Ramya Kollipara, MD
ASDS Fellowship-Trained Cosmetic Dermatologist
Ramya Kollipara, MD is a board-certified dermatologist and fellowship-trained cosmetic dermatologic surgeon specializing in the practice of both cosmetic and medical dermatology. Dr. Kollipara received a Bachelor of Arts in Biology with honors from the University of Missouri-Kansas City. She earned a Doctor of Medicine from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, where she graduated at the top of her class and was elected to the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society.
Dr. Kollipara completed an internship in Internal Medicine at the University of Colorado- Denver and then a clinical research fellowship in Houston, where she led various clinical trials involving new treatments for psoriasis, eczema, acne, shingles, pre-cancerous skin lesions, and melanoma. She completed her dermatology residency at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, where she served as chief resident during her final year. Subsequently, Dr. Kollipara completed a prestigious laser and cosmetic surgery fellowship program at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology in La Jolla, California. During her fellowship, she was involved in cutting-edge clinical research for novel cosmetic treatments involving fillers, neuromodulators and lasers.
Dr. Kollipara is an expert in the use of lasers to improve a variety of medical and cosmetic conditions including acne, rosacea, scars, acne scars, birthmarks and wrinkles. She specializes in skin rejuvenation therapies, including neuromodulators (such as Botox and Dysport), facial augmentation with fillers, liposuction, sclerotherapy, skin tightening, kybella, and rejuvenation of the aging chest, neck and hands. Dr. Kollipara is passionate about using state-of-the-art technology, meticulous technique and an artistic eye to help patients look and feel their best at any age.
Dr. Kollipara has authored over 50 peer-reviewed publications and textbook chapters and spoken at national meetings. She is an active member of several professional organizations, including the American Academy of Dermatology, American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery, and American Society for Dermatologic Surgery. Dr. Kollipara was selected as a Texas Super Doctors Rising Star in Texas Monthly magazine in 2020.
In her spare time, Dr. Kollipara enjoys spending time with family and friends, trying new restaurants, traveling, hiking and practicing yoga and barre.
Dr. Kollipara sees patients at our Highland Park location.
Dr. Kollipara in the News
- Prevention – 16 Best Face Serums for Every Skin Type and Budget
- Prevention – 12 Best Cleansing Oils for Every Skin Type
Book OnlineRamya Kollipara, M.D.
Testimonials About Dr. Kollipara
- “Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful.” — Amelia S. (December 17, 2020)
- “Very professional and courteous staff. Great overall experience!” — Jeffrey B. (December 11, 2020)
- “First the people. Nicki is very personable and so helpful. Nellie’s attention to detail made me feel very confident. Dr Kallipara is an amazing Physician. The offices are lovely. 10’s all around for my first visit to Westlake Dermatology.” — Midge D. (November 19, 2020)
- “Dr. Kollipara is so professional and makes me feel very comfortable as she addresses any questions or concerns I have.” — Kristyn K. (November 11, 2020)
- “The service was very private, with top notch service from the time you walk through the glass doors, the doctor made you feel so comfortable in offering detailed information about the procedure. I love the results.” — Sheila T. (November 4, 2020)
- “Exceeded expectations in all regards.” — Paul B. (October 30, 2020)
- “The staff was kind, friendly, and attentive to all my questions. Everyone really went above and beyond to provide great patient care. Thank you for doing your part to ensure we have the best experience. Would recommend to anyone in need of acne treatment and mole biopsy/removal.” — Elizabeth C. (October 19, 2020)
- “Everyone at Westlake is helpful and sensitive to the patient’s needs.” — Debra P. (September 25, 2020)
- “Loved my experience. The consultation was great to ensure proper placement of the Botox. Very very professional and I love my results.” — Stephanie C. (September 21, 2020)
- “Very satisfied with the entire office!” — Lauren C. (September 18, 2020)
- “I really had a nice visit. Everyone was so nice! I was a nervous wreck & sort of frantic about the issues I came in with, but they were very understanding and accommodating. I left feeling validated & heard. Thank you.” — Christian J. (August 3, 2020)
- “Great place to go. Very helpful. I’m glad I came here.” — Go M. (July 27, 2020)
- “Helped with treatment and gave me some alternatives that I didn’t have before. Thank you!” — Jennifer C. (July 13, 2020)
- “The doctor and her assistant were very informative. They listened to my concerns and promptly acted to satisfy the reason I went there.” — John B. (June 28, 2020)
- “I’m 28 & this was my first experience trying Botox. I’m trying to get wedding-skin ready for my wedding in February 😀 Everyone at the Dallas location was very nice & friendly. Dr. Kollipara was great. I received Botox for my frown lines & crows feet. I told her I wanted to look very natural and she said yes, let’s start with 6 units around each eye & see how it looks. I’m SUPER happy with the results!” — Jessica P. (June 3, 2020)
- “Very professional and very friendly people.” — Yosef Y. (May 29, 2020)
- “The doctor, the nurse and the receptionist were very attentive to my needs. Keep up the good work especially these times. You were all fantastic!” — Isabel G. (May 18, 2020)
- “First time at Westlake went so very well! Nothing to add at this time!! Very impressed with Dr! She is accomplished obviously ..articulate and explains every detail!” — Sheryal T. (March 9, 2020)
- “It was wonderful!!” — Monica T. (January 28, 2020)
- “The doctor and her staff are all very polite and knowledgeable. I am so glad I found her as a doctor in Dallas. She appears to know the best choices which I need since I have a lot of skin cancer. Very nice experience and I have 3 more appointments.” — Paula T. (December 13, 2019)
- “Found results fast and staff friendly.” — Abdelaziz J. (November 25, 2019)
- “Friendly staff, gorgeous office and my doctor saw me on time! Happy that Westlake Dermatology is now in Dallas.” — Emily M. (November 11, 2019)