Houston’s Dermal Filler Experts
December Special: Save $100 on Juvederm, Radiesse, and Restylane filler. Contact us today to learn more.
Westlake Dermatology is a national leader in dermal fillers and the largest provider of Juvederm in all of Texas.
We now offer the latest dermal fillers in Houston at two locations: West University (2132 Bissonnet St.) and River Oaks (3636 Westheimer Road). Popular fillers including Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse, and Sculptra. All filler treatments are performed directly by a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon with extensive training and experience in using fillers to produced dramatic cosmetic enhancements.
Why Consider Dermal Fillers?
Fillers are one of the most popular non-surgical options for correcting common facial aging symptoms including lines, wrinkles, hollowing cheeks (volume loss) and thinning lips. Sometimes referred to as “liquid facelifts”, filler treatments can provide natural-looking, but dramatic results while being nearly painless and requiring no recovery time. Most patients can undergo a full filler treatment during their lunch hour and return to work directly after treatment.
Fillers Available in Houston
Our Houston locations offers today’s most popular fillers including:
Juvederm: A filler that uses hyaluronic acid that plumps the skin by absorbing and holding water where injected. The Juvederm family consists of several popular fillers including Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Volbella, Juvederm Vollure, and Juvederm Voluma. Each filler is ideal at treating different facial areas and aging symptoms.
Radiesse: A popular calcium hydroxylapatite-based filler that instantly plumps the skin while stimulating long-term collagen production. This filler can treat severe facial folds as well as volume loss issues in the cheeks and hands.
Restylane: Another hyaluronic acid filler with several formula versions including Restylane-L, Restylane Silk, Restylane Lyft, Restylane Refyne, and Restylane Defyne. Restylane is great filler for treating persistent wrinkles like the lines around the mouth that are caused by puckering.
Sculptra: A filler that utilizes Poly-L-Lactic Acid to add volume and thickness to the skin. Sculptra is a highly effective filler for treating sunken areas of the face due to volume loss.
Filler Treatments at Westlake Dermatology Houston
All dermal filler treatments at our Houston locations are performed directly by a dermatologist or plastic surgeon with advanced cosmetic training on administering injectable treatments. Depending on patient need, most filler treatments can be done in 30 minutes or less.
Filler treatments start with a consultation to allow our experts to assess your skin’s unique characteristics and understand your desired end result. An individualized treatment plan will be developed which may include a combination of multiple fillers. The procedure consists of a series of targeted injections where the filler is injected into targeted areas of the skin using an ultrafine needle. Any pain or discomfort can be mitigated through the use of a lidocaine numbing cream. Filler patients can immediately go back to work or their daily activities after treatment.
Our Houston Locations
Houston, Texas 77027
Houston, Texas 77005
Meet Our Houston Injectors
- Cameron Erickson, MD: Dr. Erickson is an experienced plastic surgeon who believes in a patient focused approach with an emphasis on obtaining a true connection with his patients. He served as Chief Resident at UT Southwestern in Dallas, the #1 plastic surgery training program in the country.
- Neil Farnsworth, MD: Dr. Neil Farnsworth is a board-certified dermatologist. He grew up in New Orleans, graduated from Harvard University, and earned his MD at Baylor College of Medicine where he first fell in love with the diversity of challenges found in dermatology.
- Kristy Hamilton, MD, FACS: Dr. Kristy Hamilton is a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic enhancement through injectables like Botox and fillers. As a member of the Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons, Dr. Hamilton is passionate about helping Houstonians look and feel their very best.
- Quynh-Giao Sartor, MD: Dr. Quynh-Giao Sartor is a board certified dermatologist specializing in both medical and cosmetic treatments. Dr. Sartor is passionate about treating the common symptoms of aging, from wrinkles to sagging skin. She received in-depth training in the administration of today’s most popular fillers like Juvederm, Radiesse, and Restylane.
Request A Filler Consultation in Houston
- How Long Do Dermal Fillers Last?
- Non Surgical Facelift – Reverse Facial Aging Without Surgery
- How (and Why) To Avoid Fake Botox And Dermal Fillers
- 5 Effective Jowl Treatment Options
- Prevent Bruising After Botox and Dermal Fillers With These Tips
- Off-Label Uses for Dermal Fillers
- Tips: 6 Ways To Make Botox & Dermal Fillers Last Longer
- Botox vs. Dermal Fillers: Which Is Better at Fighting Wrinkles?
- Do I Need Dermal Fillers Or A Facelift?
- Filler Guide: Comparing Popular Types Of Dermal Fillers
- Lip Dermal Filler Instructions
- Dermal Filler Instructions
- 5 Tips for First-Time Injectable Patients
- Study Confirms Safety of Botox and Dermal Fillers
- 7 Botox Myths Dispelled!
- How Much Botox Do I Need?
- Preventing the Overuse of Dermal Fillers
- The Many Surprising Uses of Botox