Houston Juvederm Experts
May Event Special: Save $100 on any Juvederm treatment. Contact us today for more details.
Westlake Dermatology is the #1 provider of Juvederm in Texas!
New Houston Location: We’re proud to now offer Juvederm in Houston in University Place at our new location: 2132 Bissonnet Street (Near Shepherd Dr.). All Juvederm treatments are performed by a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon with advanced cosmetic training provided by Allergan, the manufacturer of Juverderm.
Juvederm is a hyaluronic acid based injectable gel that has the ability to smooth away moderate to severe facial lines, wrinkles, and folds. Juvederm results are dramatic, the skin looks more plump, youthful, and vibrant after injection. Treatments provide immediate results: lines and wrinkles are eradicated in as little as 20 minutes and return to their normal daily activities following injection. Best of all, Juvederm is a non-surgical treatment so it’s nearly painless and no downtime is required.
Before and After JuvedermView Juvederm Photo Gallery
About Juvederm at Westlake Dermatology Houston
Since Juvederm procedures can be complex, experienced filler injectors often provide the best results for patients. That’s why all Juvederm treatments in our Houston location are performed by a dermatologist or plastic surgeon.
Juvederm treatments start with an in-office consultation, allowing our dermatologists to assess each patient’s individual needs and desired end result. A unique treatment plan will then be developed and presented to the patient. Upon approval, our experts will administer Juvederm into the skin via a smooth-flowing injection through an ultra-fine needle. These injections are minimally painful, with most patients saying they fill like a tiny rubber band snap on their skin. A numbing cream can be applied before injection to eliminate any patient discomfort. The procedure is quick and directly following injection patients can return to their normal daily activities.
Our Houston Injectors
- Kristy Hamilton, MD: Dr. Katelyn Woolridge is a plastic surgeon with advanced training in administering Juvederm and other dermal fillers. As a member of the Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons, Dr. Hamilton loves helping Houstonians look and feel their very best.
- Quynh-Giao (QG) Nguyen Sartor: Dr. Sartor is a board certified medical and cosmetic dermatologist. Dr. Sartor is passionate about treating the common symptoms of aging, from wrinkles to sagging skin. She received in-depth training in the administration of today’s most popular fillers like Juvederm, Radiesse, and Restylane.
Request A Juvederm Consultation in Houston
Additional Juvederm Resources
- How Long Do Dermal Fillers Last?
- How (and Why) To Avoid Fake Botox And Dermal Fillers
- Prevent Bruising After Botox and Dermal Fillers With These Tips
- Botox vs. Juvederm: What’s The Difference?
- Tips: 6 Ways To Make Botox & Dermal Fillers Last Longer
- Botox vs. Dermal Fillers: Which Is Better at Fighting Wrinkles?
- How Much Does Juvederm Cost?
- Dermal Filler Post Procedure Instructions
- Dermal Filler (Lips) Care Instructions
- Today’s Best Lip Enhancement Options
- 5 Tips for First-Time Injectable Patients
- Study Confirms Safety of Botox and Dermal Fillers