Kara Roth, LA
Kara Roth, Licensed Aesthetician, received her education at Avenue Five Institute and the Texas Aesthetics Training Academy in Austin after moving back to Texas from New York City. Kara began her career in the beauty industry in 2007 working as a makeup artist for some of the top cosmetic companies. While living and working in Manhattan, she gained extensive knowledge in the medical aesthetics field by working for physicians in the fields of dermatology and plastic surgery.
Kara has always had a passion for beauty and for making her clients feel like the best versions of themselves. She is an expert in analyzing and determining which treatments are best for each individual client’s needs. She also has diverse knowledge in skin care products and ingredients.
Kara specializes in laser and cosmetic procedures including Laser Hair Removal, chemical peels, V-Beam , Hydrafacial, Microdermabrasion, Cooltouch for acne, Clear and Brilliant, and Fraxel.
Kara sees patients at our Lamar Central location.
Book OnlineKara Roth, L.A.
Testimonials from Kara’s patients:
- “I really like how not pushy the staff is – the staff has NEVER pushed me to consider a treatment that I didn’t specifically ask for information on, and has never given any opinions on treatments or products I should get unless asked. Great service ! I feel comfortable coming regularly since they don’t try to upsell on either services or products. They do what you ask them to do and that’s it. Refreshing.” — Indya F. (February 5, 2021)
- “Kara is awesome! She explains everything that she’s about to do and very gentle with my facial laser.” — Amy N. (December 31, 2020)
- “This was my first ever appointment with Westlake Dermatology and I have to say Kara is amazing! I look forward to getting more hydro facials with her!” — Alicia G. (June 5, 2020)
- “Kara is an excellent technician. Goes the extra mile…” — Sharon H. (February 15, 2020)
- “Kara is an amazing aesthetician, very sweet and she was super gentle during the whole process. She made me feel so comfortable during laser hair removal” — Shakira M. (January 31, 2020)
- “My experience with Kara was excellent. She was warm and courteous. She ensured there was no pain and informed me on what to expect afterward. I’m very please with the procedure and will be returning to her for more.” — Gail P. (December 23, 2019)
- “Everyone was professional and efficient. Kara is a wonderful esthetician!” — Lee G. (November 19, 2019)
- “I always feel welcome at WD. The staff are friendly and very professional. I’ve been a client since 2005 and always recommend my friends to WD.” — Michael S. (November 1, 2019)
- “What a great place! Customer friendly and serious about helping you with all your skin needs.” — Melody P. (December 5, 2018)
- “I’m very happy with the facials I get with Kara. She is always thorough, and I am recommending Kara to family and friends.” — Danya H. (November 14, 2018)
- “I love coming to Westlake Lamar because it feels both professional and comfortable. The waiting area is so nice. I really like Kara and she is very thorough with the treatments and always asks if everything is okay throughout the appointment. She is very friendly and makes the experience much better. I love getting apple juice before my treatments too! I am done with my Laser series but planning to come back for some other stuff. Thanks!” — Grace E. (July 17, 2018)
- “Kara was so knowledgeable and answered all my questions thoroughly and in a way that was easy to understand. She took time to teach me about how my treatment works with my skin, explained my after-care skin plan well, and walked me out to the check out desk. I would highly recommend her to anyone!” — Emery M. (February 20, 2018)
- “I have had these ugly blue broken blood vessels on my face for 25+ years… for the first time in 25+ years, I went to put my makeup and didn’t think about how to cover them up. I am THRILLED with the results and would highly recommend your services to anyone!” — Lisa K. (October 9, 2017)