Nicole Deaver, LA
Nicole Deaver is a licensed aesthetician, having received her education at Dermalogica Academy and the International Dermal Institute in New York City. She gained extensive knowledge in the medical aesthetics field by working for top physicians in the fields of dermatology and plastic surgery while living and working in Manhattan.
She is a certified laser technician in the state of Texas and enjoys continuing her education with medical aesthetic classes and professional seminars at Texas Laser and Aesthetic Training Academy. She specializes in laser hair removal, IPL, chemical peels, microneedling, dermaplaning, and eyelash extensions. She is also a certified technician with Coolsculpting, HydrafacialMD, and Ultherapy.
Nicole’s greatest passion is helping her patients to achieve beautiful skin by developing skin care plans and home care routines specifically designed for their individuals need.
Nicole sees patients at our South Austin location.
Testimonials about Nicole
- “Everyone is so great and accommodating at the Davis Lane location!” — Roxanne R. (February 26, 2020)
- “Nicole was wonderful. I will be coming back for her hydrafacial!” — Tricia G. (January 7, 2020)
- “Nicole is great!” — Emily R. (November 23, 2019)
- “Thought Nicole Deavers was very nice. First time for me to have Fraxel. It was a very good experience.” — Brenda M. (April 23, 2019)
- “Nicole was great! It was my first time ever doing any kind of laser treatment and she made me feel very comfortable.” — Monique B. (January 30, 2019)
- “Nicole is wonderful. She’s so knowledgeable and has helped my skin so much, plus she’s so sweet and enjoyable to work with!” — Ellen B. (January 29, 2019)
- “Everyone was really nice and friendly. I already recommended you to my sister. She will make an appointment.” — Maria C. (January 15, 2019)
- “Nicole is amazing. She made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend her to a friend.” — Courtney G. (January 11, 2019)
- “I absolutely love Nicole! so lovely and personable. and Kerry at check in never fails to make me smile. Everyone is always so happy. Love it.” — Alyssia R. (December 12, 2018)
- “Nicole was a pleasure to work with. I’ve been going to WLD for several months and have enjoyed seeing Nicole.” — Kathy N. (October 12, 2018)
- “Beautiful, very clean – professional, friendly staff – great visit overall.” — Jere A. (July 26, 2018)