16000 Park Valley Drive, Suite 120
phone: (512) 583-3376
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Our clinic is located in the Oakwood Arbors Medical Park near the Round Rock Medical Center at the intersection of Park Valley Drive and Oakwood Boulevard.
- From IH 35, go west on Round Rock Avenue (RR 620) approximately 1.5 miles and turn right on Oakwood Boulevard. Our office will be on your left.
- From State Highway 45 Toll, go east on Round Rock Avenue (RR 620) approximately 3.5 miles and turn left on Oakwood Boulevard. Our office will be on your left.
Round Rock Physician and Providers
- Julie Fridlington, MD – Board Certified Dermatologist
- Ashley Knight – Certified Physician Assistant
- Solisa Shoop – Licensed Aesthetician
Round Rock Clinic – Patient Testimonials
- “staff very friendly and makes you feel welcome…….” — Richard B. (October 11, 2013)
- “Love the doctors and staff!! Very knowledgeable and helpful!! Love the convenient location in Round Rock!!” — Sara N. (September 30, 2013)
- “Very nice facility and everyone is outstanding.” — Lance O. (September 28, 2013)
- “Friendliest and cleanest dermatology office I have ever been to. Great people, great atmosphere.” — Lonnie M. (September 14, 2013)
- “I love going there! Dr Fridlington is just awesome! She is caring, understanding and incredibly funny!!!! The staff has always been incredibly kind and never act unprofessionally! I can not say enough about how much I love this office!” — Angie H. (September 13, 2013)
- “Would not change anything. Start to finish everyone was pleasant, friendly, helpful, timely and knowledgeable.” — Patti K. (September 12,2013)
- “Dr. Fridlington took good care of me. The entire staff was very efficient.” — Raymond W. (September 5, 2013)
- “I would not change anything. Everyone is so nice and professional. Dr. Julie and PA Ashley K. are helpful and always willing to answer all questions. Thank You on behalf of my family. Good doctors and an excellent staff are hard to find.” — Julia L. (September 4, 2013)
- “Everyone was personable and professional. I was more than satisfied with the expertise of the Doctor and will recommend her to everyone I can. Thanks for an excellent visit.” — Carol Ann H. (August 23, 2013)
- “Very clean, pleasant, professional and friendly environment.” — John V. (August 20, 2013)
- “How much more enjoyable could a visit to the Doctors office be? Lets see!!!! Not having to go at all! But with what I had to have done to me, is in the long run, possibly life threating. So I would not go anyplace other than Westlake Dermatology. They are very professional and thorough.” — Ron R. (August 23, 2013)
- “Zeke is only 2, so taking a 2 year old to the doctor can be tricky. He loves going. Everyone is friendly and they are so prompt, which is a must with a toddler. Thank you guys for making Zeke feel comfortable and making our experience fantastic!” — Erin A. (August 7, 2013)
- “Our family loves all the staff at the Round Rock office, everyone is so friendly and helpful! I always recommend your staff!” — Cathy G. (August 7, 2013)
- “Always on time and makes visiting the doctor a positive experience. The staff eliminates anxiety associated with the unkown of procedures.” — John P. (July 25, 2013)
- “Everything about my visit was a very enjoyable experience.I felt very comfortable during my small procedure and everyone was very professional. Thank you for your wonderful service.” — BJ R. (July 11, 2013)
- “I have been very pleased with your staff and location, always helpful and kind.” — Cathy G. (June 26, 2013)
- “The entire atmosphere of the office and the experience one comes away with in being as a patient is that of a first class medical facility, thorough professionalism easily intertwined with courtesy and friendly treatment. They treat patients in a manner any patient, every patient, common sense would suggest, wants to be treated.” — Branch R. (June 19, 2013)
- “Great office. Very welcoming staff, and hardly any wait. Dr. Fridlington is so friendly and knowledgeable. Very glad I found it!” — Amy M. (May 20, 2013)
- “Office and staff is great. Dr Julie is awesome!!” — Susan W. (May 18, 2013)
- “Couldn’t ask for a better doctor’s office…from the cleanliness of the office and waiting areas, to the delightful ladies at the front desk…The assistants, nurses and Dr. Julie are all so friendly and helpful. Thank you so much.” — Susanna B. (April 29, 2013)
- “I highly recommend the Round Rock office. The entire staff is friendly and efficient. Dr.Fridlington is great. She takes time to explain things and her friendly and positive attitude is very calming.” — Billye N. (April 11, 2013)
- “Thank you for an exceptional experience. All were professional and very welcoming.” — Karl H. (March 26, 2013)
- “I love everything about Westlake – Dr. Fridlington and the rest of the staff, the office, the treatment rooms, etc. Could not be more pleased.” — Harry R. (March 9, 2013)
- “I have nothing but the highest praise for this office and staff. Very, very helpful and you are in and out in no time. I would for sure recommend this office!” — Lesley B. (March 1, 2013)
- “The staff at the Round Rock facility are so pleasant. As a guy, i do have to admit that i am a bit self conscience about going for cosmetic/beauty related issues. They make me feel comfortable and at ease.” — Derrick Y. (February 8, 2013)
- “I love going to the Round Rock location. The doctor and staff are professional and welcoming. I always feel like I am being well taken care of.” — Tiffany V. (January 29, 2013)
- “I LOVE Dr Fridlington, Ashley and all the staff. They don’t treat you like just any patient- they treat you like a friend. I would trust and recommend them to anyone and never go anywhere else.” — Farren S. (December 27, 2012)
- “I was very pleased with the professionalism of all I came in contact with.” — Butch P. (December 5, 2012)
- “Everyone is very nice and they know just what to do.” — Richard M. (November 12, 2012)
- “Best staff I have ever dealt with in Round Rock.” — Karen Y. (October 31, 2012)
- “I am very pleased with all personnel and the promptness of meeting appointment times. Everyone is very professional and polite that it would be hard for you to improve in any areas. Each visit has been a pleasure.” — Jimmy W. (October 3, 2012)
- “This is best appointment with any dr. I’ve had. The reminders text messages,e-mail are wonderful for someone like me. Thanks” — Ronald C. (September 21, 2012)
- “Fast and exceptionally satisfied on all counts.” — Kathleen M. (September 6, 2012)
- “Everything & everyone was excellent. I arrived early. I got home before my appointment time. Thanks!” — Martha H. (August 31, 2012)
- “Actually made going to the dermatologist fun !!!! Knowledgeable friendly staff, they really care about what they’re doing. Wish I didn’t have to go back ,but the experience I had today will make it easy.” — Sean H. (August 3, 2012)
- “With my limited experience I can’t think of anything you should improve. From the Doctor to the front desk everyone was great. Dr Fridlington is has one of the best personalities I have experienced with a doctor.” — Jim K. (July 6, 2012)
- “I was very satisfied with the service from the front to the back. They treated me with respect and gave me great care. Thanks to all.” — Barb A. (June 29, 2012)
- “This was an exceptional experience from making the appointment to being seen by Dr. Fridlington. I felt completely comfortable in every aspect. Some things I would note: -making appointment (done online and they actually called me back to confirm right away) -check in – (no issues with insurance) and appointment was on-time -beautiful serene office -Dr. Fridlingon and her physician’s assistant answered ALL of my questions, did not rush me, and were very comforting. Just a great place!” — G. Grimes (June 8, 2012)
- “Excellent service from making my appointment through checking out. Even my wait time was low. I didn’t even have a chance to read one page of my book ” — Kathy D.
- “Me and my family are always treated as if we’re the only ones there, never feel rushed. Dr Fridlington and her team are awesome!” — Amy W.
- “Julie Fridlington assisted me with tact and attention which I appreciated. Everyone in the office was helpful and friendly.” — Joanne T.
- “Really liked everyone, nice, professional, friendly, and prompt.” — John V.
- “The Round Rock staff is professional, friendly and very personable. They are a cohesive team that work perfectly together and represent the company extremely well.” — Sara E.
- “The office and staff are lovely. Dr. Fridlington listened carefully to my concern and answered my several questions in a friendly relaxed manner. I would highly recommend both her and Westlake Dermatology for any dermatological needs or concerns.” — Sharon O.
- “I LOVE Westlake Dermatology. Dr. Fridlington is amazing. I completely trust her with all my dermatology needs. She is super attentive to all of my concerns and always addresses all of them. I have recently recommended a friend to Dr. Fridlington and she too had a wonderful experience. Thank you so much!” — Taylor R.
- “I was very nervous walking in the door but everyone from the receptionist to the Dr. were very helpful and very nice. Thank you” — Fiona C.
- “I’ve spent my share of time being treated for various medical conditions and I’m usually not overly impressed with some, if not all, of the attention I receive from my medical providers. However, at Westlake Dermatology’s Round Rock office, I felt the most at ease I have ever felt in any doctors’ office! Communication between staff and patient is A+ every step of the way. Its too bad all medical facilities aren’t operated with the same high level of efficiency and attention to patient comfort as Westlake Dermatology.” — Greg M.
- “Everyone was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable.” — Denise S.
- “The staff is exceptional and professional.” — Tom A.
- “It was like going to visit an old friend!” — Nick H.
- “The Round Rock office has a team of exceptional professionals who are very kind, concerned and welcoming to their patients. They are, indeed, unique in the realm of medical offices in this day and age as they actually understand and practice the concept of ‘Customer Service’. What a joy….” — Donna A.