Insurance Plans – Houston Area
The providers at Westlake Dermatology are specialists. As such, some HMO plans require a referral from your primary care physician prior to your appointment. Please check with your insurance company for your plan’s requirements.
Patients have the option to self-pay on all plans which Westlake Dermatology is not networked.
The following insurance plans are currently accepted at our Houston location. If you do not see your plan listed please check back as we are still adding new carriers.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (all except Blue Choice Solutions & Blue High Performance Network)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthselect & Essentials
- Christus US Family Health Plan
- Cigna (PPO/HMO)
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry)
- Healthcare Highways
- HM Custom Network
- Independent Medical Systems
- Multiplan, Inc.
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select
- United Healthcare (all commercial plans except UHC Compass)
- United Healthcare HealthSelect
- United Healthcare Nexus ACO (R plans require a referral)
- United Student Resources (previously Mega Life)
- USA Managed Care
- Care Improvement Plus
- Community Care Network (CCN)
- Connected Senior Care
- Traditional Medicare
- United Healthcare Medicare Advantage Plans (including UHC Complete Focus)