phone: (512) 583-3376
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
View Larger Map
Our clinic is located in the Vista 620 complex at 1760 Round Rock Avenue (a.k.a. Ranch Road 620).
- From IH 35, go west on Round Rock Avenue (RR 620) approximately .9 miles. Our office will be on your right after passing Deepwood Drive
- From State Highway 45 Toll, go east on Round Rock Avenue (RR 620) approximately 3.3 miles. Our office will be on your left after passing Oaklands Drive.
Round Rock Physician and Providers
- Julie Fridlington, MD – Board Certified Dermatologist
- Maegen Kennedy – Certified Physician Assistant
- Emily Johnston – Certified Physician Assistant
- Solisa Shoop – Licensed Aesthetician
Round Rock Clinic – Patient Testimonials
- “My experience so far has been very positive. All staff that I have come into contact with have been very knowledgeable, professional, and friendly.” — Lisa M. (February 12, 2015)
- “I called about a spot on my arm I was concerned about. They had an appointment available that day and I took it. I think I waited maybe 5 minutes before being seen. I take my children here also and every visit has been a good one. Highly recommend them.” — Faye E. (January 7, 2015)
- “Quick check in, very professional and friendly. Even though I was a new patient, the visit was quick and the PA I saw was very nice and professional. Quick diagnoses and no long wait times.” — Karen H. (December 18, 2014)
- “Everyone was very friendly and great!” — Rebecca K. (December 11, 2014)
- “Very friendly, well-run practice.” — Ralph O. (November 21, 2014)
- “Lovely atmosphere, and staff.” — Linda L. (October 23, 2014)
- “Thank you – my husband and I are so happy we have found such a wonderful office! Professional, warm and welcoming – it is always a great experience!” — Patricia W. (October 23, 2014)
- “The lobby is so beautiful. It reminds me of a spa. It is a very relaxing environment. The staff are all warm and friendly. They seem like they are happy to be there. Dr. Julie and Ashley are so sweet. Best “doctor” experience I have ever had. I didn’t even mind getting cut on and stitched up. Nicely done.” — Gary R. (October 2, 2014)
- “Love the new office. So nice! Staff is very friendly and Dr. Fridlington is fabulous!” — Laurie W. (September 30, 2014)
- “The Round Rock location is first class – the people & the facilities.” — Raymond W. (September 16, 2014)
- “My latest appointment was a one-year followup with Dr. Julie Fridlington in their new Round Rock office. I was surprised at how spacious this new office is. Everyone whom I met during this appointment was very pleasant. I am duly impressed with the professionalism of the entire office. Dr. Fridlington applied some freeze therapy to a few obvious places and then took the time to listen to my concerns and address them. I would definitely recommend Westlake Dermatology to anyone.” — Steven G. (August 31, 2014)
- “I’m always amazed at how warm and friendly everyone is here. I’m treated like a long lost friend that’s come back to see them instead of a case of skin cancer that just happens to be attached to my face. I would recommend them to anyone.” — Teresa B. (August 30, 2014)
- “Very efficient and very patient-oriented.” — Donna C. (August 27, 2014)
- “Great care and friendly atmosphere. Very nice facility and location.” — Bennie W. (August 25, 2014)
- “Everyone values my time. I never have to wait long and am never left waiting in a room for more than 3-4 minutes. Everyone is very friendly and they care about the services they are providing. Thank you. In a stress filled hustle and bustle world, it’s nice to find a doctors office that truly cares.” — Corey S. (August 25, 2014)
- “The person who scheduled my appointment was very helpful and made me feel at ease, she was familiar with my auto immune disorder and had answers for me.” — Maria R. (August 21, 2014)
- “I could not have asked for better service. Everyone was cordial and professional. I will continue using this facility.” — Michael B. (August 12, 2014)
- “Easy to make appointment. Nice facilities. Warm and friendly staff. Great location.” — Howard E. (July 23, 2014)
- “It was great. Great service. Great atmosphere. Very professional.” — Marci G. (July 15, 2014)
- “Everyone is so friendly and polite. They have much to offer but no one pushes the products or service; it is up to you to ask for information on what you might be interested in. I find this very refreshing and appreciate this fact.” — Bettie V. (July 15, 2014)
- “The new office is very inviting and makes you feel comfortable, not like you’re in a doctor office at all. The staff there is great! Always feel very well taken care of!” — Rebecca W. (July 10, 2014)
- “Beautiful new Round Rock office, friendly staff and amazing experience all around.” — Suzie F. (June 26, 2014)
- “New office is very nice, Personnel are just wonderful, very kind and courteous.” — Susie S. (June 25, 2014)
- “Big thank you to the entire staff. At a time when I felt unsure of my condition you all made me feel comfortable and reassured that all is going to be just fine.” — Lorena M. (June 21, 2014)
- “All the people who work here are amazingly friendly and put you at ease.” — Linda H. (June 18, 2014)
- “Outstanding people and doctor.” — Daniel B. (June 10, 2014)
- “I am so happy to have found Westlake Dermatology to take care of my and my family’s skin and cosmetic needs. And I am equally as happy Westlake Dermatology has branches all over Austin and the Round Rock area, which makes it very convenient to get an appointment on a specific day at a specific time. Everyone I have ever come across at Westlake Dermatology has been so friendly and very caring. They make me feel like I’m either family or a very close friend. I like going to my appointments…I feel very cared for. I am always excited about the ‘Events Discounts and Info Sessions’ Westlake Dermatology has periodically; it’s a great way to save money and be informed on certain procedures I may be contemplating in having done.” — Irene T. (June 2, 2014)
- “I always love coming to Westlake Dermatology because the staff is so inviting and helpful. They always get me in and out really quickly.” — Amara R. (May 13, 2014)
- “Everything was great. All staff very personable. Attractive and comfortable environment.” — Teri C. (April 30, 2014)
- “It was great! Beautiful office, convenient location, quick in and out. Thanks!” — Peggy D. (April 24, 2014)
- “I always feel very welcomed with all of the staff! I will recommend Westlake Dermatology to all my family and friends!!!!!” — Janie C. (April 11, 2014)
- “The personnel is very efficient and friendly and this made my visit enjoyable. Best of all, I didn’t have to wait to see the doctor. I enjoyed the attending doctor. She took time to listen and provided solutions to my problem.” — Eurbana E. (April 7, 2014)
- “Dr. Julie and entire staff are great and really make your experience enjoyable. Would highly recommend this practice to anyone looking for a great customer experience.” — Susan W. (March 7, 2014)
- “I just want to say thanks to the whole staff at Westlake Dermatology for treating me with such kindness and for doing such an excellent job in taking care of my problem.” — Loren J. (February 20, 2014)
- “Professional, aesthetically pleasing office; highly efficient staff, excellent bedside manner and clinical expertise.” — Terri A. (February 12, 2014)
- “Everyone was very friendly and cared about my well being.” — Christina F. (January 30, 2014)
- “Excellent care, products and service! Love this place! I recommend for everyone I know and they are all very satisfied and happy with service.” — Tammy P. (January 20, 2014)
- “I absolutely LOVED Dr. Fridlington and the staff at Westlake Dermatology Round Round!!” — Tammy T. (January 16, 2014)
- “I have NEVER been so impressed with the professionalism, enthusiastic, knowledgeable staff. It is without a shadow of a doubt that the staff at the Round Rock location genuinely cares about their patients. I strongly recommend Westlake Dermatology if you are seeking a professional that cares more about you than the numerical figure on their check for seeing you.” — Raven J. (December 13, 2013)
- “staff very friendly and makes you feel welcome…….” — Richard B. (October 11, 2013)
- “Love the doctors and staff!! Very knowledgeable and helpful!! Love the convenient location in Round Rock!!” — Sara N. (September 30, 2013)
- “Very nice facility and everyone is outstanding.” — Lance O. (September 28, 2013)
- “Friendliest and cleanest dermatology office I have ever been to. Great people, great atmosphere.” — Lonnie M. (September 14, 2013)
- “I love going there! Dr Fridlington is just awesome! She is caring, understanding and incredibly funny!!!! The staff has always been incredibly kind and never act unprofessionally! I can not say enough about how much I love this office!” — Angie H. (September 13, 2013)
- “Would not change anything. Start to finish everyone was pleasant, friendly, helpful, timely and knowledgeable.” — Patti K. (September 12,2013)
- “Dr. Fridlington took good care of me. The entire staff was very efficient.” — Raymond W. (September 5, 2013)
- “I would not change anything. Everyone is so nice and professional. Dr. Julie and PA Ashley K. are helpful and always willing to answer all questions. Thank You on behalf of my family. Good doctors and an excellent staff are hard to find.” — Julia L. (September 4, 2013)
- “Everyone was personable and professional. I was more than satisfied with the expertise of the Doctor and will recommend her to everyone I can. Thanks for an excellent visit.” — Carol Ann H. (August 23, 2013)
- “Very clean, pleasant, professional and friendly environment.” — John V. (August 20, 2013)
- “How much more enjoyable could a visit to the Doctors office be? Lets see!!!! Not having to go at all! But with what I had to have done to me, is in the long run, possibly life threating. So I would not go anyplace other than Westlake Dermatology. They are very professional and thorough.” — Ron R. (August 23, 2013)
- “Zeke is only 2, so taking a 2 year old to the doctor can be tricky. He loves going. Everyone is friendly and they are so prompt, which is a must with a toddler. Thank you guys for making Zeke feel comfortable and making our experience fantastic!” — Erin A. (August 7, 2013)
- “Our family loves all the staff at the Round Rock office, everyone is so friendly and helpful! I always recommend your staff!” — Cathy G. (August 7, 2013)
- “Always on time and makes visiting the doctor a positive experience. The staff eliminates anxiety associated with the unkown of procedures.” — John P. (July 25, 2013)
- “Everything about my visit was a very enjoyable experience.I felt very comfortable during my small procedure and everyone was very professional. Thank you for your wonderful service.” — BJ R. (July 11, 2013)
- “I have been very pleased with your staff and location, always helpful and kind.” — Cathy G. (June 26, 2013)
- “The entire atmosphere of the office and the experience one comes away with in being as a patient is that of a first class medical facility, thorough professionalism easily intertwined with courtesy and friendly treatment. They treat patients in a manner any patient, every patient, common sense would suggest, wants to be treated.” — Branch R. (June 19, 2013)
- “Great office. Very welcoming staff, and hardly any wait. Dr. Fridlington is so friendly and knowledgeable. Very glad I found it!” — Amy M. (May 20, 2013)
- “Office and staff is great. Dr Julie is awesome!!” — Susan W. (May 18, 2013)
- “Couldn’t ask for a better doctor’s office…from the cleanliness of the office and waiting areas, to the delightful ladies at the front desk…The assistants, nurses and Dr. Julie are all so friendly and helpful. Thank you so much.” — Susanna B. (April 29, 2013)
- “I highly recommend the Round Rock office. The entire staff is friendly and efficient. Dr.Fridlington is great. She takes time to explain things and her friendly and positive attitude is very calming.” — Billye N. (April 11, 2013)
- “Thank you for an exceptional experience. All were professional and very welcoming.” — Karl H. (March 26, 2013)
- “I love everything about Westlake – Dr. Fridlington and the rest of the staff, the office, the treatment rooms, etc. Could not be more pleased.” — Harry R. (March 9, 2013)
- “I have nothing but the highest praise for this office and staff. Very, very helpful and you are in and out in no time. I would for sure recommend this office!” — Lesley B. (March 1, 2013)
- “The staff at the Round Rock facility are so pleasant. As a guy, i do have to admit that i am a bit self conscience about going for cosmetic/beauty related issues. They make me feel comfortable and at ease.” — Derrick Y. (February 8, 2013)
- “I love going to the Round Rock location. The doctor and staff are professional and welcoming. I always feel like I am being well taken care of.” — Tiffany V. (January 29, 2013)
- “I LOVE Dr Fridlington, Ashley and all the staff. They don’t treat you like just any patient- they treat you like a friend. I would trust and recommend them to anyone and never go anywhere else.” — Farren S. (December 27, 2012)
- “I was very pleased with the professionalism of all I came in contact with.” — Butch P. (December 5, 2012)
- “Everyone is very nice and they know just what to do.” — Richard M. (November 12, 2012)
- “Best staff I have ever dealt with in Round Rock.” — Karen Y. (October 31, 2012)
- “I am very pleased with all personnel and the promptness of meeting appointment times. Everyone is very professional and polite that it would be hard for you to improve in any areas. Each visit has been a pleasure.” — Jimmy W. (October 3, 2012)
- “This is best appointment with any dr. I’ve had. The reminders text messages,e-mail are wonderful for someone like me. Thanks” — Ronald C. (September 21, 2012)
- “Fast and exceptionally satisfied on all counts.” — Kathleen M. (September 6, 2012)
- “Everything & everyone was excellent. I arrived early. I got home before my appointment time. Thanks!” — Martha H. (August 31, 2012)
- “Actually made going to the dermatologist fun !!!! Knowledgeable friendly staff, they really care about what they’re doing. Wish I didn’t have to go back ,but the experience I had today will make it easy.” — Sean H. (August 3, 2012)
- “With my limited experience I can’t think of anything you should improve. From the Doctor to the front desk everyone was great. Dr Fridlington is has one of the best personalities I have experienced with a doctor.” — Jim K. (July 6, 2012)
- “I was very satisfied with the service from the front to the back. They treated me with respect and gave me great care. Thanks to all.” — Barb A. (June 29, 2012)
- “This was an exceptional experience from making the appointment to being seen by Dr. Fridlington. I felt completely comfortable in every aspect. Some things I would note: -making appointment (done online and they actually called me back to confirm right away) -check in – (no issues with insurance) and appointment was on-time -beautiful serene office -Dr. Fridlingon and her physician’s assistant answered ALL of my questions, did not rush me, and were very comforting. Just a great place!” — G. Grimes (June 8, 2012)
- “Excellent service from making my appointment through checking out. Even my wait time was low. I didn’t even have a chance to read one page of my book ” — Kathy D.
- “Me and my family are always treated as if we’re the only ones there, never feel rushed. Dr Fridlington and her team are awesome!” — Amy W.
- “Julie Fridlington assisted me with tact and attention which I appreciated. Everyone in the office was helpful and friendly.” — Joanne T.
- “Really liked everyone, nice, professional, friendly, and prompt.” — John V.
- “The Round Rock staff is professional, friendly and very personable. They are a cohesive team that work perfectly together and represent the company extremely well.” — Sara E.
- “The office and staff are lovely. Dr. Fridlington listened carefully to my concern and answered my several questions in a friendly relaxed manner. I would highly recommend both her and Westlake Dermatology for any dermatological needs or concerns.” — Sharon O.
- “I LOVE Westlake Dermatology. Dr. Fridlington is amazing. I completely trust her with all my dermatology needs. She is super attentive to all of my concerns and always addresses all of them. I have recently recommended a friend to Dr. Fridlington and she too had a wonderful experience. Thank you so much!” — Taylor R.
- “I was very nervous walking in the door but everyone from the receptionist to the Dr. were very helpful and very nice. Thank you” — Fiona C.
- “I’ve spent my share of time being treated for various medical conditions and I’m usually not overly impressed with some, if not all, of the attention I receive from my medical providers. However, at Westlake Dermatology’s Round Rock office, I felt the most at ease I have ever felt in any doctors’ office! Communication between staff and patient is A+ every step of the way. Its too bad all medical facilities aren’t operated with the same high level of efficiency and attention to patient comfort as Westlake Dermatology.” — Greg M.
- “Everyone was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable.” — Denise S.
- “The staff is exceptional and professional.” — Tom A.
- “It was like going to visit an old friend!” — Nick H.
- “The Round Rock office has a team of exceptional professionals who are very kind, concerned and welcoming to their patients. They are, indeed, unique in the realm of medical offices in this day and age as they actually understand and practice the concept of ‘Customer Service’. What a joy….” — Donna A.