Emily White, LA
Emily White is a licensed medical aesthetician and certified laser technician. She received her license in 2006 from The Ogle School for Aesthetics in Dallas, Texas. Emily’s passion for advanced skin care comes from her personal journey having acne prone skin to healthy skin. She enjoys customizing an individual skin care regimen for her patients and proper skin care education. In addition, Emily enjoys continuing her aesthetic experience through laser trainings and seminars to gain a wide knowledge of the most advanced and effective skin care treatments.
Emily specializes in laser and cosmetic procedures such as laser hair removal, Fraxel, Clear and Brilliant, IPL, Vbeam, chemical peels, Hydrafacial, and microneedling.
Emily first joined Westlake Dermatology in 2010. After taking several years off with her family, Emily rejoined WD at the Dripping Springs location in 2020. As a mother of 3 boys Emily knows it can be hard to find time to indulge in your skin, but her desire is for each and every patient to leave feeling delighted they are investing in their skin and body.
Book OnlineEmily White, LA
Patient testimonials about Emily:
- “Emily White was wonderful. She took great care of me for my hydra facial and recommended products that would help me build a routine on my own.” — Carie W. (July 21, 2023)
- “Emily is amazing! She took the time to make product recommendations for my particular skin type and the HydraFacial was wonderful; highly recommend this treatment and office.” — Marci F. (July 7, 2023)
- “Emily is great!” — Puryear P. (February 6, 2023)
- “Emily is lovely and super knowledgeable.” — Kathryn H. (May 5, 2022)
- “Emily was so professional and very kind. I left with great skin care recommendations.” — Leslie K. (April 29, 2022)
- “Love Emily. She does a great job, explains everything clearly and is very nice.” — Siobhan A. (March 25, 2022)
- “Very friendly informative doctors and staff. Dr. Buford found my melanoma in the early stages. I am grateful for her expertise and for being so thorough. I am using this location now and in the future. Thank you everyone.” — Jane B. (March 9, 2022)
- “I felt so welcomed and the staff was friendly and understanding of my hearing loss.” — Linda L. (February 25, 2022)
- “Very professional and welcoming” — Barbara B. (February 15, 2022)
- “All around great experience with All!” — Veronica T. (January 15, 2022)
- “The facility is always clean and the staff is always welcoming and friendly.” — Heather T. (January 7, 2022)
- “Friendly, professional, lots of information, choices and expertise about what is right for my skin.” — Mary C. (November 4, 2021)
- “I love how knowledgeable Emily is with the products and her facials are so soothing!” — Rosalinda R. (September 23, 2021)
- “Always friendly and professional. Products are great and staff is very knowledgeable.” — Farrar L. (August 5, 2021)
- “Emily explained things so well to me. I very much appreciate her patience and time. This is a great office all around. Thank you.”” — Amy J. (July 22, 2021)