Leilani Townsend, DO
Dr. Leilani Townsend attended California State University, Fullerton, where she had a full scholarship to play volleyball and earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biology, graduating with honors. She continued her education at Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Henderson, Nevada, where she earned her Doctor of Osteopathy degree and was inducted into the Sigma Sigma Phi honors society. Dr. Townsend completed her internship at Ohio University. She also served as the chief resident of the dermatology residency program at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Dr. Townsend is board certified in dermatology, has been published in multiple medical journals, and has given lectures at several national meetings. She is a fellow of the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology and is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology. Dr. Townsend has passion for medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology, and is dedicated to providing thorough care and exceptional service to her patients.
Dr. Townsend enjoys spending time with her family, which includes her three boisterous sons and their silly dad. She loves nature and exercising (especially hot yoga and weight training), and really enjoys baking homemade desserts to share with her family, friends and colleagues. Dr. Townsend feels honored to be in her patients’ lives, and looks forward to partnering with them for their dermatologic care.
Book OnlineLeilani Townsend, DO
Testimonials about Dr. Townsend
- “Dr. Townsend and her assistant were very kind. I felt comfortable during the visit. Dr Townsend takes the time to answer any questions, and the consultation time wise is reasonable, not like any other dry offices where you have to wait for hours to be seen.” — Tania V. (October 17, 2022)
- “Dr. Townsend and Sarah are amazing!” — Laura H. (September 23, 2022)
- “Dr. Townsend is an excellent provider. She spent time explaining thing and offered useful suggestions. I will definitely return.” — Brandi S. (September 23, 2022)
- “Helpful staff. Nichole helped me soo much. The wonderful Dr. Townsend helped my daughter feel secure and safe.” — Morgen S. (September 19, 2022)
- “Dr. Townsend is very thorough. And listens to you. When I say thorough I mean she examines you thoroughly as well as educates you. Impressive. Great staff as well.” — Jill H. (September 19, 2022)