Kara Roth, LA
Kara Roth, Licensed Aesthetician, received her education at Avenue Five Institute and the Texas Aesthetics Training Academy in Austin after moving back to Texas from New York City. Kara began her career in the beauty industry in 2007 working as a makeup artist for some of the top cosmetic companies. While living and working in Manhattan, she gained extensive knowledge in the medical aesthetics field by working for physicians in the fields of dermatology and plastic surgery.
Kara has always had a passion for beauty and for making her clients feel like the best versions of themselves. She is an expert in analyzing and determining which treatments are best for each individual client’s needs. She also has diverse knowledge in skin care products and ingredients.
Kara specializes in laser and cosmetic procedures including Laser Hair Removal, chemical peels, V-Beam , Hydrafacial MD, Microdermabrasion, Cooltouch for acne, Clear and Brilliant, and Fraxel.
Kara sees patients at our Lamar Central location.
Testimonials from Kara’s patients:
- “What a great place! Customer friendly and serious about helping you with all your skin needs.” — Melody P. (December 5, 2018)
- “I’m very happy with the facials I get with Kara. She is always thorough, and I am recommending Kara to family and friends.” — Danya H. (November 14, 2018)
- “I love coming to Westlake Lamar because it feels both professional and comfortable. The waiting area is so nice. I really like Kara and she is very thorough with the treatments and always asks if everything is okay throughout the appointment. She is very friendly and makes the experience much better. I love getting apple juice before my treatments too! I am done with my Laser series but planning to come back for some other stuff. Thanks!” — Grace E. (July 17, 2018)
- “Kara was so knowledgeable and answered all my questions thoroughly and in a way that was easy to understand. She took time to teach me about how my treatment works with my skin, explained my after-care skin plan well, and walked me out to the check out desk. I would highly recommend her to anyone!” — Emery M. (February 20, 2018)
- “I have had these ugly blue broken blood vessels on my face for 25+ years… for the first time in 25+ years, I went to put my makeup and didn’t think about how to cover them up. I am THRILLED with the results and would highly recommend your services to anyone!” — Lisa K. (October 9, 2017)