her! Great conversation and an enjoyable time, even though I was there to voluntarily get stabbed in the face. Holley and Nina at check in are delightful, kind, personable, and knowledgeable. They bring a light and airy vibe to the whole office, making the entire check in and out process not even feel like a doctors office. Xoxo” — Hannah W. (August 2, 2021)
- “Great friendly staff, very informative and helpful. Great appt time options, I love it here!” — Jessica L. (July 27, 2021)
- “Very timely and genuine service. Always have a great experience when I come here.” — Julienne G. (July 27, 2021)
- “Great service” — Yolanda P. (July 21, 2021)
- “Nicole always does a really nice job. She is thorough, friendly and very professional. Her tips have helped with my skin care regime.” — Julie M. (July 20, 2021)
- “Everyone is very friendly.” — Rebecca T. (July 8, 2021)
- “Nicole was phenomenal! So professional and she has the latest technology, just like I would expect of WD (although she mentioned she would like the new Clear and Brilliant). She even added on a Vbeam treatment for me and let me shoot the laser, it was so fun! I also met an amazing MA named Cecilia, she was so knowledgeable about products and said my skin was glowing!!” — Jennifer G. (July 2, 2021)
- “Nicole was very helpful during my first consultation visit and gave me a solid game-plan for treatment. Hannah was also very helpful with booking and I am excited to get on the schedule!” — Beau P. (June 8, 2021)
- “Nicole provided excellent service!” — Margaret E. (June 8, 2021)
- “Westlake Dermatology is wonderful. Very friendly from walking in the front door til the end. Nicole was wonderful and very informative… I will he back.” — Deborah W. (April 30, 2021)
- “Everything went smoothly everyone was extremely nice and helpful.” — Johanna C. (March 11, 2021)
- “I highly highly recommend Nicole, who is passionate about her craft. Would definitely recommend Westlake Dermatology to friends and family! Entire staff was amazing.” — Cecile R. (December 23, 2020)
- “My aesthetician Nicole is fantastic in her treatment, expertise/skills. Keeps me coming back for more!” — Jane M. (December 7, 2020)
- “Nicole is fantastic! She is the reason I keep coming back. She knows exactly what she is doing and makes each visit enjoyable.” — Tricia W. (June 24, 2020)
- “Nicole is professional, a sweetheart and knows her stuff!” — Jeanne C. (May 23, 2020)
- “I am always a bit difficult to work with but Nicole is always extremely kind and patient. I love working with her and feel comfortable with her during my appointments. She is great at what she does and helps put me at ease when the coolsculpting process gets me nervous. 10/10 would recommend her to a friend.” — Jacquelyn L. (May 20, 2020)
- “Friendly, knowledgeable, and on time.” — John O. (May 18, 2020)
- “Everyone is so great and accommodating at the Davis Lane location!” — Roxanne R. (February 26, 2020)
- “Nicole was wonderful. I will be coming back for her hydrafacial!” — Tricia G. (January 7, 2020)
- “Nicole is great!” — Emily R. (November 23, 2019)
- “Thought Nicole Butcher was very nice. First time for me to have Fraxel. It was a very good experience.” — Brenda M. (April 23, 2019)
- “Nicole was great! It was my first time ever doing any kind of laser treatment and she made me feel very comfortable.” — Monique B. (January 30, 2019)
- “Nicole is wonderful. She’s so knowledgeable and has helped my skin so much, plus she’s so sweet and enjoyable to work with!” — Ellen B. (January 29, 2019)
- “Everyone was really nice and friendly. I already recommended you to my sister. She will make an appointment.” — Maria C. (January 15, 2019)
- “Nicole is amazing. She made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend her to a friend.” — Courtney G. (January 11, 2019)
- “I absolutely love Nicole! so lovely and personable. and Kerry at check in never fails to make me smile. Everyone is always so happy. Love it.” — Alyssia R. (December 12, 2018)
- “Nicole was a pleasure to work with. I’ve been going to WLD for several months and have enjoyed seeing Nicole.” — Kathy N. (October 12, 2018)
- “Beautiful, very clean – professional, friendly staff – great visit overall.” — Jere A. (July 26, 2018)