Dallas SmartLipo Experts
Special Offer: SmartLipo laser liposuction starting at $1,295 per area.* Contact us for details.
Why Choose Westlake Dermatology Dallas:
- Westlake Dermatology is a national leading provider of SmartLipo and has performed 1,000’s of liposuction procedures
- Our Dallas location uses the most advanced laser lipo technology: SmartLipo Triplex
- All SmartLipo procedures are performed by a Board Certified Dermatologist
Now offering SmartLipo in North Dallas on Greenville Avenue. SmartLipo (also known as laser liposuction or laser lipoplasty) is an advanced liposuction procedure that uses laser technology to remove stubborn fat in a single treatment.
What Is SmartLipo?
SmartLipo can be used to remove stubborn pockets of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise. The procedure is minimally invasive and can be performed using a local anesthetic.
Like traditional liposuction, SmartLipo uses the combination of a cannula (thin tube) and vacuum power to remove isolated fat deposits in order to transform bulging areas into more attractive contours. SmartLipo includes the addition of laser energy which is used to soften targeted fat cells, increasing the efficacy and ease of removing unwanted fat, typically resulting in less downtime as compared to traditional liposuction. The SmartLipo laser also stimulates tightening of the skin in the treatment area, helping to reduce the appearance of dimpling or sagging.
A SmartLipo procedure begins with the application of a local anesthetic to numb the treatment area. Once numb, a tiny cannula containing a laser fiber is inserted under the skin through tiny incisions. The cannula delivers laser energy to unwanted fat cells, causing them to soften (rupture and liquefy). The laser fiber is then removed and a treatment of tumescent liposuction is performed to remove the liquefied fat.
What Results Are Possible?
SmartLipo can effectively provide instant and life changing results in a single treatment. The procedure can be used to enhance a single area or transform an entire silhouette. Experienced SmartLipo providers are able to fully contour body areas in order to give patients the body they’ve always wanted.
SmartLipo Before & AfterView SmartLipo Photo Gallery
What Areas Can Be Treated With SmartLipo
SmartLipo can be performed on many areas of the body. Body areas that are commonly requested by our Dallas patients include:
- Bra Fat
What Is Expected Recovery Like?
SmartLipo is a minimally invasive surgical procedure. Pain may be moderate for the first 2-3 days following the procedure. Any discomfort during recovery can be treated with prescription pain medication. Most patients are able to return to normal activities within a few days and moderate exercise can be resumed within 3-4 weeks. Results can be seen as soon as a week with continued improvement over several months. At 6-weeks post-surgery, most patients are fully healed and cleared for all forms of psychical activity.
Why Choose Westlake Dermatology Dallas?
Westlake Dermatology is a nationally recognized leader in both SmartLipo and traditional liposuction, having performed 1,000’s of procedures in our Austin, Houston, and Dallas locations. All procedures are administered by a Board Certified Dermatologist with advanced training and expertise in SmartLipo Triplex.
Here’s what some of our patients are saying about SmartLipo:
- “Overall the experience of SmartLipo on inner/outer thighs and fat transfer to breast was great. I was very anxious about this entire process and waited 2 years to make the commitment, after researching and talking to all of your staff. I am now 5 days after surgery and very happy with everything. I know patience is a must for results, as explained by your staff. As I am in the entertainment business, doing live performances, commercials, soundtracks, etc, I have lots of friends and 3 sisters who are interested in my outcome. I highly recommended to everyone Westlake Derm, and to wait and see my results.” Christine S.
- “I am incredibly happy with my results so far. It’s only been two days and I know I have a while to go before the swelling goes down but I couldn’t be more satisfied with my results. Thank you so much to this facility and the staff for making me feel so at home, comfortable, and their understanding and kind attitudes.” Jennifer B.
Meet Our Dallas Dermatologist
- Ramya Kollipara, MD: Dr. Kollipara is a board-certified dermatologist specializing in cosmetic, medical, and surgical dermatology. As a fellowship-trained cosmetic dermatologist, Dr. Kollipara has completed advanced training on surgical body contouring techniques including SmartLipo. She is passionate about helping our Dallas patients enhance their silhouettes to look their best.
Request A SmartLipo Consultation in Dallas
Ready take the next step? Schedule your consultation online or call us at 972.512.4800 for more information.
Additional SmartLipo Resources
- Here’s What Determines How Much Your SmartLipo Procedure Will Cost
- Arm Lift Vs. Liposuction: Which Procedure Is Best?
- Liposuction Recovery: Tips + What To Expect
- Smartlipo vs. Liposuction: What’s the difference?
- UltraShape vs. CoolSculpting vs. SmartLipo
- The Most Popular Body Areas for Liposuction
- The Evolution of Liposuction Surgery
* Minimum number of areas and BMI restrictions apply. Valid with specific providers only. Contact us for more details.