8825 Bee Cave Rd.
phone: (512) 328-3376
Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
We are approximately 4 miles west of the intersection of Capital of Texas Highway (Loop 360) and Bee Caves Road, or 5 miles east of the intersection of Highway 71 and Bee Caves Road. Driving time to downtown Austin is approximately 15 minutes. We are located across from the Seven Oaks neighborhood.
We invite our visitors from out of town to take advantage of special rates available to our patients at Barton Creek Resort & Spa. Shuttle to/from the airport and your appointment are available as an added service. To reserve a room, please call the resort directly at (512) 329-4000 and ask for the Westlake Dermatology corporate rate, or schedule online and enter Westlake Derma in the corporate/promo field.
Westlake Physicians and Providers
- Peggy Chern, MD, Director of Mohs Surgery, Board Certified Dermatologist
- Kyle Coleman, MD, Board Certified Dermatologist
- Cameron Craven, MD, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
- Daniel Friedmann, MD – Board Certified Dermatologist and Phlebologist, Clinical Research Director
- Valerie Hanft, MD, Board Certified Dermatologist
- Julie Jackson, MD, Board Certified Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist
- Gregory Nikolaidis, MD, Board Certified Dermatologist
- Lisa Rhodes, MD, Board Certified Dermatologist
- Courtney Baldwin, Certified Physician Assistant
- Emily Johnston, Certified Physician Assistant
- Kristie Obranovich, Certified Physician Assistant
- Kelly Wala, RN-BSN
- Erma Morris, Licensed Aesthetician
- Solisa Shoop, Licensed Aesthetician
- Erin Solorzano, Licensed Aesthetician
- Emily White, Licensed Aesthetician
Westlake Clinic Patient Testimonials
- “Great facility with great staff. Made me feel very comfortable about the procedure.” — Beverly S. (February 16, 2014)
- “I think the staff is wonderful, very knowledgeable and informative. I always feel that my health problems are always their main priority.” — Marsha W. (February 10, 2014)
- “Everyone was pleasant, kind and reassuring. Can’t think of a thing that would make my visit more enjoyable.” — Mary H. (February 6, 2014)
- “Cannot think of a single thing which would make my visit more enjoyable – every detail is taken care of and done so very professionally – it seems that all employees involved in any type of patient contact are genuinely concerned, very patient oriented and, friendly!! In short, they are always quite courteous and professional.” — Bill G. (December 28, 2013)
- “I enjoy going to Westlake Dermatology very much. The staff is very polite and considerate, and very professional, and there is a nice homey feel to the place. I would highly recommend Westlake Dermatology to all my friends and relatives.” — Barbara B. (December 19, 2013)
- “Such an enjoyable experience. Everyone was very friendly and down to earth. My comfort was always their first priority.” — Demarrow M. (December 7, 2013)
- “I have been going to Westlake Dermatology every 4 to 6 months for over 5 years now for skin cancer checks. My appointments are ALWAYS on time, the staff is very accommodating and the doctors are impeccable!!! I recommend Westlake Derm. to everyone I know ” — Amy B. (November 20, 2013)
- “Everything was performed in a very friendly and professional manner. Excellent service by all.” — Don D. (November 18, 2013)
- “Great staff all around.” — Alan H. (November 11, 2013)
- “A very impressive facility and excellent care!” — Rosemarie R. (November 7, 2013)
- “Really couldn’t ask for a better experience. All are politely professional.” — LaVerne D. (October 24, 2013)
- “I was very happy with the service and doctor. I always have recommend friends and family.” — Jeannette S. (October 2, 2013)
- “Excellent service. I am grateful for the exceptional care I receive at WD.” — Jeremy C. (September 26, 2013)
- “I am always treated with a smile and kind consideration when I have an appointment. Everyone is very professional but friendly and responsive.” — Judy F. (September 27, 2013)
- “Great place, friendly staff and top notch doctors. They always make sure patients are completely satisfied.” — Kendall P. (September 20, 2013)
- “No matter the procedure, it’s a friendly environment with eager to please employees aiming to make your visit as smooth and enjoyable as possible.” — Ryan R. (September 17, 2013)
- “Everyone is exceptionally friendly and accommodating. It really couldn’t be a better place to visit, both in terms of services rendered and the warmth and professionalism of the staff.” — Sarah W. (September 16, 2013)
- “Everyone was attentive, prompt, courteous, and professional!!” — Michael L. (September 5, 2013)
- “Absolutely outstanding service…superb staff.” — Edwin T. (September 5, 2013)
- “Everyone is always very sweet – and also to my 1 year old, he was very excited to get some doctor gloves during my appointment today ” — Jennifer R. (September 3, 2013)
- “Absolutely beautiful surrounds, superb service & offering bottled water, let alone Aqua Panna is a very nice touch. Very good assortment of many medical grade skin care products as well.” — Leesa T. (August 30, 2013)
- “Everyone from the original phone call I made to the consultation with Trudi, was wonderful. Caring and kind, and very professional.. Looking forward to meeting Dr. Craven, especially since he has such a top notch staff!” — Natalie L. (August 15, 2013)
- “Each time I visited the office I have been made to feel welcome, never rushed and everyone is extremely pleasant.” — Donna G. (August 13, 2013)
- “Everyone was so professional and wonderful.” — Kathryn M. (August 10, 2013)
- “The professionalism and the ‘warm and welcoming’ attitude of all with whom I had some interaction made my visit (despite my itching a pleasure.” — Nancy M. (July 10, 2013)
- “It was an excellent experience. Very professional care. Attractive surroundings.” — Elaine S. (June 27, 2013)
- “The knowledge and friendliness of your staff puts you in a class of your own. Thank you.” — Priscilla L. (June 13, 2013)
- “It was great. I think the two girls working the front desk were fantastic!!! They both went out of their way to answer my questions, find my product that I bought because of their presentation of it. Thank you for employing people who obviously enjoy their jobs. It so nice to go into an office where you are greeted with such enthusiasm and pleasant dispositions.” — Candice M. (June 6, 2013)
- “The wonderful staff is always pleasant, professional, and helpful. I am always pleased with my treatments. I tell all of my friends to come to Westlake Derm!” — Angela W. (May 17, 2013)
- “I’m always made to feel special when I’m there. Everyone is friendly.” — Deni G. (May 10, 2013)
- “You always do a great job of making the appointments very pleasant. The environment is relaxing and everyone is friendly. Great Job.” — Larry L. (May 2, 2013)
- “ALL staff were pleasant and helpful. I have already recommended Westlake Dermatology to others who needed a dermatologist.” — Marilyn J. (April 23, 2013)
- “It was a lovely experience. Everything was on time, and the office was well-appointed. The entire staff dedicated to creating an inviting atmosphere for clients.” — Stacee R. (April 9, 2013)
- “I have never seen a practice like yours before. Unlike almost any other medical practice [I have been to], you treat your patients with genuine respect. You value both their time and them as people. That is why I keep coming back over and over again.” — Susanne P. (March 29, 2013)
- “I always feel safe and under good care when I visit Westlake Dermatology. The staff listens and remembers personal details about your life’s events so that you feel welcomed and respected.” — Judith T. (March 28, 2013)
- “Very professional, courteous and considerate staff.” — Frank F. (March 23, 2013)
- “Trudi was very friendly and not in a hurry during my consultation. She was very thorough in the delivery of information, knowledgeable, and open to to discussion. I have been a Westlake Dermatology patient for some years now. I am always impressed by the professionalism of ALL staff, quality of service, and most importantly, the outcomes I experience as a result.” — Karen L. (March 21, 2013)
- “Beautiful office and efficient staff. I was very comfortable during my appointment.” — Brenda G. (March 8, 2013)
- “I have been a patient of Westlake Dermatology for over 10 years. Every physician, PA, nurse and administrative staff person with whom I have come into contact in that period of time has been incredibly friendly, caring and competent. I have recommended Westlake Dermatology to many friends and associates, without hesitation. I am so pleased!” — Dean M. (March 1, 2013)
- “Thank you for seeing me so promptly. Your practice is exceptional.” — Betty T. (February 28, 2013)
- “Everyone in the office is cheerful and professional. I can’t think of any way to make it better.” — Hillary F. (February 18, 2013)
- “Great joint & wonderful professionals at all levels.” — Ron S. (January 31, 2013)
- “You guys have got dermatology to a fine art. The combination of employees, doctors and the reposeful setting of the office makes for the most optimal experience.” — Cheryl M. (January 25, 2013)
- “It’s a beautiful, soothing location; people are always warm and classy. Love coming there.” — Pamela M. (January 19, 2013)
- “Everyone was very nice and helpful and made me feel at ease.” — Peggy J. (December 14, 2012)
- “Do not need to change a thing! Y’all are just right! Always very courteous, friendly, helpful and also professional.” — Sharon P. (November 5, 2012)
- “From the look/feel of the Westlake office, to the reception people, to the processing of my insurance and the online bill pay option, to the medical professionals, it is certainly the best medical experience that I have in Austin.” — Dustin H. (October 17, 2012)
- “Beautiful location matched by knowledgeable, courteous, professional staff! Excellent healthcare!” — Deborah S. (September 14, 2012)
- “I LOVE this place! Thank you for your all of your help!” — Claire K. (September 5, 2012)
- “Thanks for a great first experience. All the people at Westlake Dermotology were friendly and professional, open to any questions, and not pushy to make recommendations that aren’t necessary.” — Claire C. (August 30, 2012)
- “Awesome! Always a pleasure to visit your facility! So clean. Already have my daughter regularly visiting and my 82 yr old father also. Daddy loved your professional and clean facility. By the way, he has Parkinsons and becomes hard to please sometimes.” — Cindy B. (August 23, 2012)
- “GREAT service – very friendly staff!” — Brenda F. (August 2, 2012)
- “Great office, very professional and friendly.” — Paul C. (July 31, 2012)
- “Everyone in the office offers excellent service and very helpful with any questions.” — Shannon B. (July 31, 2012)
- “Westlake Dermatology provides the utmost in customer service and customer care while delivering state-of-the-art treatment for a variety of conditions. They have improved my health and I’m very grateful!” — Brendan L. (July 5, 2012)
- “Nice to go into an office where everyone is smiling and pleasant (consistently). Wonderful staff!” — Audrey S. (June 30, 2012)
- “I am a long time patient with an on-going problem, your Westlake location is great and everyone on the staff is as nice as could be. I recommend to anyone with a derm problem. Keep up the good work.” — Richard R. (June 28, 2012)
- “Great Service! I love West Lake Dermatology!” — Wendy P. (June 23, 2012)
- “Everyone is soooo nice and make you feel welcome — great staff.” — Susan S. (June 21, 2012)
- “Friendly, efficient and effective. No place else I’d consider going for derm needs and check-ups.” — Pete H. (June 12, 2012)
- “Beautiful facility. Very courteous and skilled staff. Highly recommended!” — Richard S. (June 5, 2012)
- “Westlake Dermatology (Bee Cave location) is a ONE STOP SHOP. Incredible doctors, fantastic nurses and great aesthetician services.” — Cintia G.
- “I am always greeted by name and I have never felt rushed at an appointment regardless of whom I see. Everyone is very professional and friendly. I most like that I can go to one location for different kinds of appointments.” — Annette K.
- “A total first class experience. Everyone, from the receptionist to the doctor are professional and friendly. The facilities are state of the art and even the building and decor make a statement. And that statement is your will receive 5 star service and treatments here.” — Debra W.
- “I have been going to Westlake Dermatology for at least 5 years now and have been very pleased with all of their services! My husband and children are patients there as well, and we have used Westlake Dermatology for medical, cosmetic, and even allergy services! They do a fantastic job and have superior customer service.” — Justine M.
- “I love you guys. Thank you so much for always taking such good care of me.” — Pamela F.
- “I’ve been coming here since I moved back to Austin 3 years ago. The staff is always courteous and professional.” — Abigayle L.
- “Always a great experience!” — Eileen G.
- “Thank you for having such a wonderful staff. I came in for some routine minor botox which I do sparingly about every 6-7 months since turning about 50 with Dr. Craven who is always so helpful, nice, kind, and funny as well as being supremely professional. It was with his assistance and gentle insistence that I was able to get an immediate appointment with Dr. Coleman that same day, in that same patient room to check my moles. ( I have had a melanoma in the past and was overdue with my normal dermatologist.) Dr Coleman, with a smile and an easy demeanor checked me and performed several small procedures including taking of a couple of annoying moles in my underarm area, freezing off a mole on my back, taking a small biopsy of one he was unsure of on my chest….this one proved to be a problem. I was quickly diagnosed and scheduled with Dr. Chern within a week to have a small basel cell mole removed. The nurses were great…Dr. Chern was fantastic and diligent, she was able to check her work with your on-site lab and before I left, she went back and took off a bit more which again was verified now to have clear margins. Her nurse was as lovely and personable as every nurse I have interacted with in your facility…I am cancer free oh so easily. Thank you all! Furthermore, every person that I have ever interacted with in your office has been so very nice and warm and welcoming…I wish I could remember everyone’s name. What my ongoing and overall experience tells me is that the folks at the top of your organization are good and just and hold the deep intention and wish that they create an environment for healing and the expression of our best and truest selves. This kind of warm and caring culture trickles down from the ones in charge. So good job!” — Cindy
- “From start to finish, the best doctors office I’ve ever been to.” — Jeff B.
- “Every visit to your office has been an incredibly great experience. Your facilities are beyond beautiful, the staff is super friendly and helpful and waiting time is minimal! I would and have recommended your facility and Dr. Coleman to several of my friends. Your prices are competitive and in fact the best that I have encountered in this area. I work in the medical field and have many years experience with office personnel; yours is top notch in every way!!” — Vicki G.
- “The Westlake Dermatology business does everything to the best in my opinion. I love this office and will always recommend it to anyone.” – Cindy B.
- “Your facility, staff, and physicians are phenomenal.” — Kim B.
- “I like all the visits to the Westlake office I am a very difficult person to please.” — Melvyn R.
- “Love you guys! Love that you remember my name (or at least my face) when I walk in and that makes me feel very welcome. Thank you for making me feel important and valued.” — Rhonda F.
- “I love Westlake Dermatology, the dermatologists are great and knowledgeable, everyone is nice and it is definitely my preferred place to go for my dermatology needs.” — Anel D.
- “I accidentally went to the wrong location for my appointment and the ladies happily fit me in to see someone else. I was so embarrassed that I made that mistake but they took care of me and I was able to keep the appointment. Thanks Westlake Dermatalogy!” — Brandi P.
- “The people that work here are very friendly and helpful. I did not have a long wait and the facility is very clean. I have been here several times, and have been satisfied after each visit.” — Melissa C.
- “Westlake provides comprehensive services for both cosmetic and medical needs and their facilities are noutstanding. I feel more beautiful every time I go there and I’m treated with respect and kindness by all the staff.” — Lea
- “I love coming to your office! The staff is well trained, friendly and helpful, and I always come out looking and feeling 100% better!” — Deb K.
- “Received 2 v-beam treatments from Emily Rodriguez in the Cosmetic area. She is amazing and very agressive on getting the perfect result. I have 3 more treatments and an event on the 24th. Everyone has worked diligently to have me looking my absolute best!!! Recently had injectables by Emily Johnston, PA. I was very nervous, but she quelled my concerns. Very professional, informative, conservative (which I love) and knowledgeable. During the process she noticed something around my eye that she suggested I have looked at. Dr. Chern took me in after she completed a surgery (that day) and took care of the mole on my eye in an instant. From the Receptionists to the Nurses, Doctors & PA’s all excellent and work well as a team. Wouldn’t consider going anywhere else. Cudos and much love to every skin care professional at Westlake Dermatology.” — Dianne M.
- “I have always felt like an important patient when I am at Westlake Dermatology. All of my questions are answered and I have received excellent care from everyone on the staff. I have, and will always, recommend Westlake Dermatology.” — Terra N.
- “Westlake Dermatology scores 100%. Expert medical and cosmetic services provided with warmth and caring in a calm and beautiful setting.” — Christi W.
- “Excellent service. Very friendly people.” — Orville R.
- “The facility, the service, and the genuine care provided at Westlake Dermatology is exceptional. I would wholeheartedly recommend this fine organization to anyone. I wish all of the healthcare providers I see could follow suit!” — Karen K.
- “This beautiful setting and the staff really made the experience a pleasure.” — Nelda M.
- “Your entire staff makes me feel welcome and comfortable every time I come in for a visit. You all are professional, friendly, and courteous. You understand what it means to compete in a service industry, and you do it extremely well!” — Kathy S.
- “I was having a terrible morning and I was greeted with smiles at check in and check out and given a bottle of water when I needed a sip of water. They helped to turn my day around.” — Judith B.
- “Westlake Derm was so sweet and helpful in every aspect of my visit, surgery and post-op. They understood what I wanted and helped me get the results I asked for.” — Stephanie B.
- “Everyone was so nice. They made me feel comfortable through my entire procedure.” — Ruthi B.
- “Everyone was very helpful and caring! Definitely will go back and recommend to anyone needing these types of services.” — Abegail H.
- “I believe your facility is Top Notch. The office is always extremely clean and that in itself means a lot to me. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I would not go any where else.” — Cindy B.
- “I can’t think of a single improvement. I wish to compliment the woman who checked me in. I asked if she could tell me how long my wait would be. She got up immediately and returned with the information and it was correct. She never acted inconvenienced. The person who roomed me was very cheerful and talkative also, and that always puts me at ease. I am particularly grateful for Emily Johnston’s expertise. She is one of the most personable and thorough practitioners in any field that I’ve seen. Thank you to everyone. It’s always a pleasure to visit or call your clinic.” — Karen S.
- “The professionals and staff are top notch and courteous. It’s never fun heading to the doctor, but at last I walk away from Westlake Dermatology with good information and a solid plan for recovery.” — Pat E.
- “Everyone there is very patient answering questions and making you feel comfortable. Feels like family.”– Carolyn H.