DiAnne S. Davis, MD, FAAD
Fellowship-Trained Cosmetic and Procedural Dermatologist
DiAnne S. Davis, MD, FAAD is a board-certified cosmetic dermatologist specializing in noninvasive facial rejuvenation, skin of color, hair loss, and cosmetic dermatologic surgery. Dr. Davis believes in a collaborative approach when it comes to helping her patients look and feel their best. Taking into account the aesthetic goals her patients want to achieve, Dr. Davis creates a comprehensive treatment plan utilizing advanced technology through the viewpoint of an artist (given her background as a classically trained ballet dancer).
Dr. Davis completed her baccalaureate studies at Tuskegee University in Tuskegee, Alabama, graduating Summa Cum Laude with a degree in Biology. She obtained a Masters of Science in Cell & Molecular Biology from Tulane University. She then received her medical degree from The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences in Washington, DC along with the Walter F. Rosen Award for Outstanding Student in Dermatology.
Dr. Davis completed her dermatology residency at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center where she was chief resident her senior year of residency training. While in residency Dr. Davis was influential in coordinating the first Skin of Color Symposium helping to promote awareness of the unique features of skin of color from both a medical and cosmetic dermatologic viewpoint. She has authored several journal articles and textbook chapters (both for medical and cosmetic dermatology) and presented some of her work at local and regional dermatology meetings. She is also the Co-Founder of Sunblock Kids which helps to bring awareness about the importance of sun protection at an early age.
Dr. Davis is fellowship-trained in cosmetic dermatology and laser surgery. She completed an ASDS-accredited fellowship program under the directorship of Dr. Mark B. Taylor at the Gateway Aesthetic Institute and Laser Center in Salt Lake City, Utah. Working with over 70 lasers, Dr. Davis has expertise in laser skin resurfacing, body contouring, and laser blepharoplasties.
Dr. Davis is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), American Society for Dermatologic Surgeons (ASDS), the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS), the Women’s Dermatologic Society (WDS), Skin of Color Society, and the Texas Medical Association. Dr. Davis has served as the resident liaison for ASDS, a member of the curriculum task force for the AAD and has received scholarships for mentorship opportunities through the ASDS.
She is a proud native of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Her interests outside of medicine include hot yoga and dancing, and Dr. Davis was previously a NFL cheerleader for the New Orleans Saints football team. She enjoys international travel, trying new cuisines, and spending time with her family and friends.
Testimonials about Dr. Davis
- “I loved everything, honestly! It was by far the most impressive doctor’s office I’ve ever been to. Not to mention, this was my first experience with a Black doctor. As someone who is Black that means the world to me!
Keep up the great job, Westlake. You guys rock. *Btw, I’m referring everyone to you :)” — Glenn H. (June 12, 2020)
- “Dr. Davis is the most knowledgeable dermatologist I have ever been to. She was polite, professional and really made me feel comfortable discussing some of the things that are usually most embarrassing.” — Ashley C. (June 9, 2020)
- “I appreciate the timeliness, professionalism and expertise of the entire staff.” — Nicole N. (June 3, 2020)
- “I did a telemedicine call, Dr. Davis was amazing, love the fact that telemedicine is an option as this is all I want to use.” — Titilola A. (May 24, 2020)
- “I absolutely loved the staff and how welcoming they were! Looking forward to working with everyone to reach my individual goals. I would definitely recommend Dr. Davis!” — Brenae H. (March 5, 2020)
- “The staff was very welcoming and I honestly liked my visit yesterday. Dr. Davis and her team knew exactly what to do for my case and I felt really relaxed and comfortable in their care. Highly recommended!” — Chad D. (March 4, 2020)
- “The nicest derm office I have ever been to. They are professional, and funny. They made me laugh so much I didn’t even notice they were doing a biopsy. They also work as a team, I would recommend them to anyone.” — Zaviar M. (February 28, 2020)
- “I had a long wait time HOWEVER the staff were so kind and professional that it slipped my mind. I felt important and Dr. Davis ensured that all of my questions were answered. She developed a plan to help save my skin. Not to mention the woman at the front desk, Abigail, was incredible and so pleasant to work with!” — Lindsay G. (February 14, 2020)
- “Dr. DiAnne and her nurse were awesome. Dr. DiAnne was knowledgeable with her diagnosis and very thorough with the treatment plan!” — Tanika V. (February 12, 2020)
- “Thanks for the Topo Chica…:). Loving my botox right now. Its kicking in and looks fantastic. I had a problem area over my right eye and its fixd!” — Jill B. (February 2, 2020)