Houston Juvederm Experts
November Special: Save $200 on any Juvederm treatment (valid with select physicians only). Contact us today to learn more.
Westlake Dermatology is a leading provider of Juvederm in Texas!
Now In Houston: We’re proud to now offer Juvederm in Houston at our new River Oaks location (3636 Westheimer Road) and in West University (2132 Bissonnet Street). All Juvederm treatments are performed by a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon with advanced cosmetic training provided by Allergan, the manufacturer of Juverderm.
Juvederm is a hyaluronic acid based injectable gel that has the ability to smooth away moderate to severe facial lines, wrinkles, and folds. Juvederm results are dramatic, the skin looks more plump, youthful, and vibrant after injection. Treatments provide immediate results: lines and wrinkles are eradicated in as little as 20 minutes and return to their normal daily activities following injection. Best of all, Juvederm is a non-surgical treatment so it’s nearly painless and no downtime is required.
Before and After JuvedermView Juvederm Photo Gallery
About Juvederm at Westlake Dermatology Houston
Since Juvederm procedures can be complex, patients should seek out experienced filler injectors for best results. Juvederm treatments in our Houston locations are performed by a dermatologist or plastic surgeon.
Juvederm treatments start with an in-office consultation, allowing our dermatologists to assess each patient’s individual needs and desired end result. A unique treatment plan will then be developed and presented to the patient. Upon approval, our experts will administer Juvederm via a smooth-flowing injection through an ultra-fine needle. These injections are minimally painful, with most patients saying they fill like a tiny rubber band snap on their skin. A numbing cream can be applied before injection to eliminate any patient discomfort. The procedure is quick and directly following injection patients can return to their normal daily activities.
Our Houston Locations
Houston, Texas 77027
Houston, Texas 77005
Meet Our Houston Injectors
- Cameron Erickson, MD: Dr. Erickson is an experienced plastic surgeon who believes in a patient focused approach with an emphasis on obtaining a true connection with his patients. He served as Chief Resident at UT Southwestern in Dallas, the #1 plastic surgery training program in the country.
- Neil Farnsworth, MD: Dr. Neil Farnsworth is a board-certified dermatologist. He grew up in New Orleans, graduated from Harvard University, and earned his MD at Baylor College of Medicine where he first fell in love with the diversity of challenges found in dermatology.
- Kristy Hamilton, MD, FACS: Dr. Kristy Hamilton is a board certified plastic surgeon with advanced training in administering Juvederm and other dermal fillers. As a member of the Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons, Dr. Hamilton loves helping Houstonians look and feel their best.
- Quynh-Giao Sartor: Dr. Sartor is a board certified dermatologist specializing in both medical and cosmetic procedures. Dr. Sartor is passionate about treating the common symptoms of aging, from wrinkles to sagging skin. She received in-depth training in the administration of today’s most popular fillers like Juvederm, Radiesse, and Restylane.
Request a Juvederm Consultation in Houston
Additional Juvederm Resources
- How Long Do Dermal Fillers Last?
- How (and Why) To Avoid Fake Botox And Dermal Fillers
- Prevent Bruising After Botox and Dermal Fillers With These Tips
- Botox vs. Juvederm: What’s The Difference?
- Tips: 6 Ways To Make Botox & Dermal Fillers Last Longer
- Botox vs. Dermal Fillers: Which Is Better at Fighting Wrinkles?
- How Much Does Juvederm Cost?
- Dermal Filler Post Procedure Instructions
- Dermal Filler (Lips) Care Instructions
- Today’s Best Lip Enhancement Options
- 5 Tips for First-Time Injectable Patients
- Study Confirms Safety of Botox and Dermal Fillers