Houston SmartLipo Experts
Special Offer: SmartLipo laser liposuction starting at $1,295 per area. * Contact us for details.
Why choose Westlake Dermatology Houston:
- With 1,000’s of procedures performed, Westlake Dermatology is a national leader in SmartLipo
- All SmartLipo procedures in Houston are performed by a highly trained physician
- Our Houston location uses the most advanced laser lipo technology: SmartLipo Triplex
Now offering SmartLipo laser liposuction at our Houston location (located at the intersection of Bissonnet St. and Shepherd Dr. in University Place). SmartLipo is an advanced surgical body contouring treatment that combines traditional liposuction with laser technology to permanently remove unwanted fat in a single treatment.
What Is SmartLipo?
SmartLipo has the ability to remove stubborn pockets of body fat that are resistant to diet and exercise. The procedure is minimally invasive and can be performed using a local anesthetic.
SmartLipo is an advanced liposuction procedure that combines traditional tumescent technique with advanced laser energy. The SmartLipo laser melts targeted fat cells, making fat removal via tumescent liposuction easier and more effective, potentially requiring less downtime than traditional liposuction. The added laser energy also stimulates the production of collagen which give the treatment an added skin tightening benefit.
A SmartLipo procedure begins with the application of a local anesthetic to numb the treatment area. Once numb, a tiny cannula containing a laser fiber is inserted under the skin through tiny incisions. Laser energy is then delivered through the cannula to melt (liquefy) targeted unwanted fat. The laser fiber is subsequently removed and tumescent liposuction is performed – the liquefied fat is sucked out using the combination of the cannula and a high-powered vacuum. The procedure concludes with the incision being stitched up after the desired fat removal and contouring is achieved.
What Results Are Possible?
SmartLipo provides dramatic results in a single treatment. The procedure can be used to enhance a single area or transform the entire body’s silhouette. Experienced SmartLipo physicians are able to tone and contour body areas in order to give patients the body they’ve always wanted.
SmartLipo Before & AfterView SmartLipo Photo Gallery
Why Westlake Dermatology Houston?
Westlake Dermatology is a nationally recognized leader in both SmartLipo and traditional liposuction, with thousands of procedures performed throughout our Austin, Houston, and Dallas locations. All SmartLipo treatments in Houston are performed by a dermatologist or plastic surgeon with advanced experience in surgical body contouring in our state-of-the-art facility. We utilize the latest technology (SmartLipo Triplex) and proven techniques to ensure the best possible results. Trust the experts!
What Areas Can Be Treated With SmartLipo
SmartLipo can be performed on many areas of the body. Body areas that are popularly requested by our patients include:
What Is Recovery Like?
SmartLipo is a minimally invasive procedure with a typically shorter downtime compared to traditional liposuction. Pain is moderate for the first 2-3 days following the procedure. Any discomfort during recovery can be treated with prescription pain medication. Most patients are able to return to normal activities within a few days and moderate exercise can be resumed within 3-4 weeks.
Results can be seen as soon as a week after the procedure with continued improvement over several months. At the 6-week mark, most patients are fully healed and cleared for all forms of physical activity.
Here’s what some of our patients are saying about SmartLipo:
- “I am incredibly happy with my results so far. It’s only been two days and I know I have a while to go before the swelling goes down but I couldn’t be more satisfied with my results. Thank you so much to this facility and the staff for making me feel so at home, comfortable, and their understanding and kind attitudes.” Jennifer B.
- “Overall the experience of SmartLipo on inner/outer thighs and fat transfer to breast was great. I was very anxious about this entire process and waited 2 years to make the commitment, after researching and talking to all of your staff. I am now 5 days after surgery and very happy with everything. I know patience is a must for results, as explained by your staff. As I am in the entertainment business, doing live performances, commercials, soundtracks, etc., I have lots of friends and 3 sisters who are interested in my outcome. I highly recommended to everyone Westlake Derm, and to wait and see my results.” Christine S.
Meet Our Houston Physicians
- DiAnne Davis, MD: Dr. Davis is a Board Certified Dermatologist who has completed advanced fellowship training in cosmetic, medical, and surgical dermatology including surgical and non-surgical body contouring. Dr. Davis prides herself on making her patients feel safe and comfortable both before and after their SmartLipo procedure. She is passionate about helping Houstonians look and feel their very best.
- Kristy Hamilton, MD: Dr. Hamilton is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon in Houston, Texas. She creates a customized, tailored experience for her patients to achieve their aesthetic goals. Dr. Hamilton completed a rigorous six-year residency training program in plastic surgery at Baylor College of Medicine to become a plastic surgeon skilled in cosmetic surgery, microsurgery, hand and reconstructive surgery, trauma reconstruction, and pediatric plastic surgery for congenital abnormalities.
Request A SmartLipo Consultation in Houston
Additional SmartLipo Resources
- Here’s What Determines How Much Your SmartLipo Procedure Will Cost
- Arm Lift Vs. Liposuction: Which Procedure Is Best?
- Liposuction Recovery: Tips + What To Expect
- Smartlipo vs. Liposuction: What’s the difference?
- UltraShape vs. CoolSculpting vs. SmartLipo
- The Most Popular Body Areas for Liposuction
- The Evolution of Liposuction Surgery
* Minimum number of areas and BMI restrictions apply. Valid with specific providers only. Contact us for more details.