Ramya Kollipara, MD
Ramya Kollipara, MD is a board-certified dermatologist and fellowship-trained cosmetic dermatologic surgeon specializing in the practice of both cosmetic and medical dermatology. Dr. Kollipara received a Bachelor of Arts in Biology with honors from the University of Missouri-Kansas City. She earned a Doctor of Medicine from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, where she graduated at the top of her class and was elected to the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society.
Dr. Kollipara completed an internship in Internal Medicine at the University of Colorado- Denver and then a clinical research fellowship in Houston, where she led various clinical trials involving new treatments for psoriasis, eczema, acne, shingles, pre-cancerous skin lesions, and melanoma. She completed her dermatology residency at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, where she served as chief resident during her final year. Subsequently, Dr. Kollipara completed a prestigious laser and cosmetic surgery fellowship program at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology in La Jolla, California. During her fellowship, she was involved in cutting-edge clinical research for novel cosmetic treatments involving fillers, neuromodulators and lasers.
Dr. Kollipara is an expert in the use of lasers to improve a variety of medical and cosmetic conditions including acne, rosacea, scars, acne scars, birthmarks and wrinkles. She specializes in skin rejuvenation therapies, including neuromodulators (such as Botox and Dysport), facial augmentation with fillers, liposuction, sclerotherapy, skin tightening, kybella, and rejuvenation of the aging chest, neck and hands. Dr. Kollipara is passionate about using state-of-the-art technology, meticulous technique and an artistic eye to help patients look and feel their best at any age.
Dr. Kollipara has authored over 50 peer-reviewed publications and textbook chapters and spoken at national meetings. She is an active member of several professional organizations, including the American Academy of Dermatology, American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery, and American Society for Dermatologic Surgery. Dr. Kollipara was selected as a Texas Super Doctors Rising Star in Texas Monthly magazine in 2020.
In her spare time, Dr. Kollipara enjoys spending time with family and friends, trying new restaurants, traveling, hiking and practicing yoga and barre.
Dr. Kollipara sees patients at our Dallas location.
Testimonials About Dr. Kollipara
- “The doctor and her assistant were very informative. They listened to my concerns and promptly acted to satisfy the reason I went there.” — John B. (June 28, 2020)
- “I’m 28 & this was my first experience trying Botox. I’m trying to get wedding-skin ready for my wedding in February 😀 Everyone at the Dallas location was very nice & friendly. Dr. Kollipara was great. I received Botox for my frown lines & crows feet. I told her I wanted to look very natural and she said yes, let’s start with 6 units around each eye & see how it looks. I’m SUPER happy with the results!” — Jessica P. (June 3, 2020)
- “Very professional and very friendly people.” — Yosef Y. (May 29, 2020)
- “The doctor, the nurse and the receptionist were very attentive to my needs. Keep up the good work especially these times. You were all fantastic!” — Isabel G. (May 18, 2020)
- “First time at Westlake went so very well! Nothing to add at this time!! Very impressed with Dr! She is accomplished obviously ..articulate and explains every detail!” — Sheryal T. (March 9, 2020)
- “It was wonderful!!” — Monica T. (January 28, 2020)
- “The doctor and her staff are all very polite and knowledgeable. I am so glad I found her as a doctor in Dallas. She appears to know the best choices which I need since I have a lot of skin cancer. Very nice experience and I have 3 more appointments.” — Paula T. (December 13, 2019)
- “Found results fast and staff friendly.” — Abdelaziz J. (November 25, 2019)
- “Friendly staff, gorgeous office and my doctor saw me on time! Happy that Westlake Dermatology is now in Dallas.” — Emily M. (November 11, 2019)