Houston Plastic Surgery
Westlake Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery is a leading provider of plastic surgery in Texas. Our Houston locations offer today’s most popular plastic surgery procedures for the face, body, and breasts.
The skilled plastic surgeons and caring staff at the Houston locations of Westlake Dermatology are dedicated to helping patients safely and effectively achieve their desired results. We believe everyone deserves to look their best and feel confident in their appearance.
We offer a full range of aesthetic plastic surgery treatments at our West University and River Oaks locations in Houston, in addition to our other Texas locations in Austin, Dallas, and San Antonio. Our plastic surgeons perform the latest cosmetic surgery techniques in our state-of-the-art surgical centers.
Our Houston team is proud to offer advanced cosmetic surgery procedures like brow lift surgery, facelift, eyelid surgery and neck lift surgery to help patients reverse the visual effects of aging. Dr. Kristy Hamilton and Dr. Cameron Erickson also offer rhinoplasty procedures to enhance the appearance of the nose. By blending art and science, our facial plastic surgery procedures provide natural, attractive, and long-lasting results.
Plastic surgery procedures for the breasts include breast augmentation, breast lift, and breast reduction surgery. Breast surgery can counteract the effects of pregnancy, weight fluctuations, or simple aging which can alter the appearance of the breasts. Our surgeons are dedicated to helping patients modify their breasts and cleavage to feel more confident, comfortable and beautiful, whether that includes lifting or increasing or decreasing the size of the breasts.
Our surgical body contouring treatments include tumescent liposuction, Vaser high def liposuction, fat transfer, and tummy tuck surgery (abdominoplasty) to tighten and contour the body. Whether it’s removing stubborn body fat that is resistant to diet and exercise or correcting loose skin that occurs after weight loss, our passion is helping patients achieve the results they’ve always wanted.
Our Houston Locations
Houston, Texas 77027
Houston, Texas 77005
Meet Our Houston Plastic Surgeons
Our plastic surgeons offer a full range of cosmetic surgery including rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, facelifts and facial rejuvenation, fat transfer, chin surgery, breast augmentation and lifts, body contouring and liposuction, as well as reconstructive facial and breast surgery.
- Cameron Erickson, MD: Dr. Erickson is a board certified plastic surgeon who believes in a patient focused approach with an emphasis on obtaining a true connection with his patients. He served as Chief Resident at UT Southwestern in Dallas, a leading plastic surgery training program in the country. Dr. Erickson sees patients at our River Oaks location.
- Kristy Hamilton, MD, FACS: Dr. Kristy Hamilton is a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. As a member of the Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons, Dr. Hamilton loves about helping Houstonians look and feel their very best. Dr. Hamilton sees patients at our location in West University.
Who Is An Ideal Candidate For Plastic Surgery?
The ideal candidate for plastic surgery is a healthy non-smoker with realistic expectations regarding the limits of cosmetic surgery. A well-informed patient not only heals faster, but is more likely to report satisfaction with their end results.
Are Plastic Surgery Results Permanent?
Having made an investment both financially and in terms of recovery time, people understandably have questions regarding how long their procedure will last. Most plastic surgery procedures are performed just once over the course of someone’s lifetime. Results can still wane over time, however, as aging inevitably continues.
The following tips can help you extend the life of your plastic surgery results:
- Maintain Your General Health – Your body’s overall health is reflected in your skin. To help maintain the youthful results of your procedure, exercise regularly, eat a healthy, balanced diet, and keep yourself hydrated.
- Maintain A Healthy Body Weight – Dramatic changes to your body weight (both weight gain and weight loss) will alter the look of your cosmetic surgery results. To maintain results, eat well and exercise daily.
- Protect Your Skin – Sun damage is the single most common cause of visible aging. Protecting your skin from the sun and beginning an anti-aging skin care routine can help maintain cosmetic surgery results longer.
- Quit Smoking – Nicotine in any form closes capillaries and prevents much needed oxygen and nutrients from reaching the skin. Those who refrain from the use of nicotine products keep their skin youthful longer.
- Limit Alcohol Intake – Alcohol is a diuretic which dries out skin, making it appear older. It’s also inflammatory and reddening, even after just one night of heavy drinking. Eliminating this common source of excess calories can also help you maintain body weight for extended plastic surgery results.
- Consider Non-Surgical Procedures – Non-surgical procedures such as Botox or dermal fillers, skin resurfacing treatments, CoolTone and CoolSculpting contribute greatly to the maintenance of your plastic surgery procedure.
How Long Does Recovery Take?
Recovery time can differ greatly depending on the procedure performed as well as the patient’s genetics, health and age at the time of the procedure. More extensive procedures tend to require longer recovery time.
What Financing Options Are Available?
When considering operating room costs, anesthesia, physician fees, surgical materials (such as implants), post-surgical devices and medications, plastic surgery can be costly.
We offer financing through Prosper Healthcare Lending and CareCredit, each of which allows patients to pay for their procedure in monthly interest-free or low-interest (depending on plan selected) installments. Applying for financing takes just a few minutes with an easy online application.
Get A Consultation
A cosmetic consultation is an important step in the process of making decisions for a plastic surgery procedure. During your consultation, we will discuss the treatment options, answer any of your questions, and go over pricing and payment options. Complimentary consultations are available with our cosmetic consultant team either in-person at select locations or through an online/virtual visit. Our physicians are also available for consultations (for a fee). Request A Consultation Today!
Additional Plastic Surgery Resources
- Post-Procedure Pain: Real Plastic Surgery Patients Rate Their Pain
- The Benefits Undergoing Plastic Surgery In The Winter
- The Link Between High BMI and Surgical Risks
- 2018 Statistics: The Most Popular Cosmetic Treatments for Men
- Analysis: 2018 Plastic Surgery Statistics
- Debunking 5 Common Myths About Plastic Surgery
- Tips: Maintaining Your Plastic Surgery Results
- Statistics: Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures By Age
- Tips: Exercising After Plastic Surgery
- Am I Too Old For Plastic Surgery?
- Financing Options for Plastic Surgery Procedures
- The Guide to Plastic Surgery Downtime
- Does Medical Insurance Cover Plastic Surgery?
- The History of Plastic Surgery
- Tips for Choosing The Best Plastic Surgeon
- How Ethnic Traits Affect Plastic Surgery
- Average Cost of Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Can Plastic Surgery Make You A Happier Person?