Jonathan Nathan, MD
Jonathan Nathan, MD, MBA is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with over ten years of rigorous training. He has specialized training in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery, Oculoplastic Surgery, and Facial Plastic Surgery.
Born and raised in Dallas, Texas, Dr. Nathan completed his undergraduate studies at Southern Methodist University (SMU) in his hometown. He attended Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas for his medical and business school education where he also completed his general surgery residency. Dr. Nathan then went on to complete his plastic and reconstructive surgery training at Loyola University in Chicago, Illinois.
The culmination of these efforts led Dr. Nathan to pursue highly sought fellowships where he spent additional time honing his skills with world renowned plastic surgeons. He completed one fellowship in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery with Dennis Hammond, MD in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He went on to complete an additional fellowship in Oculoplastic Surgery and Facial Aesthetic Surgery with Mark Codner, MD in Atlanta, Georgia. His final fellowship was in Rhinoplasty and Facial Plastic Surgery at the Warner Aesthetic and Reconstructive Institute with Dr. Jeremy Warner in Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Nathan’s unique training has provided him with a very specialized skillset in plastic surgery that allows him to provide his patients with a very customized and high-quality experience.
Dr. Nathan began his career practicing in Chicago where he served as the Director of the Plastic Surgery Division for a multi-specialty group. Dr. Nathan’s passion for teaching led him to be involved with the training of surgical residents in Chicago. In addition to his outstanding credentials, Dr. Nathan has received many honors and awards for his excellence in academics as well as having a multitude of publications in journals and book chapters, and podium presentations at national and local meetings. Dr. Nathan is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Nathan is excited to return home to Dallas to practice and provide care to patients in his hometown. He enjoys a full spectrum practice that includes aesthetic surgery of the face, breast, body, and cancer reconstruction after removal of skin cancer as well as breast cancer reconstruction.
Book OnlineJonathan Nathan, MD
Patient Testimonials About Dr. Nathan
- “Dr Nathan and the team were amazing. I was so impressed that I referred my wife and she us scheduled to have a procedure completed as well. Thank you so much!” — Daniel B. (July 21, 2023)
- “The staff was super friendly and I’m so happy with my results!” — Alyssa R. (April 11, 2023)
- “Love Dr Nathan. And all the front desk staff is always so helpful. Thanks” — Geri H. (March 1, 2023)
- “Most amazing staff and even more amazing Doctor! Dr. Nathan is just amazing!” — McCoy M. (February 9, 2023)
- “Dr. Nathan is amazing! So happy with the process & results.” — Kristina W. (December 21, 2022)
- “There was nothing to dislike. Everyone from the receptionist, nurse and Dr. Nathan were exceptionally kind and considerate and so easy to talk to. After dealing with eyelid melanoma for the past two years, I’ve had my share of dealings with arrogant doctors. Dr. Nathan was a breath of fresh air and I totally trust and value his expert advice. Thanks, everyone of Westlake Dermatology; all of you were a joy to be around!” — Sheri M. (November 18, 2022)
- “I really enjoyed my consultation with Jonathan Nathan he was extremely informative and helped me to change my decision to switch from Miami to here! He made me feel extremely comfortable. Aubrey was simply amazing. She answered all of my questions and concerns and so did Hena Parker she was incredible too!” — Kendra R. (October 14, 2022)
- “I like my surgeon, my results and the staff. Dr. Jonathan Nathan is a phenomenal listener, he’s empathetic, with a great eye, and is very capable and knowledgeable. I’ve referred as many people as I’ve spoken to in reference to my experience.” — Krystal S. (October 11, 2022)
- “Excellent staff. Dr. Nathan made the procedure absolutely painless!” — Bassim N. (September 19, 2022)
- “Dr. Nathan and the entire WD team are fantastic! He explained all of my options and suggested a treatment plan that I’m comfortable with and that will achieve the short- and long-term results I’m looking for.” — Callie W. (September 7, 2022)
- “The staff was very professional yet very personable! Dr. Nathan and his sweet assistant could not have been better! Front desk check in and out was great as well!” — Grace J. (August 24, 2022)
- “The entire staff is so friendly. Dr. Nathan and his Nurses are very knowledgeable and professional. They continue to support me with every visit and I’m extremely pleased with all of the work they have done.” — Cassandra C. (August 24, 2022)
- “I was pleased and impressed with Dr. Nathan charisma and professionalism. He was very committed to all my concerns and question during the consultation. As well, his nurse was A+! She knowledgeably completed a detail interview and welcomed me with confidence.” — Lourdes T. (August 8, 2022)
- “Dr. Nathan is very kind and professional.” — Karen N. (June 6, 2022)
- “Dr. Nathan and his staff were so informative and welcoming and made me feel so excited and at ease about the whole process!” — Caitlin V. (April 26, 2022)
- “Everyone was very nice, friendly, and informative” — Mattie S. (April 15, 2022)
- “The staff was super friendly and I’m so happy with my results!” — Alyssa R. (April 11, 2022)
- “Dr Nathan and his team were patient, throughout and extremely personable. They made me feel very comfortable with the procedure and took their time explaining it to me. I am so so so happy with my results.” — Heather F. (March 16, 2022)
- “The staff and doctor were so welcoming and explained what the procedure would be like from beginning to end. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone.” — Melissa D. (March 11, 2022)
- “Awesome staff! Dr. Nathan was very thorough and took great care of me. Looking forward to do more procedures with him in the future!!” — Taylor N. (February 17, 2022)
- “Dr. Nathan was soo amazing and friendly. Amazing informative staff I really love the vibe of this place.” — Dee C. (February 16, 2022)
- “The staff was super friendly! It was my first time ever getting Botox. Everyone helped me feel very comfortable throughout the whole process.” — Austin D. (February 16, 2022)
- “Amazing staff” — Jonathan G. (January 17, 2022)
- “The entire staff extremely friendly. Dr.Nathan painless, kind and of course professional.” — Karen N. (January 10, 2022)
- “Everyone was very accommodating and I enjoy the warm atmosphere from the top to the bottom, thank you for seeing me.” — Matthew R. (January 7, 2022)
- “Very nice and helpful staff, answered all my questions. Made me very comfortable.” — Alexandra A. (December 30, 2021)
- “Dr Nathan was so thorough and informative. I felt extremely comfortable” — Heather F. (December 14, 2021)